Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 (44556 Views)

Download Tidinz Ft. Zoro – Nkpofe MP3 / Download Full Ep : Tidinz – 777 Ep - @tidinz / Tidinz Ft Phyno X Zoro – Buputia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Theoroosevelt1: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Jayrockk:
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul..
RIP 7uthough

Do you know God? You modafuckers be forming holy but doing nasty things in secrets. Hypocrites. Bleep all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
depression is hypertensive

Does the health condition that was linked to depression and stress not have name?

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2022
Even verified in instagram so sad rip bro
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by gulfer: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2022
26 years at death and 11years in the game.....So he got into the industry at 15years, RIP sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by investorcj(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Jesus,I was shocked when I saw this post,I loved tidinz like mad,he had a lot of cool songs including panda remix he made and he rapped like a god,Bleep life,why did he have to go at such a young age cry cry cry
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Does the health condition that was linked to depression and stress not have name?
yeah HBP=heart attack or stroke
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Manna4Gurls: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2022
The only rapper I am rating to take over from Phyno at the long run.
Chai the news shock me. Seem unbelievable AF.

Rip bruh
Nkanu loves and adore you more
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2022
Thank you
I thought I was the only person thinkin' like this??
BloomingDale:
South South and South East should set up their music industry in their region so they can blow without Lagos.

Set up radio stations, tv stations etc and promote your local artistes. Make it world standard. Every damn thing must not be situated in Lagos.

Those successful YouTubers can contribute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Sergio103(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:
South South and South East should set up their music industry in their region so they can blow without Lagos.

Set up radio stations, tv stations etc and promote your local artistes. Make it world standard. Every damn thing must not be situated in Lagos.

A very nice point.

But not when some people will always chant "they are her for awa oyel", " they want to dominate us", " they want our sea".

The South south people are the most delusional in Nigeria.

Take for instance the events of last decades when the likes of Timaya, Duncan mighty, Terry G and co aligned with their Eastern brothers

Didn't they blow from the Eastern Nigeria first??.

In most of Timaya's music...... you will see him speaking igbo. No discrimination, nothing nothing.

Today IJAW chimps are insulting their ass leaving the northern hegemony that are sucking them dry.

Also in movie industry....... that Asaba wood went far was because of the unity that existed in it. Ss/Se was very united back then when Asaba wood was the hub of entertainment in Nigeria that even people from the west has to align with the stars from east to shoot a movie.

But today......our disunity has made a low self esteem the order of the day in the Eastern entertainment.

You can only allign with the west before you blow.

It's not the fault of South East. Beside, south south are now saying that they can trust south west more than south east

Porthacourt would have gone far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by famozine1: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Bensondrums:
You bloggers are terrible people... I'm very sure 90% of nairalanders viewing this thread doesn't know this rapper. When he was alive how many of you bloggers talked about him? How many of u bloggers put up his story or music on the front page of ur site? Now that he is dead he is now popular thanks t u guys. Many of u bloggers derive pleasure in seeing bad things happen to people bcus that's d only way ur business would thrive.

R.I.P young lad
Wasn't d fault of bloggers bro, if bloggers wanted to be posting all upcoming u know how many upcoming dey for 9ja before u can be so popular or posted u have to do something special and death is one of it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Gadalo1990: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Bensondrums:
You bloggers are terrible people... I'm very sure 90% of nairalanders viewing this thread doesn't know this rapper. When he was alive how many of you bloggers talked about him? How many of u bloggers put up his story or music on the front page of ur site? Now that he is dead he is now popular thanks t u guys. Many of u bloggers derive pleasure in seeing bad things happen to people bcus that's d only way ur business would thrive.

R.I.P young lad
Ma guy no be dia fault o, thatz juzt how life iz. folkz no dey like do wetin dem ought to do on time until yawa begin. evibody too like himzelf.

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by TheboyGhost(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

You are Intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by KennethEnyi(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Eiyaah …greet mama charle for us o!(queen Eliza)
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Sergio103(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Thank you
I thought I was the only person thinkin' like this??

It's not possible again.

Disunity has been infiltrated in the eastern Nigeria
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Streetmovement(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

R.I.P young blood
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by juman(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2022
Died of what?

Too young.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by RuddyFusion(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2022
RIP
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by juman(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

You don't need to be in lagos to blow.
Some musicians stayed in their states and blow.
If you're good musician you can live anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Tzar(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Sad! RIP to the talent that never budded.
Very few people who sing in only Igbo language ever blow outside the SE. Other Igbo language artistes should learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Never heard of this dude, what killed him? Oh the pictures say it all, drugs.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2022
TheboyGhost:

You are Intelligent

Tell your south south governors and millionaires to invest in the south south, they should stop going to lagos to form indigene.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Streetmovement(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
Media said he died of drug overdose. The press statement from family and management is saying otherwise.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Who do you choose to believe more

Don't reply me but answer within you
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2022
For Now is not possible
But am waiting on something and when it comes, everything gon' come to norm..

Sergio103:

It's not possible again.

Disunity has been infiltrated in the eastern Nigeria
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by TheDictatorNd: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
Media said he died of drug overdose. The press statement from family and management is saying otherwise.

i believe the media look as tatoo just design the body
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by BloomingDale(f): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2022
Sergio103:

A very nice point.

But not when some people will always chant "they are her for awa oyel", " they want to dominate us", " they want our sea".

The South south people are the most delusional in Nigeria.

Take for instance the events of last decades when the likes of Timaya, Duncan mighty, Terry G and co aligned with their Eastern brothers

Didn't they blow from the Eastern Nigeria first??.

In most of Timaya's music...... you will see him speaking igbo. No discrimination, nothing nothing.

Today IJAW chimps are insulting their ass leaving the northern hegemony that are sucking them dry.

Also in movie industry....... that Asaba wood went far was because of the unity that existed in it. Ss/Se was very united back then when Asaba wood was the hub of entertainment in Nigeria that even people from the west has to align with the stars from east to shoot a movie.

But today......our disunity has made a low self esteem the order of the day in the Eastern entertainment.

You can only allign with the west before you blow.

It's not the fault of South East. Beside, south south are now saying that they can trust south west more than south east

Porthacourt would have gone far

They can site the industries in both South South and South East. I want each region to be independent. South South should not depend on South East and South East should not depend on South South, likewise South West. I want South West, South South and South East to be independent and successful.

Site your movie industry in Enugu? Let South South site theirs in Delta? South West can site theirs in lagos?
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by TheDictatorNd: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2022
RIP to the dead, say no to drug abuse. Which one is sickness caused by depression

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by ASAPFERG1: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2022
We Yoruba's don't know this omo Ibo artists grin grin grin
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Flier: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Tried for just 11 years! Depressed at 26yrs because he didn’t blow and gave up
Fatai rolling dollar tried for 65 year,blow at 80 years then accomplished what those that started early couldn’t accomplish in a spate of 2 years
Lesson learnt! Wait for your time
Anyway Rip.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Juniorangel(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
I remember when he gave me his first CD for constant airplay then. RIP young blood I still have that CD and all your songs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? / Flavour X Phyno - Chop Life (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.