Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 (44561 Views)

Download Tidinz Ft. Zoro – Nkpofe MP3 / Download Full Ep : Tidinz – 777 Ep - @tidinz / Tidinz Ft Phyno X Zoro – Buputia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Olat4421: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Rip may ur soul rest in peace
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by hammerT: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2022
IGBO PEOPLE NEED TO START SUPPORTING THEIR ARTIST ALOT MORE.

THEM GO SUFFER MAKE HIT IN IGBO, U CALL YOUSELF IGBO AND DONT LISTEN TO IGBO MUSIC.

THIS YOUNG BLOOD COULD HAVE DONE WITH A BIT MORE OF YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT, PERHAPS, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH TO SAVE HIS LIFE AND HE DID STILL BE WITH US.

IGBO MUSIC AND MOVIE, IS A NETWORK TO PRESERVE OUR CULTURE AND TRADITION, THE ARTIST ARE OUR MODERN ROYALS AND CUSTODIANS OF THE IGBO CULTURE AND TRADITION.

LET US LOOK AFTER OUR OWN. RIP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by PotatoSalad(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Nosayer:

God forbid that young men are dying like chicken. Your message is sound but God forbid it gets to the scenario you painted there.
Take it or leave it, God won't help you if you don't take care of yourself. If you've had a close call with death, you'll know that people die like chicken. Take care of your health so that God will forbid it. Cos if you don't, you'll just die and that's life.

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Treasure17(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022
generalwo:
..... U don blow? Oga, saying he didn't blow was not relevant.

Even if e no blow, people still know am pass u

So pay your condolence and move to the next post!!
I only reiterated what he typed. Stop been unecessary workup this morning.

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Halogenabdul(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Nokehik:
Awwn, RIP to him

If RIP is not your portion, how do you want to go to heaven?

Because one has to die before going to heaven.
Even Jesus died.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Sergio103(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2022
The fastest igbo rapper embarassed

RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Goldbw122(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Such a painful exit, well rip
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by kingthreat(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2022
The way Drug Overdose kills Nigerian youth is highly underreported.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by donforeign: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:
And eventually he didn't blow. Sad one. May his soul rest in peace.
be blow for east ..
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Savedday: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2022
From my experience majority of people with all these tattoo are depressed.

I may be wrong but if u are close enough, u see they are very depressed with fake smiles

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by VirileNelly2420: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:
He's known more in death dan living...

D façade of Life
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by drimzsmoke(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:

"There is power in the tongue" in the mud!!!
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by hammerT: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Savedday:

I may be wrong but if u are close enough, u see they are very depressed with fake smiles

THE DUDE IS ON MY PLAYLIST.

HE IS TALENTED BUT THE SUPPORT BASE WAS NOT SUFFICIENT.

HE COULD HAVE GONE ALOT FURTHER AND DON ALOT MORE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Shadysen: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2022
when i remember that we will all die eventually boom! my mind get stronger, we dont live forever, RIP man.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Fedrick100: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Savedday:

The guy is rich,he’s been cashing out since 16/17 maybe he needed fame

3 Likes

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by PotatoSalad(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2022
hammerT:
IGBO PEOPLE NEED TO START SUPPORTING THEIR ARTIST ALOT MORE.

THEM GO SUFFER MAKE HIT IN IGBO, U CALL YOUSELF IGBO AND DONT LISTEN TO IGBO MUSIC.

THIS YOUNG BLOOD COULD HAVE DONE WITH A BIT MORE OF YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT, PERHAPS, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH TO SAVE HIS LIFE AND HE DID STILL BE WITH US.

IGBO MUSIC AND MOVIE, IS A NETWORK TO PRESERVE OF CULTURE AND TRADITION, THE ARTIST ARE OUR MODERN ROYALS AND CUSTODIANS OF THE IGBO CULTURE AND TRADITION.

LET US LOOK AFTER OUR OWN.
Checked on this rapper that i knew from way back cos I saw his music on my phone. Opened his Facebook profile and last post was in January. That nigga dead. Not sure he was upto 25. Depression and drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Guy resemble young6ix
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by hammerT: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Checked on this rapper that i knew from way back cos I saw his music on my phone. Opened his Facebook profile and last post was in January. That nigga dead. Not sure he was upto 25. Depression and drugs.

THEY DID NOT TURN UP FOR HIM.

SAMETHING FOR HAPPEN TO BURNABOY, AFTER HE COMPLAINED NIGERIA DID NOT TURN UP FOR HIM.

IT TOOK AFRICAN -AMERICANS FOR BURNA TO BREAK OUT TO GLOBAL GIANT.

ALL THIS NIGGA NEEDED WAS FOR NDIIGBO TO TURN-UP BUT AS USUAL THEY DISAPPPOINT.

ANYBODY WEY DEY CARRY CULTURE, WE SUPPOSE DEY SUPPORT.

ELECTION RALLY, NA DEM GO PLAY CASH OUT, EVENT WE BOOK THEM FOR SE, NO CONCERT IN SE WITHOUT SE ARTIST.

WE NEED TO DEY LOOK AFTER OUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Fedrick100: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2022
Remember his verse in Hustle O clock he was featured
Dude has potential and is a very fast trapstar
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Ayojb:
May he Rest In Peace. But which health condition is linked to depression and stress that can kill? Pray tell
depression is hypertensive
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Dude was igbo Rap god embarassed chia! Rest on till we meet again in pact no more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Lanxoe96(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2022
RIP bruh�
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:

Died in the arms of his father... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I can't understand what his father is going thru
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Aareakinwunmi(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Rip to him
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Bankerboy: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:
he had a song with phyno, the dude got talent.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Maconstruct(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2022
I HV heard of him. He was popular in d east.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Theoroosevelt1: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2022
PotatoSalad:
Young men dying like chicken. Almost lost a fam to hypertension the other day.
Check up on yourselves. If you die today, people will mourn you for a second and life continues. They'll even say you died of overdose. If you like don't take good care of your health. Die today and your family will use the money you hustled for to feed people you don't know at your funeral.

That is why I hate life at times. Many people are hypocrites. No real love.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Now he is dead him don blow because na now we know am.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
Media said he died of drug overdose. The press statement from family and management is saying otherwise.

What do you expect? I don't know which one is depression related sickness
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by guru90: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2022
This guy songs go well..... Imagine, I no see this kinda songs online via popular songs site....
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Traplord09: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
Media said he died of drug overdose. The press statement from family and management is saying otherwise.

Tinuubff boyss.

Well this life it comes to everyone .. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? / Flavour X Phyno - Chop Life (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.