Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul (805 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul by MsDoris(f): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul-Edochie" (Screenshots)

Nollywood actress, Judy Austin, has triggered reactions after she took to social media change her surname to that of her husband.

Recall Nollywood actor, took Nigerians by surprise few months ago after he unveiled Judy as second wife and showed off the son he has with her.

However the news was not welcomed by alot of fans as they continued to drag Yul and his Judy.

Judy however, is not letting the opinions of many ruin her relationship with Yul as she is determine enjoy her marriage.

The actress to took to her official Instagram page to change surname on her bio from "Muoghalu" to "Yul-Edochie".

Visit website below for full update/ watch video :
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/10/as-judy-austin-changes-surname-on.html

Re: Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul by Henix(m): 2:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Husband snatcher
Re: Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul by dollytino4real(f): 2:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Am happy 4 May the way she is just doing her thing!

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul by chigoziri2403(m): 3:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Since time immemorial,penis have been shaping destinies of men.
Re: Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul by siofra(f): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2022
Good for her grin

Yul is an idiot.
Re: Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul by Msports: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2022
Henix:
Husband snatcher
Lol she Snatched your own grin
Re: Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Heartless woman, i can't even imagine how May feels now. When and if i get married i'll never give total freedom to my husband because i've learnt from May's carelessness, i shall monitor him and know everything that goes on about his movement. Good women always end up heartbroken because men don't appreciate good women, they will take your good heart for foolishness and do the unthinkable.
Re: Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul by Pells: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Heartless woman, i can't even imagine how May feels now. When and if i get married i'll never give total freedom to my husband because i've learnt from May's carelessness, i shall monitor him and know everything that goes on about his movement. Good women always end up heartbroken because men don't appreciate good women, they will take your good heart for foolishness and do the unthinkable.
Olosho you never reach to marry grin cheesy
You will always be a second hand material to men grin wink

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Judy Austin Changes Surname On Social Media From "Muoghalu" To "Yul by overdrive(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Pells:

Olosho you never reach to marry grin cheesy
You will always be a second hand material to men grin wink

U will not make heaven. grin

(1) (Reply)

“today Is The Darkest Day Of My Life” –seyi Vibes Mourns As He Loses Mother. / Sand And Granite vendor / Sad! Top 8 Nollywood Actors Who Have Died In 2024 That Shock The World (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.