Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Who Are Sophia & Caleb? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Sophia & Caleb? (2787 Views)

SAD NEWS! Archbishop Emeritus, Most Rev Caleb Maduoma Is Dead / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / Hagia Sophia, 1,483 Years Old Building Causes Tension Between Muslim And Christi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Steep:

Go and do research. Taze rusell was buried by a pyramid, however after an uproar watch tower removed it.
Have you checked the top view of watch tower head quarter? Did you not see the all seeing eye and the pyramid?
How about the ring governing body wore?
Tazr rusell was a free Mason.
i can't dispute anything said about JW, they are capable of being anything.
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Do you know anything called CHRISTOLOGY
You're just a delusional punk parading your ignorance
Deluded Rants of Oga deceiving himself.

"What is Emphatic Diaglott John 1:1 rendition of 1864?

Did JWs publish Emphatic Diaglott ©1864,before Griebber's translation was produced?

Oga,wey dey deceive himself grin grin

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
OgaNightmare:

Did you even read the Aid to Bible Understanding?
Charlatan grin
Oga LIAR grin
Did the book "Aid To Bible Understanding" support your claim on John 1:1?

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I hail you o!
Me i don't have any time to waste on them the OP said:

So he doesn't want anyone to appeal to his conscience regarding what he chooses to say therefore i don't have anything to discuss with people who have killed their conscience to malign God's organization, there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association let each one choose whatever they like {Revelations 22:11} but they can't stop me from sharing what i have with rightly disposed souls that's the assignment Jesus Christ gave me. Romans 8:35-39 many have become my personal Bible study on this same forum.
Any right thinking person should know that it makes no sense pointing at flaws in a religion without presenting a better performing group! wink
this ur better performing group something is eating u up. Just pray that it won't be too late when u realize how absurd it is to label JW as the best group.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2022
Templee333:
this ur better performing group something is eating u up. Just pray that it won't be too late when u realize how absurd it is to label JW as the best group.

Faithful people throughout history always look for the best performing group when talking about worship that's our heritage {Isaiah 54:17} and that's what Jesus sent us out to find in people who cherish FAITH! Matthew 10:6

So if that's not your target it simply means you and i aren't on the same page! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Faithful people throughout history always look for the best performing group when talking about worship that's our heritage {Isaiah 54:17} and that's what Jesus sent us out to find in people who cherish FAITH! Matthew 10:6

So if that's not your target it simply means you and i aren't on the same page! wink
have u ever read James 1:27 in ur bible?
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2022
Templee333:
have u ever read James 1:27 in ur bible?

Funniest thing ever, atheist quoting God's word! smiley

OK this is what is written in our book:

The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world. James 1:27

What do you think about this verse? smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, and to keep oneself without spot from the world. James 1:27

JW r the best performing group. How many orphanage & motherless homes have Watctower set up? How many poor people benefit from Watchtower scholarship scheme? How much have Watchtower donate to treat COVID patients? Now let's ask the same questns abt the catholic church or W.H.O.
Oh mr MAX,u think worshiping God means roaming around the streets with big bags. Read ur bible again, read brother,read! Read & understand
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

now to the 2nd part:
JW keep themselves without spot from the world,that is true especially with the reports of child sexual abuse of JWs spreading everywhere!
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Templee333:

JW r the best performing group. How many orphanage & motherless homes have Watctower set up? How many poor people benefit from Watchtower scholarship scheme? How much have Watchtower donate to treat COVID patients? Now let's ask the same questns abt the catholic church or W.H.O.
Oh mr MAX,u think worshiping God means roaming around the streets with big bags. Read ur bible again, read brother,read! Read & understand

Now let me TEACH you what our book says:

Looking after orphans and widows in their tribulations: this place is talking about fatherless and widows in the congregation of God not just people who has nothing to do with God's word! So we must have their contact and find ways to assist them spiritually (making sure they're well fed with the truth in God's word) emotionally (visiting them from time to time) physically (taking care of their material needs) and to keep ourselves without spot from the world means making sure that racism and politics will never ever make us join any military services and start killing people to turn many into orphans and widows after taking care of the ones in God's organization!

So don't be fooled by Satan's disguise {2Corinthians 11:14} if what you're saying is the way we're to practice pure worship, how many orphans and widows do the first century Christians took care of outside their group?

Of course we must love our neighbours as ourselves but then we can only take care of those within our neighbourhood who have become our families due to faith! Galatians 6:10

Ọmọ calm down and learn, i'm not one of those stupid fools who can be blinded by cheap philosophical theories, if you're ready to take care of orphans and widows then preach to stop people from carrying weapons in support of racism and politics first because that's what is making many become orphans and widows when their fathers and husbands are killed during WARS! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Templee333:
now to the 2nd part:
JW keep themselves without spot from the world,that is true especially with the reports of child sexual abuse of JWs spreading everywhere!

Come on, there's no religious organization in which you won't find such reports because we are all imperfect humans (sinners) and it's the world of God that's helping us to make needed changes in our lives.
So when we find child abusers our first concern is how to help them make changes not to judge them because we are all sinners and according to God's word the wages of sin is death! Romans 6:23

Ordinary having sex without marriage is the same as pedophilia and murder, therefore all of us needs help but we can only assist those who are humble enough to accept they're wrong! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Come on, there's no religious organization in which you won't find such reports because we are all imperfect humans (sinners) and it's the world of God that's helping us to make needed changes in our lives.
So when we find child abusers our first concern is how to help them make changes not to judge them because we are all sinners and according to God's word the wages of sin is death! Romans 6:23

Ordinary having sex without marriage is the same as pedophilia and murder, therefore all of us needs help but we can only assist those who are humble enough to accept they're wrong! smiley
are u now trying to make me understand that JW are just like all other religious organization,& that there's nothing special about you guys? Or are u now telling me that yours is no longer the one & only perfect organization?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2022
Templee333:

are u now trying to make me understand that JW are just like all other religious organization,& that there's nothing special about you guys? Or are u now telling me that yours is no longer the one & only perfect organization?

OK you don't know the difference, eeyaaa!

Well let me tell you the difference if you're not seeing it first the similarities blurring the senses of many like you:

JWs are normal humans found in different races throughout the world just like other religions.
JWs are imperfect humans who are prone to errors just like people from all other religions.
JWs are professionals from different field of life just like people in all other religions.
JWs have all kinds of sinful people among us just like people in all other religions.

Now the differences:

Unlike all other religions JWs believe in just one source of divine guidance from God the Governing Body.
We see this few men as representatives of our God on planet earth so we are all obedient to them.
Due to having just one source of divine guidance we're all of the same line of thought regarding what to do on serious issues affecting our neighbours.
Only the Governing Body are the authority we mustn't say "NO" but to all other authorities we use our discretion since they're using weapons to intimidate their subjects unlike the Governing Body that we wholeheartedly subjected ourselves to after agreement on what we found in God's word.

The side effects:
©When the GB issues an order whoever turns against such order is doing so not only to the GB but to the entire organization globally.
©Once you're known as a rebel to the GB no JW will talk or greet you afterwards because it's the GB that makes us your family in the first place.
©Both members of the GB and all other JWs are subjected to what is discovered as truth in the Bible, so if anyone criticize God's word he/she will be disfellowshiped no one cares who you are.

BENEFITS:

©Because we're all one big united family there's this strong bond with all other members of the organization making you our family member no matter where you come from.
©You can marry anyone from any nation as long as he/she is one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
©There is no thought of wars because we're looking forward to Paradise on earth where nobody should be killed unless divine judgment comes.
©We share our Bible based beliefs with everyone making us friends of all in our neighbourhood.
©Anywhere we go throughout the earth is our home unless JWs aren't living in that particular location.

Now you can publish it for all your friends tell them they're free to ask any question pertaining to what i just typed and scriptural verses to authenticate these things why things must be done this way! Act 17:11 smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Here's one of ur songs' lyrics:
"Jehovah...cares 4 all without partiality...we never knw the good,that may come abt,when we see those in need & we help 'em out. Tho STRANGERS they may be, in hospitality,we lend our hands to care 4 their needs. Whenever we show favor to lowly ones,we imitate our God as beloved sons..."
But u,MaxInDHouse, are telling me that u lend help to ur members alone,isn't that hypocritical? By the way, i was a zealous member for years & i enjoyed how they cared for me when i was keenly in need. One brother threw me out of his house when i had no money to pay my rent & his wife was raining insults and abuses on me,meanwhile,i was a regular pioneer serving as a need greater in their cong. What a loving & caring set of people! Don't let me recall the past, just don't let me. Ntcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Templee333:
Here's one of ur songs' lyrics:
"Jehovah...cares 4 all without partiality...we never knw the good,that may come abt,when we see those in need & we help 'em out. Tho STRANGERS they may be, in hospitality,we lend our hands to care 4 their needs. Whenever we show favor to lowly ones,we imitate our God as beloved sons..."
But u,MaxInDHouse, are telling me that u lend help to ur members alone,isn't that hypocritical? By the way, i was a zealous member for years & i enjoyed how they cared for me when i was keenly in need. One brother threw me out of his house when i had no money to pay my rent & his wife was raining insults and abuses on me,meanwhile,i was a regular pioneer serving as a need greater in their cong. What a loving & caring set of people! Don't let me recall the past, just don't let me. Ntcheeeeeew

You were never one of us, real JWs can smell hypocrites from a distance!
For your information i was born and raised a Muslim before converting to JW, the only difference between Islam and the JWs is LOVE. Go out there and tell your story i'm telling you that no sincere human will believe your lies because everyone out there knows that when it comes to love among worshipers only JWs are known globally for love just as Jesus foretold! John 13:34-35

So you can continue deceiving yourself Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You were never one of us, real JWs can smell hypocrites from a distance!
For your information i was born and raised a Muslim before converting to JW, the only difference between Islam and the JWs is LOVE. Go out there and tell your story i'm telling you that no sincere human will believe your lies because everyone out there knows that when it comes to love among worshipers only JWs are known globally for love just as Jesus foretold! John 13:34-35

So you can continue deceiving yourself Sir! smiley
one thing u 4get is that no real/faithful muslim has ever changed his religion. U weren't a real muslim but a pretender who knew nothing about islam.
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42am On Oct 23, 2022
Templee333:
one thing u 4get is that no real/faithful muslim has ever changed his religion. U weren't a real muslim but a pretender who knew nothing about islam.

There's a lot of similarities between the two religions, the one and only difference between the two is LOVE. You're a 120% correct i was never a Muslim but born and raised by the Muslim family, i LOVE righteousness to the point i couldn't help it than to let go of Islam for JEHOVAH'S organization!
You too were never a JW but born and raised by the JW family, that's why you left for a place that befits your kind: ATHEISM
It's as simple as that Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There's a lot of similarities between the two religions, the one and only difference between the two is LOVE. You're a 120% correct i was never a Muslim but born and raised by the Muslim family, i LOVE righteousness to the point i couldn't help it than to let go of Islam for JEHOVAH'S organization!
You too were never a JW but born and raised by the JW family, that's why you left for a place that befits your kind: ATHEISM
It's as simple as that Sir! wink
Atheists are better than Jehovah's witnesses
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Templee333:
Atheists are better than Jehovah's witnesses

Says you!
Check the two below pictures, both celebrities are well known for their field but one trained by Jehovah's Witnesses even though an actor while the order is an atheist.
wink

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Templee333(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Says you!
Check the two below pictures, both celebrities are well known for their field but one trained by Jehovah's Witnesses even though an actor while the order is an atheist.
wink
the pictures didn't mean anything to me. Besides,they never answer why you worship the idols of sophia & caleb

1 Like

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2022
Templee333:

the pictures didn't mean anything to me. Besides,they never answer why you worship the idols of sophia & caleb

Whatever you think, say or do about the cartoon of Sophia and Caleb is your cup of coffee, after all you've said atheists are better better than preachers of God's word and your fellow atheists are saying JEHOVAH is Satan so what else should be expected from atheists like you?
See to it that your own god is presented with it's worshipers first before accusing others of idolatry because you need to present pure worship before you can prove that any other forms of worship is wrong! wink

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Okd1: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Aren't you tired of reposting a few points made? What you all think you know is nothing but a perception of perceptions of the percevers.
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by Janosky: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever you think, say or do about the cartoon of Sophia and Caleb is your cup of coffee, after all you've said atheists are better better than preachers of God's word and your fellow atheists are saying JEHOVAH is Satan so what else should be expected from atheists like you?
See to it that your own god is presented with it's worshipers first before accusing others of idolatry because you need to present pure worship before you can prove that any other forms of worship is wrong! wink

Atheists believe in something,they idolize.
Their god is the idol known as "Atheism."
Re: Who Are Sophia & Caleb? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Janosky:

Atheists believe in something,they idolize.
Their god is the idol known as "Atheism."
Isn't it funny that someone who doesn't have anything is questioning those that have everything? Well let him present pure worship so we can compare and contrast with the so called Idolatry! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Who Reduce Their Age For Job's Sake. / Keeping The Sabbath / Salvation Ministries PH, 5 Nights Of Glory 2015 Is On Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.