Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,104 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says (18822 Views)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Busty and beautiful fast rising media influencer, Chioma Love who became a social media sensation few months ago because of her busty shape and natural beauty, has revealed what people told her concerning a photo on Facebook.

Chioma Love took to her Instagram account and shared a lovely photo of herself on her instastory as she revealed that people told her that her breasts were supposed to be where she placed her hand in the photo. The content creator was obviously amused by what she was told on Facebook and jokingly added that she hates Facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
It is obvious that Chioma is undoubtedly one of the bustiest and beautiful brand influencers in the country. She is one of those plus-size female entertainers who are proud of their bodies and doesn't shy away from flaunting it on social media.
Meanwhile, it seems that her body shape, especially that of her breasts is giving some people a cause for concern as they believe they are not where they are supposed to be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Vasline crew food is ready

3 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Olawalelotito(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!?!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by decatalyst(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm...all things are beautiful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Olawalelotito:
Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!?!!!
my geee. U done see weti eye no suppose see

1 Like

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
decatalyst:
Hmmm...all things are beautiful
fear God my brother. Those breast u see there are massive weapons of destruction

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Olawalelotito(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Okayyyyy
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Olawalelotito:
Okayyyyy
hehehe. But people told her the right thing
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by WatchYourSix: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is weird...how is somebody this slim this bustyy....

Abi she lose weight niii?? Omo..the bobbii no fit the body..bur shes fine person

5 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Alapojames: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
This one bra na customized one oo

2 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by virginprincess(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
shocked shocked, This one na overload o.
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Olawalelotito(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
:-XHeeeeey!!!
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
WatchYourSix:
This is weird...how is somebody this slim this bustyy....

Abi she lose weight niii?? Omo..the bobbii no fit the body..bur shes fine person
she's beautiful. But just cant imagine the type of smell that will be oozing out beneath Those breasts
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alapojames:
This one bra na customized one oo

heheh. She looks pregnant

2 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Olawalelotito:
:-XHeeeeey!!!
hehehe. This man. Aren't u tire of screaming?
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
virginprincess:
shocked shocked, This one na overload o.
I know u wish to have such. grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Jeon(f): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
love yourself.

3 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by BBBricks: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
They said life no balance

You dey argue

This woman is alive and PEAK MILK is selling a tin for N380?

9 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeon:
love yourself.
exactly
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
BBBricks:
They said life no balance

You dey argue

This woman is alive and PEAK MILK is selling a tin for N380?
hehehe. What do u mean?

1 Like

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by virginprincess(f): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintbillion:
I know u wish to have such. grin grin
Godforbid, How can someone wish for this kind of problem?

I always thank God for the kind of body he gave to be.
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
More pics

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Godforbid, How can someone wish for this kind of problem?

I always thank God for the kind of body he gave to be.
but I use to think the dream of every ladies especially slay mamas is to have big boobs and ass?

1 Share

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by solmusdesigns: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Girls with big boobs have this crazy confidence

2 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by virginprincess(f): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintbillion:
but I use to think the dream of every ladies especially slay mamas is to have big boobs and ass?
Thank God you said slay mamas, I'm not a slay mama, besides I don't think anyone including the lady herself if she had a choice would ever wish for something like this.

2 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:
Girls with big boobs have this crazy confidence
this particular one need to be charge for overload.
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Disgusting bags
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
virginprincess:
Thank God you said slay mamas, I'm not a slay mama, besides I don't think anyone including the lady herself if she had a choice would ever wish for something like this.
Ok. Might be it's because you are still a virgin sha. If only you know the type of intimidation girls with big jugs intimidate their fellow ladies and some men eeeh. That's why most of them do plastic surgery
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by saintbillion(m): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
killmods:
Disgusting bags
heheheh. It's like the scrutum sack if Goliath the giant

6 Likes

Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't know really know what to say,but if she thinks she's alright with it,then I'm also alright with it
Re: People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
saintbillion:
heheheh. It's like the scrutum sack if Goliath the giant
I swear... makes her look disfigured. Sometimes i wonder what some men see in excessively big boobs. I can't understand it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? / Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.