Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding (26647 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / What Do You Say To Your Partner After Sex ? / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
I prepare a variety of salads because I know how much he's obsessed with salads, keeping healthy and fit... grin grin grin

He would even put his car keys in the refrigerator before he goes to bed just so he doesn't forget his smoothie the following morning when he goes to work.

He's also an adventurous type.. so I'll sometimes take him out on an adventure.
feranmi143:
What do you do to please your partner after a misunderstanding / quarrel?
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Younghacka(m): 5:50am On Dec 26, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, 2min left
You Promised To Do A Giveaway Today At 8pm UTC -7, What Happened?
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Younghacka:

You Promised To Do A Giveaway Today At 8pm UTC -7, What Happened?
Yo fish, yeah i did check page 4 of this tread
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by yungevvy(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2022
feranmi143:

But nobody won the 20k sad
Not like you owe anybody shii tho, but jus sayin'.
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2022
yungevvy:

But nobody won the 20k sad
Not like you owe anybody shii tho, but jus saying.
Yo fish, sm one loaded the gift card but lost the 20k giveaway
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by yungevvy(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2022
feranmi143:

Fair enough
In case you ever feel touched to give away the 20k wink
UBA
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Kolopikin: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2022
feranmi143:
I missed it. Thanks for sticking to your promise though. embarassed
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by zickyclef: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
GeneralPula:
To give her molly for her mood to turn happy mood then to show her the dick evangelism..
I have been hearing about molly how effective can it be and how can I get it?
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish
Can you please do us the 20k giveaway?

[quote
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by GeneralPula: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
zickyclef:

I have been hearing about molly how effective can it be and how can I get it?
There’s happy pills.
There’s Hot pills.

Just ask on the street where you can get it. It’s almost everywhere they sell smoke..

Well, it’s effective as it triggers happy sensation into a woman soul. You gon feel it bro.
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yo fish, I borrowed a friend of mine 450k to add up his travel funds 2/3 years ago, and since then he no longer reply me nor call me again, honestly I have even count my loss and moved on

Yesterday I got a text on my number, I was like who the fvck is this

Immediately he mentioned his name, I blocked him, he called me and I picked up
Long story short. He paid me x2 of what he borrowed

I borrowed him 450kk
He paid me 800k
I was like shocked shocked dude what up with the 350k interest.

I promised my little bro iPhone 14 before he resume next section.

Will update once i get the phone
Maybe from a nairalands or jumia
Cus it will take days to ship off to Nigeria

Happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, I borrowed a friend of mine 450k to add up his travel funds 2/3 years ago, and since then he no longer reply me nor call me again, honestly I have even count my loss and moved on

Yesterday I got a text on my number, I was like who the fvck is this

Immediately he mentioned his name, I blocked him, he called me and I picked up
Long story short. He paid me x2 of what he borrowed

I borrowed him 450kk
He paid me 800k
I was like shocked shocked dude what up with the 350k interest.

I promised my little bro iPhone 14 before he resume next section.

Will update once i get the phone
Maybe from a nairalands or jumia
Cus it will take days to ship off to Nigeria

Happy new year in advance

Happy new year to you too.

You wanna buy phone from a nairalander?
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
Miracood2:

Happy new year to you too.

You wanna buy phone from a nairalander?
Yo fish, yeah
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, yeah

New or used? I know some legit vendors.. here on NL
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
Miracood2:

New or used? I know some legit vendors.. here on NL
Yo fish, new
Planning to get from joy..ceaile with escrow
Got a post on her profile of locked esim 14 for 400
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, new
Planning to get from joy..ceaile with escrow
Got a post on her profile of locked esim 14 for 400

You've verified that she's legit?

And which escrow do u plan on using? Double check before u send anyone money. E get why!
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yo fish, if you are yet to watch *Alchemy of souls* you don't know what you are missing
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yo fish, i just lost $42362.21 of my investment. fvck what a life, i should have sold my shares after making 80% intrest sad
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yo fish, investment seems so good this days, my apple store in the usa made a lot of sale this year on/offline but tax is really killing my profit, sad
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yo fish, angry i had to switch to wifi cause mum is asking for a grandson when i don't even have a girlfriend, fvck mate too much .
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Banilla: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
feranmi143:
Yo fish, angry i had to switch to wifi cause mum is asking for a grandson when i don't even have a girlfriend, fvck mate too much .
Are you lonely?

You are talking to yourself
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Banilla:
Are you lonely?

You are talking to yourself
Yo fish, no am not, always busy, just spend few mins up here to update my tread
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Banilla: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
feranmi143:
Yo fish, no am not, always busy, just spend few mins up here to update my tread
Create a diary instead. You aren't updating this thread, derailing it rather. You can use your other account.

Ps: be mindful what you post here. You are very easy to find off Nairaland. Criminals could target you. You wouldn't want that. smiley
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Banilla:

Ps: You are very easy to find off Nairaland. Criminals could target you. You wouldn't want that. smiley
Yo fish, i don't see how this is possible
Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by feranmi143: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Some times I wonder what am doing in US. Bills day kill person oh brr.
Was hoping to have over 90k$
But chia...
Once I remove my business funds
I have below 1k$ left 😥😥
Just Imagine
Reverse JAPA loading.......

Re: What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding by Prettygirl200(f): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2023
If am at fault I appologise, if he's at fault he apologies, case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl / At What Age Does A Boy Become A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.