Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Why Do Guys Flirt? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Flirt? (10330 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by mjsroxs(f): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2008
Flirting is just human nature,

Girls obviously lead on guys with flirting, even if they dont like them.
It's just a fun game that most like to play.
Girls and Boys.

Guys also do it, flirting and hitting on girls they find attractive.
Obviously lol.
But it's not cheating.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by almondjoy(f): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2008
Because there are way too many women to flirt with. kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by tommyex(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2008
2 different things:

FLIRTING - Women do it more than men.

She smiles at u in a sexy way
She tickles you even though she doesn't want you
She calls you sweetheart even though another guy is banging her.

That is FLIRTING and it comes more naturally with women than men 'because women are more touchy- feely than men.
PLUS, they do it so subconsciously but we are TOO aware of it.

CHEATING- Aha, for that one, men have it wired into their genes.

Much as we try,
We live in a male-oriented world, there are more women than men,
It is kind of a challenge on how many women you can bed,
WE JUST CAN'T HELP IT!!!
IT IS A GAME FOR US!!!
Something we can boast to the other guys about 'because they are the competition.
It's TESTOSTERONE induced!!!

PLUS it is our natural response to all the women FLIRTING with us everyday

Maybe not every man or woman is like this, but this thread is generalising anyway and that's the way it is for the majority

Very good post Sir,well done

We all flirt,its not just the man's fault,at least a man flirts/cheats with another girl.
I am not surprised with d response of some girls ere though
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2008
abeg some of these replies have been shocked shocked for want of an apt word.

for the record - flirting is not the same as getting laid. the 1st may lead to the 2nd, but the 2nd is never equal to the 1st or a composite. geddit?

now that's clear, flirting is fun grin grin grin i mean even if u're dating a guy, flirting successfully reminds you that's u'r still attractive (which is intoxicating). there's lite flirting which is harmless and maybe healthy even - for your self-esteem. heavy flirting however, is dangerous. cos it could discover feelings u didnt know u had, or that u didnt intend to have, or just lead to number two and get u in big trouble with your partner.

so as long as it's lite, yyeeaahhh!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by tommyex(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2008
flirting successfully reminds you that's u'r still attractive (which is intoxicating)

Hope you know it can lead 2 cheatin?d flirting guy could be talented and later sweep u off ur feet.
Which is heavy or light flirt?u dey measure am?
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2008
iceblue:

there's lite flirting which is harmless and maybe healthy even - for your self-esteem. heavy flirting however, is dangerous. because it could discover feelings u didnt know u had, or that u didnt intend to have, or just lead to number two and get u in big trouble with your partner.

havent u been to a party and flirted with a girl because she's pretty and it ends there? read my post well well. make i borrow u glasses? yes it's measured. lite flirting is harmless. when it starts getting overt or outright suggestive, that's heavy flirting. if u have your priorities straight (meaning, the flirt doesnt mean anything to you - is it so wrong to say hi to a guy because he has cute dimples?), u wont get into heavy flirting or be fooled by some yeye talents.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by amaikama(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2008
Tectona!! come, since wey them born you, na only one food (garri) you dey chop

see me see question angry
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by emelumgini(f): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2008
It's because they are poligamous in nature
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by amaikama(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2008
Emelumgiri! i strongly disaggree with such notion angry why not say, they are just exercising their natural animal instinct when it come to women grin
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by culdalex(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2008
Tectona!! come, since wey them born you, na only one food (garri) you dey chop

see me see question

[tt][/tt] so like how many type of food do you suggest

gues u are talking from experience sad sad
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by shylladear(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2008
i dont think flirting is the same thing as cheating

its nature cheesy

as for i like flirting just to be noticed and for the fun of it, not because i want to have something to do with the person am flirting with grin
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by HCH3COO: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2008
flirting is attention without intention tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2008
Yes, baby, tell them.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Baxilexi(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2008
guy's! not all guys has what it takes to flirt, some are just gifted,

i find flirting adventrous.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Joseph6(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2008
i gtave a chic a wedgy d day i met the first day how gud am i?
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by vvvjustice: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2008
You guys should have known the dictionary definition of FLIRT before making comments on flirting
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by albridge(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2008
i think the reason men flirt is the same reason why women flirt. its a no brainer grin
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by adamsy07: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
flirting or cheating obviously it's meant to at one time be a practice for a men or women,but once he is married i think he should stop both.
b4 marriage i support flirting cos,u ave to atleast go out with diffrent partners to get ur choice of marriage cos u ave to be careful about whom u wanna marry.
but while u do this u should do it with respect atleast without traces,so as to respect each other cos it's not a must for every relationship to turn into marriage.
but once u decide to make a choice u've got to stop, concentrate with your partner and make useful time of your marriage.
so i believe both sex do it.
but the ability to stop after marriage is wat most men lack.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
What is wrong with flirting with a woman you admire, and one you're obviously thinking of getting into a relationship with?
I think it actually spice up the relationship.

There are 2 types of flirting:
One with intention
One without intention.

It just depends on who you flirt with.
No man in his right mind should go out flirting, with another woman that is NOT his partner or with a married woman, WITH intentions in his mind.

Guess what, when men starts complimenting women with desires in their mind, they're flirting.You just got the know the right time, right place and person to flirt with.

Phew!!! I'm done.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by smurf1(f): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2008
Cos they obviously cant help it, wink
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:44am On Jan 19, 2009
What else is there for them to do seriously?? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by SeanT21(f): 6:39am On Jan 19, 2009
Everyone flirts
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by bluespice(f): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2009
both men n women flirt!
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by kemisuga(f): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2009
They flirt cos, they want to eat balance diet grin Imagine just eating rice, rice, rice everyday. Many guys will want to mix their rice with dodo, beans, vegetable, moimoi, salad etc.

Many cant just keep to watching AIT everyday, they will prefer to watch another channel like STV, TVC, Channels, MBI, Galaxy, Mitv etc

This is the statistics of guys flirting, they just cant keep to one. shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by 190: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
we cant continue 2 eat 4rm 1 pot of soup na
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2009
Guys flirt because life is sweet and we need to Enjoy it in the fullest,as we humans are Social animals from the "Mad_house"-definately speaking flirting is a Lifestyle ,choosing the way of your life by obeying heart desire,.in em the Social Network.

Im a Flirt!,
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by 190: 1:10am On Jun 08, 2009
@ogaga
ure gf is somewhere seein dat 4rm u
soon u'll be made 2 eat ur words embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:14am On Jun 08, 2009
What's he sayin? angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Sasha009(f): 3:29am On Jun 08, 2009
@ longesson,  cheesy

You'd better pray your gf/wife(or whatever) doesn't see your post,
She wouldn't be a 'too happy' chick if she does.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:49am On Jun 08, 2009
There are many fishes in the River. . .,she cant!,we are addicted,great something in common.,and if she' okey. . .she dont have my time,there are others that do!
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by biola44: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2009
practice make perfect, flirting is not d same as dating, grin
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by fizzybaba(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
my boss once asked if i liked one coloured tv as against coloured tv and i chose the latter.
he then ended the discussion on flirting.

seriously, there is no value in flirting. deep in the heart, there is notin to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Temptation In My House / My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.