Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tobi Amusan Nominated For Women's World Athlete Of The Year (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Nominated For Women's World Athlete Of The Year (photos) (15150 Views)

Leo Messi Is First Footballer To Be Crowned Time Magazine's 'Athlete Of The Year / 2022: Amusan Makes Final Shortlist For Women's World Athlete / Ned Nwoko Praises Divine Oduduru After Winning Male Athlete Of The Year In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tobi Amusan Nominated For Women's World Athlete Of The Year (photos) by fergie001: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
fergie001:
Today is the last day, let's make it happen.
Nonetheless, 2022 was her year and Amusan made Nigerians and everyone very proud.

Thank you and I believe you will do it again in 2023.

The Women's athlete of the year was announced less than 15 mins ago and the lady who brands herself as "Child of God" was announced winner.

SIRTee15:
Na that Sydney McLaughlin girl go win am. She's been terrific in the last 2 years, outclassed her competitors convincingly. She broke her own world record title twice.
Tobi just came up this year, she's hot no doubt but still needs to prove herself. Just like that sherika Jackson girl.

Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone (Well-deserved winner).

worksmart:
For me although Sydney McLaughlin World Records is considered almost superhuman, I still feel Tobi deserves this award she not only took and enormous 0.08 sec off the old WR, but she has competed in more events and won more titles than Sydney this season.

I fear that despite the fact that Sydney would also be a very deserving winner , there is far more American internet users than there are Nigerians so by leaving it up to internet voters to decide (instead of expert analysts) is guaranteed to favour the American.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal To Offer Counseling To 'Devastated' Xhaka After Confrontation With Fans / Emmanuel Emenike Vs Ikechukwu Uche: Who Should Start For Nigeria ? / Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.