Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council (19137 Views)

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng / Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Mrshocker(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
LOL. Doyin Okupe that failed as a father want to direct obi campaign!! Werey go and help your disgusting son firstly. The same Okupe that sabotage Jonathan campaign for Apc. #Obiisnotreadyyet
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by BATified2023: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rapuru14:

Bros you know the truth here. Don't pretend as if white powder and Agbado have affected your reasoning because I know you know the obvious.

Meeting with which Woke?
For about 14 days?
Was it the "Wike meeting" that stopped him from attending the NBA conference? What of the ongoing ICAN conference that he evaded today? Or was that one caused by meeting with Atiku?

Please I don't want to believe the popular clause that all your fellow fans are stup!d.
your father is stupid
That’s all

U igbos will smell d coffee after u lose d election,everyone have seen u for who u are now
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Bifas1: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Afamed:
What do you expect from a Mushroom party

For free open minded Nigerians who have not decided on who to vote for.

Kindly open the link below , these were the comments people from Anambra made when Obi was their Gov.

Dont allow anyone to sweet talk you

As a regular visitor in Anambra close to 20 years now, not only do i come to AWKA, the capital, I move from Nnewi, Uga, to ,Ekwulobia, Akwuzu, Umueze, Nnewi, Nnobi, Awka Etiti, Ogidi, Ochanja, Oba old and new Road, Ichi, Ichida, Agulu.Usofia, Enugu, Abagana,Oshe, Nkpor, Limca Road,Ihiala,Enugu/ Ukwu, Onyeagwu, Abagana,.

No community is new to me in Anambra. before Obi became Gov , I have been vsiting Anambra till tomorow. Obi has no single footprints in the state.
Ebonyi state has more infrastructure achievement than Anambra. Kano, Kaduna are not the same level with Anambra.

Dont let anyone sweet talk you , If tommorow , I have the opportunity to vote an easterner, I will not hesitate to vote , the present GOV of Ebonyi, David Umahi.

I totally agree, we are not where we supposed to be, but Obi is never an option, do not vote because Obi is a Christain, vote because of the antecedents and records of each candidate.

Obi can not give what he does not have. Absu, Anambra state university, went on 7 months strike during Obi administration.MEDICALS dOCTORS in anambra enjoyed their own13 months strike same under Obi.{ Pls goggle and see}

Check the Nairaland link below, no be me made those comments, na Obi kinsmen made the comments, they never knew a day like this will come, these comments in the link were made in 2012, when Obi was a Gov

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Keep deceiving yourself. Your candidate is unsellable and you know it.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by johnpalmer774(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rapuru14:

Bros you know the truth here. Don't pretend as if white powder and Agbado have affected your reasoning because I know you know the obvious.

Meeting with which Woke?
For about 14 days?
Was it the "Wike meeting" that stopped him from attending the NBA conference? What of the ongoing ICAN conference that he evaded today? Or was that one caused by meeting with Atiku?

Please I don't want to believe the popular clause that all your fellow fans are stup!d.

You are the most useless and stupidity runs in your family if not you won't be talking about NBA because i don't know the importance of attending NBA conference is to Tinubu campaign, Maybe NBA will be the one to tell me who to vote for useless gay.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by kcnwaigbo: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
but tinubu wasn’t with wike right?

Or didn’t u see d pictures or that one no b event?

Or since it is tinubu he should b able to divide himself into 2 right?
What pictures? Why not post the pictures here
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Randy111(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Afamed:

But when Asiwaju delegated his Vp to represent him , you wailed from upper Iweka down to Biafra market

Shut up your mouth joor. This campaign is but a soft spot for OBI. But he rather choose to go where he thought tilumbu will come up to show how intelligent he is. OBI isn't afraid of meeting your Lord Tinubu. But i don't understand why tinubu seem to be afraid of meeting OBI Sha.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by lawallawal86(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
It is important for him to be at the unavailing of is campaign committee not at Ivan, the way he did at ekiti election time, if na tinubu no come na another talk he for be shooooo.
Antoeni:
The job was delegated to Okupe, and Okupe have shown great capacity to handle and manage the LP presidential campaign activities, so there is no cause for alarm.
His Excellency Peter Obi can use the opportunity of ICAN conference to further sell their candidacy
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by novaris(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Afamed:

Kindly open the link below , these were the comments people from Anambra made when Obi was their Gov.

As a regular visitor in Anambra close to 20 years now, not only do i come to AWKA, the capital, I move from Nnewi, Uga, to ,Ekwulobia, Akwuzu, Umueze, Nnewi, Nnobi, Awka Etiti, Ogidi, Ochanja, Oba old and new Road, Ichi, Ichida, Agulu.Usofia, Enugu, Abagana,Oshe, Nkpor, Limca Road,Ihiala,Enugu/ Ukwu, Onyeagwu, Abagana,.

No community is new to me in Anambra. before Obi became Gov , I have been vsiting Anambra till tomorow. Obi has no single footprints in the state.
Ebonyi state has more infrastructure achievement than Anambra. Kano, Kaduna are not the same level with Anambra.

Dont let anyone sweet talk you , If tommorow , I have the opportunity to vote an easterner, I will not hesitate to vote , the present GOV of Ebonyi, David Umahi.

I totally agree, we are not where we supposed to be, but Obi is never an option, do not vote because Obi is a Christain, vote because of the antecedents and records of each candidate.

Obi can not give what he does not have. Absu, Anambra state university, went on 7 months strike during Obi administration.MEDICALS dOCTORS in anambra enjoyed their own13 months strike same under Obi.{ Pls goggle and see}

Check the Nairaland link below, no be me made those comments, na Obi kinsmen made the comments, they never knew a day like this will come, these comments in the link were made in 2012, when Obi was a Gov

A stupid man's report of what
a clever man says can never
be accurate, because he
unconsciously translates
what he hears into
something he can
understand.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by lawallawal86(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Antoeni:
That is what is called effective delegation of duties
weightless committee
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by EM123: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
if you say obi is not the right man for the presidential seat , who do you think is the right man to vote for ,(please remove atiku and tinubu) , because i can't waiste my vote on them , which other candidate did you think i can vote for?.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Rapuru14: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
your father is stupid
That’s all

U igbos will smell d coffee after u lose d election,everyone have seen u for who u are now

F@@@@l grin angry grin

Peter Obi winning is in your interest because very soon your 30k Agbado salary will seize and I know you can't fend for yourself.

As for the blessed Igbo tribe, no situation or condition overcomes them.

Deal with it cheesy
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Addme: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
OldNairalander:
Ahmed Datti is heavily working bro. He's making serious consultations in the North. The work there is enormous.
I have regular briefings on the workings I can't disclose here

He's working to the extent he can't attend their Presidential Campaign Council inauguration. I see.

3 Likes

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Rapuru14: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
johnpalmer774:

You are the most useless and stupidity runs in your family if not you won't be talking about NBA because i don't know the importance of attending NBA conference is to Tinubu campaign, Maybe NBA will be the one to tell me who to vote for useless gay.

It's like labelling every body gay is the new strategy shared in Agbado WhatsApp group grin
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Eniitankorede: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
ecolime:
President-Elect in 5 months time.

Nigeria will be great again.

Madness!!! Even after reading eyewitness account of the abysmal performance of Obi?
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Pascal9: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Antoeni:
The job was delegated to Okupe, and Okupe have shown great capacity to handle and manage the LP presidential campaign activities, so there is no cause for alarm.
His Excellency Peter Obi can use the opportunity of ICAN conference to further sell their candidacy
why all this excuses

2 Likes

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by fridayking(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Afamed:

Cry baby...
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by smartemperor042: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Smelly mouth spewing trash!

Suffer nodey taya u?......spits!

Afamed:

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by fydence: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rapuru14:
How many of you noticed after calling urchins out on manipulated likes on this platform, they now inflate it with style after early comments on Pro-Obi threads grin angry grin grin grin

They must think we are all dull on white powder
they actually remove Pro-Obi comments with many likes and replace it with that of one of their urchins...I don't know why these Agbadorians are shamelessly fraudulent like their vibrating principal

1 Like

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Rapuru14: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
fydence:
they actually remove Pro-Obi comments with many likes and replace it with that of one of their urchins...I don't know why these Agbadorians are shamelessly fraudulent like their vibrating principal

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Vibrating Principal

Chai
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by OldNairalander(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Doyin Okupe is very trusted and capable.
Leave labour party alone and focus on your party

Addme:

He's working to the extent he can't attend their Presidential Campaign Council inauguration. I see.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by samunaka: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=Antoeni post=117499690]The job was delegated to Okupe, and Okupe have shown great capacity to handle and manage the LP presidential campaign activities, so there is no cause for alarm.
His Excellency Peter Obi can use the opportunity of ICAN conference to further sell their candidacy[/quote

But when Tinubu went to London for the Queen's burial and interact with world leaders during the inauguration of his campaign council you said he was terminally ill and bed ridden in a London hospital
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by VULCAN(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
APC has ruled Nigeria for 7 yrs and never in the history of Nigeria has the commonwealth of our people been so hijacked by so few.

The corruption ongoing now where N14B has been budgeted for Internet in Aso Rock for 2023 has never been so bad.

PDP stole a portion of Nigeria's incom.

APC completely eroded Nigeria's income, borrowed 30times what PDP borrowed in 16yrs and has made a lifestyle out of stealing the borrowed funds

Afamed:

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Mrkindness: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Afamed:

you can go and hang your miserable life but for His Excellency Peter Obi all Nigerians are with him except afonja Muslims. Who are inconsequential
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Haywhy3579: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

God punish you for trying to derail this thread. Irresponsible and disgruntled urchin.

Indeed, you're very shameless as old as you are. Bigotry has destroyed your common sense.
U are right jare. They are tribal Biggot and have double standard when making comments. They said shetima is place holder for tinubu because he delegated him to sign peace accord. Now okupe is representing both obi and Hamed datti. We do not here that he is a place holder for either of them. They called it delegation.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Haywhy3579: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rapuru14:

Obi is not abroad, they have another events to attend.
Wch event is more important than the inauguration of his president council. Going to Ivan event is just a show off and nothing more. And was he just invited for ican that his campaign inauguration clash with Ican event. It shows lack of proper planning and no synergy with Labour Party.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by haslaw(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
A leopard can never changed it spots.

Peter Pandora Hoebi is highly BIGOTED and TRIBALISTIC and he has started showing his true colours.
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Afamed: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
smartemperor042:
Smelly mouth spewing trash!

Suffer nodey taya u?......spits!

I guess Ndi Anambra who voted him years ago as Gov are living in El- Dorado now. Confused entity
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Healthquest: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Antoeni:
That is what is called effective delegation of duties
werey, Tinubu did ds itiod children are saying he's running from d public.

Ogun kee you der.

There's trouble in lp.

Mushroom party.

Bring his pdp life along.

Never again pdp either in blue or black near seat of power again
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Flows001(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Cry some more please tongue

Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Metrofox(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Afamed:

But when Asiwaju delegated his Vp to represent him , you wailed from upper Iweka down to Biafra market
Where was your asiwaju (which other important intellectual event) when he delegated to his vp .. slow poke

This una buhari tactic has called woefully .. dingbat
Re: Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Batam:
Obi is just playing prank with this his presidential ambition; how can he prioritize ICAN function more than your campaign committee inauguration? Where is his running mate? Is he at ICAN function too? Why can't he delegate ICAN function after all he is not a member, they just invited him to come and talk.

The earlier some gullible obi followers realize that he just wanted to cash out on them the better it is for them.
Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti: No Speaker Was Impeached - Details / Ibrahim Magu Ignores Question On Ganduje Bribery Video / 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.