Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 (44558 Views)

Download Tidinz Ft. Zoro – Nkpofe MP3 / Download Full Ep : Tidinz – 777 Ep - @tidinz / Tidinz Ft Phyno X Zoro – Buputia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by CheapHomes1: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
yeah HBP=heart attack or stroke

why then did the family and management not state it?
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by elonize(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2022
Even if e died of overdose,I'm not sure dat d family wud say so.
Nobody shud media want to tarnish him.
Look at most of d youths today n even musicians, they r drug addicts n chronic alcohol consumers.
A guy came to a pharmacy to buy this cough medicine n tramadol..in bulk.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

why then did the family and management not state it?
yeah they should state it that a 24yo died of heart attack/ stroke
They are really doing a good job you know
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by LZAA: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:
South South and South East should set up their music industry in their region so they can blow without Lagos.

Set up radio stations, tv stations etc and promote your local artistes. Make it world standard. Every damn thing must not be situated in Lagos.

Those successful YouTubers can contribute.
Duncan mighty is not in lagos
Phyno,zoro,n***a raw,flavour blew in the east before their music reach lagos
Your analysis is flawed

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by BloomingDale(f): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2022
LZAA:

Duncan mighty is not in lagos
Phyno,zoro,n***a raw,flavour blew in the east before their music reach lagos
Your analysis is flawed

I never said you cannot blow, but you can up the percentage of blowing in those regions comparative to Lagos if you implement those strategies. I want every region to be competitive, not just Lagos. By the wayside, I loooovvveeee flavvvvooooourrrrr. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by LZAA: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

I never said you cannot blow, but you can up the percentage of blowing in those regions comparative to Lagos if you implement those strategies. I want every region to be competitive, not just Lagos. By the wayside, I loooovvveeee flavvvvooooourrrrr. Lol.
wink smiley
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Sergio103(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

They can site the industries in both South South and South East. I want each region to be independent. South South should not depend on South East and South East should not depend on South South, likewise South West. I want South West, South South and South East to be independent and successful.

Site your movie industry in Enugu? Let South South site theirs in Delta? South West can site theirs in Ibadan?

Is this not the delusion of a thing i just talked about.

The west already have lagos and you are talking about Ibadan again??

As for Delta......igbos are the actors and actresses that dominates it.

We are talking about a way forward and not some fantasy thought that will never come to reality.

We will keep on saying.......east should have Enugu for thier entertainment, south should have delta, west Ibadan ( online)........While in reality the western part of Nigeria that understands the game keep on going forward through Lagos cool

As I said before....... Delusion and Division

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by BloomingDale(f): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Sergio103:

Is this not the delusion of a thing i just talked about.

The west already have lagos and you are talking about Ibadan again??

As for Delta......igbos are the actors and actresses that dominates it.

We are talking about a way forward and not some fantasy thought that will never come to reality.

We will keep on saying.......east should have Enugu for thier entertainment, south should have delta, west Ibadan ( online)........While in reality the western part of Nigeria that understands the game keep on going forward through Lagos cool

As I said before....... Delusion and Division

Maybe Igbos should leave Delta state alone, and go dominate the South East. Let Deltans dominate their region and then you guys can collaborate and work together. Ok, let West dominate through Lagos, not Ibadan.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Sergio103(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2022
BloomingDale:

Maybe Igbos should leave Delta state alone, and go dominate the South East. Let Deltans dominate their region and then you guys can collaborate and work together. Ok, let West dominate through Lagos, not Ibadan.

@bolded...... which tribe is indigenous to Asaba town of Delta State again(the hub of Entertainment in Delta)??

Remind me
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by BloomingDale(f): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2022
Sergio103:

@bolded...... which tribe is indigenous to Asaba town of Delta State again(the hub of Entertainment in Delta)??

Remind me

I'm not sure what they like to call themselves, but South East should develop their region, and let South South develop theirs. They are not doing sit at home with you guys on mondays, are they?
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Rochasstatue(f): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Gutted to hear this concerning a young G.
He had the potentials.
A little bit of learning and he would have turned a titan.
He broke out when Phyno was already cultivating the Igbo rap game and Zorro was a fledgling talent.

Rest in power TIDINZ
There's always a heaven for G's like you.
You have done your part.

Life goes on.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by frog12: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2022
these people and their IMPORTED NONSENSE
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by CheapHomes1: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
yeah they should state it that a 24yo died of heart attack/ stroke
They are really doing a good job you know

What's wrong with stating that a 24yo died of heart attack/ stroke?
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by MrJARG(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Flier:
Tried for just 11 years! Depressed at 26yrs because he didn’t blow and gave up
Fatai rolling dollar tried for 65 year,blow at 80 years then accomplished what those that started early couldn’t accomplish in a spate of 2 years
Lesson learnt! Wait for your time
Anyway Rip.
My Brother u call 11 years of hustle JUST, e dey unfair na. But why does it take this artists a very long time to break in? ....
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Etizz: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Seriously this guy have nice videos and some good lyrics......RIP bro
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by prophetfire: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:
And eventually he didn't blow. Sad one. May his soul rest in peace.
. His village people eventually won the match. So sad .
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Tegabadguy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
RIP
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What's wrong with stating that a 24yo died of heart attack/ stroke?
a whole lotta things
The society believes hbp/heart/diabetes and the likes are old age sicknesses now this is a 24yo man meaning the family failed him
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by TrumpDonald2: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
That tweet shows he was actually depressed. People should learn to be patient with themselves and not compare themselves with others.

At 26, been in the game for 11yrs, meaning he started at 15yrs. He's still too young to feel like a failure.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by CheapHomes1: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
a whole lotta things
The society believes hbp/heart/diabetes and the likes are old age sicknesses now this is a 24yo man meaning the family failed him

what are those "a whole lotta things"?
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by quickly: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
unfortunately its not everybody that blows in music.

Maybe between 1-5% will blow and this is a worldwide phenomenon.

Also of the people that blow sef only 1 % last long.

2 Likes

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Laple0541(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
Media said he died of drug overdose. The press statement from family and management is saying otherwise.

What did you expect?
If he died of overdose a true family will surely try to cover up. By the way I think both the media and the family are still saying thesame thing because depression can also lead to overuse of drugs.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by madjune(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
What a great talent.

So sad I'm just hearing about him and his music for the first time.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by TheboyGhost(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
quentin06:

Tell your south south governors and millionaires to invest in the south south, they should stop going to lagos to form indigene.

Hahahaha
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by FakeIgboJew: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mkpuri miri don carry this one go
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Truthdeypain: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
generalwo:
..... U don blow? Oga, saying he didn't blow was not relevant.

Even if e no blow, people still know am pass u

So pay your condolence and move to the next post!!

No mind the mumu. Very sour fellow
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Telldem1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:
And eventually he didn't blow. Sad one. May his soul rest in peace.
Who never blow? Checks toxin official on Instagram
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Telldem1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Bensondrums:
You bloggers are terrible people... I'm very sure 90% of nairalanders viewing this thread doesn't know this rapper. When he was alive how many of you bloggers talked about him? How many of u bloggers put up his story or music on the front page of ur site? Now that he is dead he is now popular thanks t u guys. Many of u bloggers derive pleasure in seeing bad things happen to people bcus that's d only way ur business would thrive.

R.I.P young lad
Hahaha Benson this your drum loud ooo. Just the way I have been tagging them for my staggering comedy career for long and yet no reponse , but depression is far from me sha. Imaging 26 ! Pikin wey I reach to born dey complain of depression.
Anyway for free laff check @mcvlevel on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
That is what happens when young people run before they can walk.

He was yapping some rubbish about village people, rather than concentrating on his whatever he was doing as a job.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by generalwo(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Treasure17:

I only reiterated what he typed. Stop been unecessary workup this morning.
..... U didn't need to... That's my point!!!
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by Probz(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Far too-young.

R.I.P., buddy.
Re: Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 by DadaHammed: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fedrick100:

The guy is rich,he’s been cashing out since 16/17 maybe he needed fame

No wonder his videos are so clean. I mean, you need millions to shoot such videos, yet he claims he never blow?

He is talented and raps faster than Phyno, how come his talent was not magnified by Talent managers? How come I am just hearing about him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? / Flavour X Phyno - Chop Life (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.