Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) (40121 Views)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I really want to help about 5 to 10 people on this Forum to pay up their loan from the loan sharks but to know genuine persons is the challenge.

I was in this shoe sometimes last year where good people like Lexusgs430 and other good people helped me out.

I want to help others too but how do I go about it... Knowing genuine people that really need it.

Any better idea please?

https://www.nairaland.com/7355310/giveaway-zone#117066777
Please o 0162351434 GT
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by LegalWolf: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
TenQ:
LegalWolf
For unknown reason, the Nairaland bots have banned my account till tomorrow night.

See you then.

Quite surprising that you can respond after being banned. Nevertheless, I will be waiting for you
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by motionarena: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
officialwdhtv:

If only u can just settle down and analyse things and think positively, things would have been easier for u

Dem dey stage robbery when e nor be film? Asin, can u or others willingly allow your face to show in videos like this like the women did?

Video looks real enough...it happened
You Lack sense to believe this is real

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by tunwumi: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How come the camera got to swing to capture her whenever she goes almost off the screen?

That could only mean that someone was actually watching in real time

Looks staged though but quite packed with insights meaning one has to be wary of these people who sell perfumes all about..

Auto focus.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Kenedy16(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I really want to help about 5 to 10 people on this Forum to pay up their loan from the loan sharks but to know genuine persons is the challenge.

I was in this shoe sometimes last year where good people like Lexusgs430 and other good people helped me out.

I want to help others too but how do I go about it... Knowing genuine people that really need it.

Any better idea please?

I am owing branch 5k, I would be really grateful if help me pay it off.

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Ikenna97: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
The day their cup go final full de come oh.. but when de day they will b cought and men decide to carry out jungle things on them, sheh we go still come de plead for mercy for them? Well, I pray the repent before any such falls on them...
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by charlesditro: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
I believe this was staged tho for the sake of awareness.......
There is no CCTV camera that records with such horizontal range and camera quality.......
There is no timer and the stilt was so unsteady.
Motion sensor camera move like a robot and not like a hand held.
Nigerians believe Wrestling is real so I ain't surprised at those who believe this is real.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Electorate: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Would you be so kind to tell us the chemical that would knock someone out so fast?

ABOUT KETAMINE
Ketamine was developed in the 1960's as an anesthetic for surgeries. It is closely related to PCP. Both are called "dissociatives." Which means that they cause a splitting from reality. Ketamines is legal for use by veterinarians.

EFFECTS of KETAMINE
Ketamine causes unconsciousness, hallucinations, loss of body control, and numbing. It can also cause agitation, confusion, and difficulty communicating. When people awaken after using Ketamine, they have amnesia. Overdose can be fatal.

Some of Ketamine's street names are Special K, Vitamin K, Ketaject, and Cat Tranquilizers.

Ketamine is found in a white powder or a liquid in small pharmaceutical bottles. It is odorless and tasteless. It works super quickly, so if someone put it in your drink you would lose consciousness in less than a minute!
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Hidewell(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
I laugh.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Truthdeypain: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Buziness101:
Omo I no see any faking or staged play on that video o... This is real.... Fear women If you want to live longer...

Oga shut your illiterate ass up. Everything must be sexist and tribal for you. Ode Omo!

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by bigl: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How come the camera got to swing to capture her whenever she goes almost off the screen?

Looks staged though but quite packed with insights meaning one has to be wary of these people who sell perfumes all about..

I think the cctv is wide angle and the released shot was taken while reviewing cctv footage ... hence, the phone being used to record could move left to right ... unless the cctv has object tracking
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by phemmyfour: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
falcon01:
undecided Fake nonsense
1. The acting was horrible (over acting especially the lady Outside)
2. Which chemical spray would make someone pass-out withing 3 seconds? chloroform takes at least 5 minutes plus you'd be aggressively shaking and vomiting.
GTFo with your Low Iq bullshit tape!
It was staged

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Plm11: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Really
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by dnawah(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Freestainworld:
This gender can do and undo
but cannot piss inside a bottle without wetting it body grin grin grin
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Una don carry this nonsense scripted video come here?

The Facebook page that posted the video, mostly post scripted clips.
The woman woke up immediately they left.... What kind of hypnotizing is that one.
If you believe this video eehhh.... Just know that your IQ is getting low....no be insult oo.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by generalwo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:

.... Motion sensing..... From the way the image was still, you would know it's not human handled.... Also, it was elevated to about 2m above the ground..... My best guess, a fish eye cam that was probably not very visible
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Originalsly: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Krak:

Motion-sensing camera.

Motion-sensing cameras turns on when motion is sensed ... it doesn't track source of motion.

Staged. He is watching the same footage ... can you ID any item taken? ... but he can ID most of them.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Ssddff: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Would you be so kind to tell us the chemical that would knock someone out so fast?

Ever done fentanyl? Little, like a drop is enough to make you pass out in 3secs for hours. Plus you can easily overdose and die if not careful.

And yeah, people use it to get high
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Ssddff: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What of those that like too much like Toto?

I’ll rerepeat what he said. If you want to live long. RUN O. Avoid them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by ipobarethieves: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
sadMe too want to give 5 pipu something but majority of peeps here will spend ur money on Bet9ja,,smoking, beer/useless lifestyle/knack u one story.Best bet is for them to show genuine evidence. Anything short of that,they are wasting their time
Odewaleadesoye:

Any better idea please?

Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by olax02(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
falcon01:
undecided Fake nonsense
1. The acting was horrible (over acting especially the lady Outside)
2. Which chemical spray would make someone pass-out withing 3 seconds? chloroform takes at least 5 minutes plus you'd be aggressively shaking and vomiting.
GTFo with your Low Iq bullshit tape!
Yea very powerful chemical that can destroy body system. CHCI3
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by kammali: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Don't worry shop keeper your god will catch them...
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by kabasa24: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
officialwdhtv:
CCTV captures the moment 2 women drugged a shopowner and stole from her shop shocked shocked

According to the voice in the video, they have been doing such acts for some time now and have not been caught yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K8RD-xm9Jg
This video has been trending for a Y now people should please take notes
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Littlemom2021: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sadMe too want to give 5 pipu something but majority of peeps here will spend ur money on Bet9ja,,smoking, beer/useless lifestyle/knack u one story.Best bet is for them to show genuine evidence. Anything short of that,they are wasting their time
sir please you can confirm me I am not in any of this category I can prove myself please help me and my child
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by southome(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Motion sensor
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by abiodunbright(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
officialwdhtv:
CCTV captures the moment 2 women drugged a shopowner and stole from her shop shocked shocked

According to the voice in the video, they have been doing such acts for some time now and have not been caught yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K8RD-xm9Jg

Fake post and old video, this was acted by some individuals to get traffic and I have seen it countless times so stop spreading fake news
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by shakir0802: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Well I don't say it not real but it look like stage play, why the camera moving and covering her each time she move out of sight to pick things and with the way u people are staging scene this days it will be had for us to believe even when it real, most especially on nairaland someone will just composed and post just to want people to comment it unfair
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Offpoint1: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Na bush una dey live? This is 2022 for crying out loud, I hate seeing this kind of ignorance.

Stay updated with technology, there are 90/180 degree tilting motion sensing CCTV cams.
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by WisdomHunter(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:

You never see cctv wey de rotate?
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by Prince001(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
matrix199:
You see why people opt for jungle justice?

Jungle justice for what? Why una no apply the same justice to the politicians that led us to this mess in d 1st place.
Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by afribookorg(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

How much is it boss?
Boss i greet
Re: 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) by falcon01: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
gabemuyi:

Fentanyl Nko Abi u don't know it has a spray.
fentanyl doesn't make you unconscious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) / Nigerians Smuggling Bags Of Rice From Niger Republic With Motorcycles (Photos) / Robber Wearing Police Bullet Proof Jacket Arrested In Aba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.