Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Let Me Let You On A Secret, I Don't Think You Know? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let Me Let You On A Secret, I Don't Think You Know? (528 Views)

Whatsapp Will Now Let You Add Up To 512 People To A Group (Photo) / MTN So Generous. I Don't Think I Can Finish This Free Data Anytime Soon. / Instagram Will Soon Let You Post 1 Hour Long Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Let You On A Secret, I Don't Think You Know? by olasode90(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Read to the end to get my point.....

Have you ever heard of the name DeBeers? No?

But you've probably heard of diamonds, right?

Yes, have you?

Okay…

Then explain to me what makes a diamond so valuable and expensive?

Why do people spend thousands of dollars on a little diamond ring?

Most people would respond to the questions above with,

"Well, it's because diamonds are really rare." It takes a lot of work and a lot of machinery to...you know...get them out of the dirt and things! Diamonds are extremely scarce!"

Are you certain about that? What if I told you that diamonds is not that scarce, and that mining them doesn't require much effort?

What if I told you that the cost of diamonds far, far, far more than their true real-world value?

It's just that, thanks to some copywriting and smart marketing , we've all been convinced that diamonds are extremely scarce and valuable.

Diamonds are not in short supply. In fact, they used to simply lie around in the Namibian desert roughly 120 years ago.

It's was just that guy named DeBeer who traveled to Africa and discovered those diamonds laying around in Namibia, then decided to market them in Europe and become filthy rich.

And his entire strategy was brilliant.

He recruited copywriters to develop advertising about how valuable these gems(diamond) were, how special they were, and so on.

They obviously overlooked the fact that Diamonds used to be found in the desert, and they are not at all rare.

If you look into the celebrity of nowadays the way they show of there diamond...

You might say some are fake but the ones Davido brought for is crew is real. Right?

If you search "ice box" on YouTube you will see how celebrities are buying diamonds that shows diamond is not scare it's just the smart marketing and copywriting.

My point is more, that being good at copywriting is the fastest way for the regular business owner to get more customers, more leads and more money, because you are skilled at persuading others to see VALUE in what you do or provide.

That is why businesses are willing to pay has high has $1000 - $10,000 to hire a copywriter.

Now.....

You get a change to learn copywriting and how to position yourself and sell that skill to international clients as a freelancer.

How much do you think you will be making if you get good at it....

If you're interested in learning copywriting and how to sell your skill to high paying client.

Click on the link below �

https://learnfreelance.carrd.co/

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Let You On A Secret, I Don't Think You Know? by Meister(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2022
Crooze the phone is in amazing condition, 8/256 phone and cases only

Re: Let Me Let You On A Secret, I Don't Think You Know? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2022

(1) (Reply)

X / Track A Stolen Iphone / Samsung Galaxy S23 And S23+ Arrive With New Designs, Bigger Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.