Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) (22912 Views)

Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Menclothing: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2022
This election result go swt
All this people that support diffrent parties I want to see una lie

Vote do count nobody should lie on rigging if your candidate loose one winner will emerge most popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Hehehehe... Audio win����

Dikaveli:
Atiku , kwankwaso, tinubu should share the Muslims..

But you see every Christian in Sokoto alongside reasonable youth is for peter obi

That's why Ifeanyi ezeagu is campaign coordinator in Sokoto State ..

Ofcourse Peter won't win the 36 states but you see

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa
40% from each Yoruba states
And then 45% from the remain northern states

Call me bascard
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2022
Emir01:

I get bro. Alot of horse trade at the end of the day. Let's wait nd see. The North will agree where their vote will go towards the election. Sokoto is important for any election for different reasons. Watchout for kwankwanso direction which is likely Tinubu.
true Sokoto like most northwestern states are a key state to get for any candidate to stand a chance, you are very correct.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Opolopoopolonio: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2022
general111:
Tinubu to wim sokoto
Bunch of jokers

At least 45% is good enough.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by usmanbaba(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Winters23:
Tambuwal's territory

grin

No chance in hell for Apc & Lp here

Sokoto in the bag for Atiku

By the way am fully obidient
You are naive, I bet you dont know sokoto politics. Wamako is more popular than tambuwal.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by famouscargo4u: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

But you see every Christian in Sokoto alongside reasonable youth is for peter obi

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard

Obi can't get 10% in Sokoto

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by casualobserver: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2022
general111:
Tinubu to wim sokoto
Bunch of jokers

Tinubu and Atiku will share Sokoto, Atiku will win…he won sokoto last time, . The Ibo man coordinating for Peter Obi will coordinate Ibo votes and they will not get 25% constitutional requirement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Mandesz(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Shut up!!! The only evidence of competence is Tinubu. Obi has no records of competence, same with Atiku. Many of you are intoxicated with same tribalism you are talking about avoiding.
U said it all but only what's missing is sense. Obi has never been convicted in the past. He has no case with the efcc and none in the court of law in the past and present like Tinubu.
If u say som1 like his is incompetent when with little revenue of anambra state he never owe any worker, build modern anambra, left 75b in government save and no court case, then i see juju at work.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by owobokiri(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Attache by force..
Rally for Wamakko is now a rally for the PooPoocrat in Chief
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by ogatboy(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Funny how APC is trying so hard to show they have crowd. Crowds do not win election and nothing there shows it is recent or a campaign for Tinubu.

APC loss will be massive
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Skty: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2022
ShenTeh:
Good idea.

If Nigerians decide to vote APC into power at the center again, then it would become a bad precedence. No political party will ever take us serious again.

The APC gave us a beautiful manifesto pre-election, which it neither reverted to nor referenced throughout its occupation of Aso Rock.

The party that claimed to be a progressive party with social programmes has ironically been the most anti-masses government in power since Nigeria's independence, only rivalled by our worst military government.

The APC rode to power on crude propaganda and press freedom but is today notorious for suppressing the press, arbitrary kidnapping and jailing of journalists, use of force against peaceful protesters in major cities, disregard for court proclamations and the rule of law, summary government sponsored ethnic cleansing, tribal and religious bigotry in power etc ...

The party is bedeviled by its inability to demonstrate capacity to fire mediocres and hire competent hands for sensitive roles, disregard for the plight of the common man, decimation of the middle class, free fall inflation and consequent impoverishment of the people, policy summersaults in border controls and macro economic management, multi-tax systems amounting to government extortion, dishonesty in tackling insecurity, overpriced contracts and the rule of institutionalized hopelessness in critical sectors such as power, education, health and agriculture.

Above all, the party would be fondly remembered for its insatiable thirst for blaming others for things under its own direct sphere of influence. Whereas for instance, there is nothing that the APC has blamed PDP for that it has not surpassed. Corruption and theft of our common patrimony are in scales novel to the ears in our nation's history, and this is while they are still in power, one can't imagine what would be found out when they are out of power.

The APC should be treated at the polls with the same disdain, bitterness and meanness with which it has treated Nigerians. And that's on the premise that we are humans capable of our own thoughts.

This ur valid points were neither liked nor read... Nigerians eh... don't worry..by the time they vote in APC, na death sentence n suicide....these days, what I do is, I no longer give anyone who rags me money ...lailai...I don't ...so if we all use that approach they will take their country back

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Mandesz(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2022
ghetto7:
from your tone your a religion fanatic, Obi left Anambra in a big mess what was his achievement? From his Campaign group you now understand he is a tribalistic and religion fanatic.
I never mentioned obi but you can't have rest cos u know the truth and bin adamant. U know obi is yhe most competent of them all. Tinubu has cases pending in court ranging from certificate scandal to mismanagement of public fund. If u are still blindfolded with religion n ethnic sentiments then visit the nearest psychiatrist. Only what's missing in u is sense, i hope u u get cure.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2022
casualobserver:

Tinubu and Atiku will share Sokoto, Atiku will win…he won sokoto last time, . The Ibo man coordinating for Peter Obi will coordinate Ibo votes and they will not get 25% constitutional requirement.
not true,Buhari won sokoto not Atiku pls

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Zico5(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard
Continue to rant online while real voters are already doing the job. It will soon clear for Ur eyes

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by casualobserver: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2022
dadabashua1:
not true,Buhari won sokoto not Atiku pls

You are right I got it mixed up, I was just discussing sokoto the other day and I guess what register in my head was that the margin in sokoto wasn’t that great hence sokotonwasnt that important for Tinubu

See my post below:

casualobserver:

What was Sokoto’s net contribution to The APC victory in 2019? Of the over 4m NET votes by which Buhari defeated Atiku in 2019, Sokoto contributed 130k net i.e 3.2%…and less than Kwara! Of the 15 million total votes APC got, Sokoto contributed 490k again about 3%….less than Yobe!!

Contrast those figures with Katsina, Kebbi Yobe and Borno and you will understand it is not a big deal. I will use Borno ,Kebbi, Yobe and Katsina as examples in the following format:
Net votes for APC in the state in 2019, net votes as a % of total margin of victory, total votes in state for APC, total votes as a percentage of total national votes for APC

Katsina: 920k, 23%, 1.2m 8%
Borno 765k, 19%, 836k, 5.5%
Kebbi 427k, 11%, 581k, 3.8%
Sokoto 130k, 3.2% 490k, 3%
Yobe 440k, 11%, 498k, 3%

If you compare these figures you will come to a few conclusions

1) 64% of Buhari’s 4m “NET votes” or margin of victory came from katsina, Borno, Yobe and Kebbi!! For those who do not understand, you win an election not by the number of votes you get but by the number of votes you get over your opponent! That is what is referred to as margin of victory or NET votes. Of the 4 million NET votes by which he defeated Atiku, these 4 states alone contributed approximately 2.7m! Don’t forget I am referring to NET votes!.

2) Sokoto and Yobe contributed similar number of absolute votes 490k v 497k but the Sokoto vote is not a very efficient vote because it is a split state and only contributed
3.2% to his margin of victory whereas Yobe contributed 11%. A vote in Yobe is 3.5 times more powerful, it does 3.5 times more damage than the sokoto vote! Despite being a much smaller state with less voters , a state like Yobe does 3.5 times more damage than a state like sokoto!! That’s the power of having total domination of a state and not sharing votes with opposition!!!

Elections are not about how many votes you have but about how many MORE votes you have over your opponent. Sokoto and Yobe illustrate this perfectly!! BUhari got the same number of votes in both Yobe and Sokoto but because they shared Sokoto voters but dominated Yobe, Sokoto only contributed 130k votes while Yobe a smaller state with less voters contributed 440k almost 3 times. This is why I keep saying the effect of Peter Obi in this race is is as a spoiler to PDP because all he is doing is splitting PDP votes while leaving core APC dominated states intact!!!!

So when talking about defections and figures you must also understand what they mean. While Sokoto is important (every vote is) importance in elections is relative. Sokoto is not that important for APC!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2022
casualobserver:

You are right I got it mixed up, I was just discussing sokoto the other day and I guess what register in my head was that the margin in sokoto wasn’t that great hence sokotonwasnt that important for Tinubu

See my post below:

yes the state is always almost evenly shared between the two parties.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by alfarouq(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Mandesz:
Nigeria would be better when we stop to vote religion and ethnicity. Vote competent hands.

Tinubu will not come to build but to destroy likewise Atiku.

You guys never cease to amaze.

May I ask you the competent hand?

Of all the contestants, only Atiku is not a former governor but Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Obi were once governors.

And as governors, Kwankwaso and Tinubu did better than Obi.

How about you take the advice you are giving to others.

Vote competence not religion or ethnicity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by casualobserver: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2022
dadabashua1:
yes the state is always almost evenly shared between the two parties.
Ps: I commend you for looking at the figure before you talk and backing your posts with facts. Most of the people on Nairaland just post emotionally and never ever looked at the figures!

You are my kind of guy!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2022
CrimeKsmart:
This is the structure most Obidients don't understand. Tinubu don't need to be in Sokoto but his structure is on ground to work for him. Majority of people shouting Obi don't need structure are Igbos and by virtue of being an Igbo man, Obi doesn't need structure in the East and SS. Soon the chaff will be separated from the wheat by then Obidients will understand they are only noise makers

So how many of the organic LP rallying states was Obi physically present in. The way you guys shift the post, it's easy to sense the trepidation undecided

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

Thïefnubu should retire back to Iragbiji and take care of his ill health. All those campaigning for the sick ancestor bat to come shoulder Nigeria's huge problems & preside over the affairs & destinies of millions of Nigerians are wicked & unpatriotic.
stale already... Real campaign don start, we all now see tinubu on a regular
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by alfredo1(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2022
They're all there to cash out as sen wamakko is known to be a generous giver.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=Dikaveli post=117515655]Atiku , kwankwaso, tinubu should share the Muslims..

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by success4me(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

Thïefnubu should retire back to Iragbiji and take care of his ill health. All those campaigning for the sick ancestor bat to come shoulder Nigeria's huge problems & preside over the affairs & destinies of millions of Nigerians are wicked & unpatriotic.

Stale, change your style
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Haywhy3579: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2022
CrimeKsmart:
This is the structure most Obidients don't understand. Tinubu don't need to be in Sokoto but his structure is on ground to work for him. Majority of people shouting Obi don't need structure are Igbos and by virtue of being an Igbo man, Obi doesn't need structure in the East and SS. Soon the chaff will be separated from the wheat by then Obidients will understand they are only noise makers
Yes oo my brother, we told them they did not have structure but they insisted that they have structure. I wonder how they wants to pull to massive crowd in sokoto when they put an Igbo Christian as the campaign director. By now Nigerians should not be taken obi and Labour Party serious. They are just jokers with no meaningful strategy. If the Igbo like they should keep abusing us. The beauty of it is that it is not only the Igbo that will vote. We have Yoruba ilaje, Hausa, tivi, kanuri, Fulani and so on. As for rabid kwankwaso it will shock those ipob when he collapse his structure for tinubu and the last hour. This people are always doing reality check and when he saw the hand written the wall that he cannot win the election, he will prefer to collapse his structure for the person who sabi road. Nobody will ever collapse structure for obi because he himself did not have any structure.
We saw his campaign council and it gives us insight on who are going to be his ministers. Nwadike minister of petroleum and so on and so fourth. If obi ever bcoms president with this strutureless party, it will be a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Eniitankorede: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Mandesz:

U said it all but only what's missing is sense. Obi has never been convicted in the past. He has no case with the efcc and none in the court of law in the past and present like Tinubu.
If u say som1 like his is incompetent when with little revenue of anambra state he never owe any worker, build modern anambra, left 75b in government save and no court case, then i see juju at work.

Look, criminal conviction is a condition against contesting election. So, Tinubu has never been convicted. Obi has been investigated for money laundering and Pandora files are there. Same way Tinubu was investigated and cleared.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by smith1985(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2022
Winters23:
Tambuwal's territory
grin
No chance in hell for Apc & Lp here

Sokoto in the bag for Atiku

By the way am fully obidient
territiry he won with only 300 votea margin against apc guber candidate hahaha

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by smith1985(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2022
general111:
Tinubu to wim sokoto
Bunch of jokers

keep consoling yourself apc won presidential with a wide margin in sokoto tambuwal won guber with a mere 300 votes margin ..after he ran to bown to wamako to thanked him..even if bat no win sokoto bat will secure up 49% votes there..wamakko runs sokoto not tambuwal.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Slurity(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard
Yes, you are correct some christain here will vote for Obi, but they will be far less that 20% of we the christain. I am a Christian from sokoto and I can tell you that 80% Christian will not vote Obi, not because he is a Christian but because he is representing Igbo. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2022
buchilla:
.. U are joking. OBI will win all the States in Southeast and Southsouth. He may not win with big margin in just 2 or 3 Southsouth States. Obi will get at least 85% of average Southeast Votes.
keep fooling yourself... Get ready to wail next year while those Ipob urchins who are supporting obi ll continue chants of biafra...you really think LP can win States like Akwa ibom Cross River Dem u are joking
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by emperor863(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard

Four months to the general elections, I hereby call you a bastard in advance.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by wasuka14(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/ABDUSSAMADYOOS1/status/1580324251093303296?t=OMPEkg-ysW-9DZ48lKKcuw&s=19

This is fodio road. The bridge was constructed by him. Last week someone reported on this forum that the whole APC members in sokoto have dumped the party to join PigDeepPig. Today story change. Obi supporters mouth is close like ice fish mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by malakaimoscondo: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard
so u think the deep state will allow obi win? Haha haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Is Non-existent to Me, Peace Accord not binding - Fubara / Nigeria Faces Worst Recession In 40 Years – World Bank / Lagos Earmarks N102 Bn To Build Lekki Int’l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.