Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni (355 Views)

Garba Shehu: Jonathan’s Govt Tried To Bend Electoral System Against Buhari / Those Who Say Nnamdi Kanu Is A Coward, Engage Me In A Debate. / If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni by suleimanwaziri: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXgrP9KUVU

Nigerian comedian and actor Debo Adedayo, popularly known as Mr Macaroni, has said that he will never be open to having private conversations with the Lagos state government following how he was treated last year.

The content creator stated this in an interview with journalist, Rakiya Abdul Karim, while recalling his ordeal at the hands of police officers after that he was arrested in February 2021 during the #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest which was to forestall the planned reopening of the toll plaza in Lagos.

He said that the state tried to have private conversations with him, but he declined because he wanted them to engage him publicly the same way they embarrassed him in public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni by obafemiawoga: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
I dey with you my man

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni by lhordspy: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
This one always looking for every opportunity to trend with endsarz issues.

Nigerian Government is the problem here i think. During the United state Election, or maybe after i think when the violent protester instigated by Trump invaded the capitol and caused destructions. The government made sure everyone of them paid for it. Either by lenghty jail term or a shorter one with big fine.

If the Nigerian government had taken same strong measures against those nuisances that almost burnt the whole country down. This attention looking boy and his cohorts like Rinu, Aisha yesufu and co will be in kirikiri by now eating watery beans instead of still looking for cheap means to attack the government and turning the citizens against the government by misleading them.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni by TINUBUISMAD: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
They wanted to bribe to close his mouth. I told una that these people supporting the lifeless one has been bought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni by mcmurphy132(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sorry man.. the beating you chop still dey Ring for your Head.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni by Moh247: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni by FreeStuffsNG: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sumol yansh dey shake. Pride goeth before a fall. He is not from Lagos state and he should not give himself undue importance.

I hope he has heard that his fathers and mothers in the entertainment world like Joke Silva, Jide Kosoko etc are openly campaigning for Lagos state.
Re: Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni by BATified2023: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
A
Re: Lagos Govt Tried To Engage Me Privately After Publicly Humiliating Me – Macaroni by Racoon(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Just like the case of Paul and Silas in Acts. Wicked souls.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Opens Up On Receiving Private Jets Donation From Eminent Nigerians / I Was Misquoted, Lagos CAN Chairman Recants On Endorsement For Tinubu As Preside / PDP Zamfara Under Severe Attacks By Zamfara APC Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.