Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos (3636 Views)

Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List / Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by N3TRAL: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
1. Ifeanyi Ezeagu, an Igbo man is the coordinator of Sokoto State.
The seat of the Sultan of Northern Nigeria.

2. Kebbi State with 90% of Muslims has an "Emmanuel Danjuma" as coordinator

3. Lagos State's coordinator is Mr. John Ezeigbe

4. Bauchi State's coordinator is Mr Joshua Ray

5. What about the conflict of interest in Rivers State and Edo State?

I knew there was a problem when Kenneth Okonkwo and Charlie Boy were leading marchers in Abuja and Paul Okoye led marchers in Lagos.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by N3TRAL: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
The media would be screaming Islamization if a Muslim aspirant chose a Muslim coordinator in Enugu State.

Same media would be wailing Fulani agenda if a Fulani candidate made a Fulani person coordinator in Anambra State.

Don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you!

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Period007(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Very good.
Peter Obi tsunami is finally here in the north

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by lhordspy: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tells you more about the joker party filled with clowns.

But truthfully speaking, i think the fault is all on that man Doyin okupke. He is the one pushing all this.

Reason why we say a tree doesnt make a forest, if someone like Peter obi is surrounded by other political tested people who knows how Nigerian politics works. This primary school kid mistakes wont be happening.

Just imagine the joke of a list. Very funny .

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Taich(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Whatever Labour Party does is headline news, this pure content for the shallow minded journalists.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by TechW: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Do You really know the work of the coordinator?
It's a call to serve and not to eat, whoever is capable should coordinate,after all some of the mentioned are putting their resources together to ensure his victory.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by lhordspy: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
TechW:
Do You really know the work of the coordinator?
It's a call to serve and not to eat, whoever is capable should coordinate,after all some of the mentioned are putting their resources together to ensure his victory.

Dumb head. Where did you see the OP mentioned about eating of funds.? We are talking indigenous people with political influence, who knows in and out of the state representing the party in each states.

Not jusy throwing anyone to coordinate. Imagine an igbo man coordinating a 99% muslim state like sokoto, the sit of muslim caliphate.

That was an unforgivable mistake.

Come to even think of it, where is Datii-ahmed in all this. That guy is too slow, cant he have said something and tell them it is not played like that in the North.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Taich:
Whatever Labour Party does is headline news, this pure content for the shallow minded journalists.
i swear to God oh anything labour party does is breaking news now!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Scribx: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
N3TRAL:

2. Barr Henry Anyuagba is the coordinator of Nasarawa State

3. Kebbi State with 90% of Muslims has an "Emmanuel Danjuma" as coordinator

4. Lagos State coordinator is Mr. John Ezeigbe

5. Bauchi State coordinator is Mr Joshua Ray

6. What about the conflict of interest in Rivers State and Edo State?

I knew there was a problem when Kenneth Okonkwo and Charlie Boy were leading marchers in Abuja and Paul Okoye led marchers in Lagos.

Opposition is really a full time job. Would PO's attempt at political correctness had turned your hate towards him to love? I guess not.
GEJ learnt the hard way.

All Obi need is to be more entrenched in the NC. It would be futile to bank on northerners voting a party that's relatively unknown.

Meanwhile, let's see where BAT will get his votes from. This election is Atiku's to lose, that's the fact.

In the end the south played itself because of selfish men like BAT and WIKE.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by TechW: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Tells you more about the joker party filled with clowns.

But truthfully speaking, i think the fault is all on that man Doyin okupke. He is the one pushing all this.

Reason why we say a tree doesnt make a forest, if someone like Peter obi is surrounded by other political tested people who knows how Nigerian politics works. This primary school kid mistakes wont be happening.

Just imagine the joke of a list. Very funny .

Illiterate like you, How many south easterners did Tinubu include in his team? He even included an opposition man in the person of chimaroke nnamani. get out of my mention, go and look for your level. if everything about Peter Obi gives you heavenly feeling like it seems, why not become obidient and sacrify not your future over a stick of agbodo and cassava.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by N3TRAL: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Scribx:

Opposition is really a full time job. Would PO's attempt at political correctness had turned your hate towards him to love? I guess not.
GEJ learnt the hard way.

All Obi need is to be more entrenched in the NC. It would be futile to bank on northerners voting a party that's relatively unknown.

Meanwhile, let's see where BAT will get his votes from. This election is Atiku's to lose, that's the fact.

In the end the south played itself because of selfish men like BAT and WIKE.

What about Lagos? There's no Yoruba man to trust in the whole of Lagos?

Or you want to go into the Elections with the notion that Lagos is a no-man's land?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nonsense thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by N3TRAL: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nonsense thread

Don't do to others what you wouldn't them to do to you.

This is the golden rule!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Donation is still ongoing, when it's time for disbursement, na dat time i just dey wait...

I knew the list is gon be saturated with dem emekas and uches, but na their choice, e no concern anybody, I just dey wait make money show, make I see how their real sef no go come out..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by CSTRR: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinubu lunatics.

SMH.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by N3TRAL: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
KillSars:
Donation is still ongoing, when it's time for disbursement, na dat time i just dey wait...

I knew the list is gon be saturated with dem emekas and uches, but na their choice, e no concern anybody, I just dey wait make money show, make I see how their real sef no go come out..

If you struggle to find indigenes at State Level to support your movement, how do find people to be agents at LOCAL GOVERNMENT level, Ward level and polling unit level?

Like in the whole Sokoto of millions of people, not one Hausa was willing to volunteer?

It's a shame.

Say whatever you want. Labour party has become an Igbo party.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
N3TRAL:
The media would be screaming Islamization if a Muslim aspirant chose a Muslim coordinator in Enugu State.

Same media would be wailing Fulani agenda if a Fulani candidate made a Fulani person coordinator in Anambra State.

Don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you!

Tcheew

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
N3TRAL:

If you struggle to find indigenes at State Level to support your movement, how do find people to be agents at LOCAL GOVERNMENT level, Ward level and polling unit level?

Like in the whole Sokoto of millions of people, not one Hausa was willing to volunteer?

It's a shame.

Dem dey catch cruise nah...

Make I sit back, relax dey watch their show of shame in 4k resolution...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lol. Obi playing the sort of politics he knows. I.e politics of division and exclusion. Nigeria is a nation of over 300 ethnic groups.

Every President has to try and run an inclusive Government that will dignify all Nigerians wherever they hail from.

This is Buhari's main failing and it is the reason Nigeria is horribly divided today. Obi is a clown.

If you cannot find and use representative and indigenous allies everywhere in Nigeria then you don't deserve to lead such a diverse nation as ours.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by OsunOriginal: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
N3TRAL:

You think he is joking... He wants the Christians to take back their "countary"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Ofunaofu: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
I thought they said Labour party don't have the structure to win, so how come whatever they do becomes news worthy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Cyberterror: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
IPOB terrorists are the people funding Peter Obi's campaign so he has to accommodate them somehow, anyhow in his team. Peter Obi is a terrorist supporter that's why many sensible Nigerians want nothing to do with him. Even the disgruntled PDP governors rather follow Tinubu than the scam from Anambara.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by haslaw(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
A leopard can never changed it spots.

Peter Pandora Hoebi is highly BIGOTED and TRIBALISTIC and he has started showing his true colours.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
i swear to God oh anything labour party does is breaking news now!!

Labour is supported by misguided, naive and gullible Nigerian youths and IPOBians. This people are the most vociferously active on social media.

It is obvious they will trend Obi's name. Yet the real voting will show that serious voters who will choose the next president of Nigeria are not into Obi at all.

Bookmark this post and revisit it after the elections.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Tinubuagbado: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
N3TRAL:

Tinubu in Big Trouble and will lose the election as El-Rufai, Adamu, Buni, Others Shun Tinubu's Meeting

Breaking:

Tinubu called for for an emergency meeting with the aggrieved members of the APC for reconciliation but the following were still absent at the meeting.

1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo
2. Abdullahi Adamu
3. Rotimi Ameachi
4.Yakubu Dogara
5. Nasir El-rufai
6. Abubakar Sani Bello
7. Ahmed Lawal
8. Abdulazeez Yari
9. Atiku Bagudu
10. Babachir Lawal
11. Yahaya Bello
12. Mai Mala Buni
Da sauran su.

The crisis is still increasing due to the claim that the party National chairman made

May God continue to disunite them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Tinubuagbado: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

Labour is supported by misguided, naive and gullible Nigerian youths and IPOBians. This people are the most vociferously active on social media.
It is obvious they will trend Obi's name. Yet the real voting will show that serious voters who will choose the next president of Nigeria are not into Obi at all.

Bookmark this post and revisit it after the elections.

Chief urchin has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
N3TRAL:

It's a shame.

Precisely. Obi is so incredibly naive. Is he trying to be the new Azikiwe who felt Igbos should be leading Yorubas in SW States and bossing all institutions and parastatals in the region?

Obi is a local champion. Him and Kwankwaso are the same. Tinubu and Atiku are a millions miles better in terms of being unifiers of all Nigerians.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Cantonese: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
N3TRAL:

It's a shame.

How is it a shame? Why have you not tagged APC a SW party? After all it was sponsored by a SW man. If indigenes do not choose to identify with you, are you not free to get others to represent you? Why must it be indigenes? Do we not have a constitution that guarantees freedom of association anymore?

So you were not in this country when Alliance for democracy was registered?
You were not here when AD was labelled as the SW party?
Even as a then regional party, not all indigenes, borrowing your word, supported and voted for AD. The party had a large number of South Easterners, Northerners and the SS as members too and the party thrived, until an indigene in President Obasanjo decimated the party.
You were not there when BAT was the leader of the party at some points?
You were not there when BAT decided to move into the center, forming the ACN? You were not there when PMB was the leader of CPC?
You were not there when CPC was tagged a regional northern party?
You were not there when BAT woke up PMB, after series of failed attempts?
You were not there when CPC, aligned with ACN to become the present APC?

You call LP an SE party, yet you hear the likes of Umahi, Orji Kalu and Uzodimma insisting on APC retaining the presidency. By the way, who says SE party cannot win, if it has the spread? How have you ignored Kwankwanso and NNPP? Who says he cannot win, with his huge followership in the north?

Those of you from the SW should try to move outside your immediate regions to know more about other regions.

Truly tribalism has brought this country to its knees.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by N3TRAL: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Cantonese:

How is it a shame? Why have you not tagged APC a SW party? After all it was sponsored by a SW man. If indigenes do not choose to identify with you, are you not free to get others to represent you? Why must it be indigenes? Do we not have a constitution that guarantees freedom of association anymore?

So you were not in this country when Alliance for democracy was registered?
You were not here when AD was labelled as the SW party?
Even as a then regional party, not all indigenes, borrowing your word, supported and voted for AD. The party had a large number of South Easterners, Northerners and the SS as members too and the party thrived, until an indigene in President Obasanjo decimated the party.
You were not there when BAT was the leader of the party at some points?
You were not there when BAT decided to move into the center, forming the ACN? You were not there when PMB was the leader of CPC?
You were not there when CPC was tagged a regional northern party?
You were not there when BAT woke up PMB, after series of failed attempts?
You were not there when CPC, aligned with ACN to become the present APC?

You call LP an SE party, yet you hear the likes of Umahi, Orji Kalu and Uzodimma insisting on APC retaining the presidency. By the way, who says SE party cannot win, if it has the spread? How have you ignored Kwankwanso and NNPP? Who says he cannot win, with his huge followership in the north?

Those of you from the SW should try to move outside your immediate regions to know more about other regions.

Truly tribalism has brought this country to its knees.

I'm not disputing the fact that there have been, there currently is and will always be regional parties in Nigeria.

Kwankwaso's party is also a Northern regional party.

CPC was a regional party too.

Labour party is not different. It is an Igbo party too.

What I'm saying is that, for a diverse country like Nigeria, a regional party can never lead at the centre!

We reject a regional party!

No need to write epistles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
N3TRAL:

Focus on Elrufia and other major APC stakeholders that missed the reconciliation meeting today, that should be you guys priority

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Dares The Caliphate As Igbo Christians Lead Movement In Sokoto, Lagos by Acidosis(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
See tears because of campaign coordinators of a so called structure-less party?? When they told you that NUC/TUC is on ground in each of the 35 states and the FCT, you thought they were joking? cheesy

A campaign team that will be dissolved as soon as the election is over (in 4-5 months)? grin

One even said the offence is unpardonable. From someone who supports a Muslim Muslim presidency in a nation where half the population are Christians? grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Donates Transformer To His Constituents (Pics) / Wahala In The Courtroom: INEC Vs Pdp’s 2nd Witness / Two of 27 defected lawmakers return to PDP, apologises to Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.