Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age (4292 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Adeolamapamina(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2022
Life is so unfair for me I am more than 18 no relationship till now I keep searching but no one come my way sometimes I get depressed everytime what has life brought upon me no true love the one I keep meeting are gold diggers the last relationship I was into doesn’t last long now I need a relationship but hard to find why is true love so cost like this
The amazing part is am handsome not that rich but dress fine killer dress sense and good phone and sense of humor although I get crushes but they ain’t my type of woman I want what do I do?
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by budaatum: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2022
You'd think this person would be busy educating themselves so the rest of their life would be worth living, but here he is lamenting at 18 about not having a relationship.

What upside down priorities some have.

Adeolamapamina:
Life is so unfair for me I am more than 18 no relationship till now I keep searching but no one come my way sometimes I get depressed everytime what has life brought upon me no true love the one I keep meeting are gold diggers the last relationship I was into doesn’t last long now I need a relationship but hard to find why is true love so cost like this
The amazing part is am handsome not that rich but dress fine killer dress sense and good phone and sense of humor although I get crushes but they ain’t my type of woman I want what do I do?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by fman(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
You are one of the problems of this country

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Lvgirl: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

At 18 instead of u to worry about jamb/ASUU,/cut of mark/post utme

You are worrying about woman. Indeed you in a SIMPle man in the making.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
You are 18, you ought to be learning a skill, or focus on your studies. Until you start making money on your own, don't go after women. You can't spend your parents money on bitches.
Have Sense pls

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Honchoslim16(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Misplaced Priorities!

You are becoming a grown a$$ man.....having a relationship isn't an achievement!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by NemoDatQuod(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
So, because every one around you is mad, you also want to be mad, abi?

Your manufacturer instructed that you must only start a relationship when you are ready to be committed to one person and one person alone, eternally. Your manufacturer also instructed that you must only start a relationship when you are past the bloom of youth. Yet you are just past 18 and you want a relationship.

It is not a relationship you want. You want to fornicate. Say it as it is.

Stop focusing on what you are not supposed to focus on yet. Focus on being a better human and focus on your objectives in life. Because everyone around you is committing fornication does not mean you have to join their rank or that your life is worthless. Your life will be worthwhile if you actually abstain in line with your manufacturers requirement. Don't go and die because you have not found someone willing to commit fornication with you on an on-going basis.

Go and hustle my guy. And hustle only in the right way. When you are old enough, you can start thinking about a relationship that will lead to eternal commitment, if you must.
But if you insist you are old enough, then I expect you to be living on your own, paying all your bills and have extra with which to take care of the needs of a woman.

Adeolamapamina:

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Tegabadguy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Adeolamapamina:
go to fuckbook.com

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Chris2863(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Few months from now, I will be 28 and yet no girlfriend. Not even planning to have one; I need to secure the future first. Op, tame your sexual desires and you will see that you don’t need any girlfriend for now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Karen2024(f): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
My condolences to ur familygrin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Crampyblood(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Eiyaaa....

And na person carry this one 9 months for belle angry

Motor shafts? Check my signature

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by SPAMBOX7: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
How you expect a girl to date someone who writes over 100 words without a single punctuation mark. Like how Cos the way you write is the same way you are. You gonna suffocate her with lack of breathing space

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Freelane33(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hiv is real
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Bianca05(f): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
WTF 18 and you're fed up already lol nothing person no go read for naira land grin, will you STFU and concentrate on your education , when I was your age I was thinking of how to pass jamb exam ,was 22 when I had my first relationship

You better focus In betterment of your life , there's more to life than early relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Streett: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Calm down …. Enough emotional attachment & True Love with multiple orgasm laced with staggering unexpected rude cold heartbreak full Your front ..

Jus calm down, E go soon reach Your turn to experience the whole package

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Op you no get problem aje its very obvious you're not even up to 18 which you claim to be .
Dear punters in da house pls how can someone see 1m on Saturday pls. I been wan Cook games but I dey find person wey fit edit basketball on Msport .
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Adeolamapamina(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
leody:
Op you no get problem aje its very obvious you're not even up to 18 which you claim to be .
Dear punters in da house pls how can someone see 1m on Saturday pls. I been wan Cook games but I dey find person wey fit edit basketball on Msport .

I prefer yahoo to this
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

I prefer yahoo to this
True though but when case come You'll prefer cell to when you're caught .... You no see say EFCC too don dey do stop and search for apata rd. cheesy me self dey do am before local man don stop now I no just wan wahala . grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Adeolamapamina(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
leody:

True though but when case come You'll prefer cell to when you're caught .... You no see say EFCC too don dey do stop and search for apata rd. cheesy me self dey do am before local man don stop now I no just wan wahala . grin

On a serious note yahoo is better than this apart from efcc beside efcc are now the yahoo boys now cause they now understand the yahoo language your own is to know what nexts when they stop you they just want money but betting is self destroy

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

At 18...
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Quenncee: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Adeolamapamina:
You are married to Jesus.
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Holybaddo: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
You no get ashawo house for your area?
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Aladdin1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Abeg die na and rest in peace. So we self go rest. At this your small age na woman and toto naim dey hungry you? Wey dey make you dey play with death? If you see die!. Die go tire you!. You better use rope to tie the pencil wey you call prick. And face your study! Or?

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Karleb(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Bianca05:
WTF 18 and you're fed up already lol nothing person no go read for naira land grin, will you STFU and concentrate on your education , when I was your age I was thinking of how to pass jamb exam ,was 22 when I had my first relationship

You better focus In betterment of your life , there's more to life than early relationship

Omo! You set. wink
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Recardo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Im getting close to 40 and still single, and i'm not falling into the gutter. Relationships are overrated, get yourself checked out child.
Adeolamapamina:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by jimmychang: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

You are looking for relationship and you are just 18 grin grin grin grin grin...iffa catch you I go use better cane flog your spirit.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by Itohanmiwa: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
You come this life alone and you go die alone, so don't be scared of being alone. Use this time to add value to yourself. "If you dont add value to yourself no one will value you".
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by LordJoffrey(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Most of these people bashing this guy, what were you doing when you were 18¿ angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by omolasho: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
What is this country you turning into for God's sake! A lad that is supposed to be busy with his undergraduate degree and thinking about his masters is here lamenting about NIGERIAN GIRL. Am sorry for this nation.
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by faceland: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Even if it's a shitty job, get busy. You MUST find someone but those that fall in love with you might not be people you love back.

I can't explain it, when you don't need them, they force themselves on you, if you are tasty, you chase them away. Don't think about relationships and one day you would find someone touching your hands too much when taking to you or desperately giving you signal.

As a man, woman is good (it is programed in us), but relationship can divert your time and money.
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by FlawlesslyConf(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dont worry ,you would soon outgrow the stage..
Adeolamapamina:
Re: I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age by nickyj19: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Adeolamapamina:
see bagger with choice u have crush but not your type of woman, undecided we wey no even get crush waiting you want make we talk ooo bayiii

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why do some women have fish brain? / Which One Are You Ladies!! / Bleep Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs[must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.