Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) (22899 Views)

Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Adegunle4(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
We’re here for you!
We design and build to the best standard practices…
Need an Architect/ Interior designer?…we’re a call away…
designiq.com.ng

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by okoolori(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:
Atiku , kwankwaso, tinubu should share the Muslims..

But you see every Christian in Sokoto alongside reasonable youth is for peter obi

That's why Ifeanyi ezeagu is campaign coordinator in Sokoto State ..

Ofcourse Peter won't win the 36 states but you see

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa
40% from each Yoruba states
And then 45% from the remain northern states

Call me bascard

With due respect Sire, you are already...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Aiel123:

Aliyu was born in Sokoto metropolis,( I googled his LGA of origin but I didn't see it.)
Hon Muhammad Gobir is from the same LGA as the Senate majority leader,Sen Gobir.
I don't know where Saidu the PDP candidate hail from but I think it will still be in northern sokoto.

Buhari lost isa LGA.apc always loses there.let us look at the lgas buhari and aliyu lost to see where their area of strength is
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Aiel123: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari lost isa LGA.apc always loses there.let us look at the lgas buhari and aliyu lost to see where their area of strength is
My phone battery is down
That will be later
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Trinitycian: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
garfield1:
Cc agboriotejoye, kyase,trinitycian, sokoto is divided

I dun tell you say even Wamakko himself dey vote Atiku.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tell Obi to go do the same in the north. I mean real north

biggaeko:
Crowd is easy to gather in North though
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Trinitycian: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
garfield1:
Cc agboriotejoye, kyase,trinitycian, sokoto is divided

Meanwhile I didn't see any Tinubu picture there. It's purely Wamakko thing.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Mandesz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hahaha. I see u know the truth but running away from it. No body ever investigated obi for anything including Pandora thing u claim. It's a baseless aligation from haters like u. The fg ws aware but snub al una
Eniitankorede:

Look, criminal conviction is a condition against contesting election. So, Tinubu has never been convicted. Obi has been investigated for money laundering and Pandora files are there. Same way Tinubu was investigated and cleared.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Trinitycian:

Wamakko is a long time ally of tinubu and coordinator of all apc matters in sokoto.he is beatified.sing a new song son
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Trinitycian:

I dun tell you say even Wamakko himself dey vote Atiku.

Wamakko loves tinubu more than buhari.tinubu made wamakko to make tambuwal gov boy
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Aiel123:

My phone battery is down
That will be later

Will be waiting
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Mandesz(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
U say something at least but sense is missing. I never mentioned obi but u did, meaning u know the truth. Obi has case anywhere in court or with efcc in the past and present. He built projects in anambra with little resources available and he's still able to save 70b for the incoming govt. This a rear attitude in nig and never borrow kobo. With huge money in lagos tinubu borrowed, embezzled, left debts, having case in court, with efcc, with ccb.
May u get sense!
alfarouq:

You guys never cease to amaze.

May I ask you the competent hand?

Of all the contestants, only Atiku is not a former governor but Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Obi were once governors.

And as governors, Kwankwaso and Tinubu did better than Obi.

How about you take the advice you are giving to others.

Vote competence not religion or ethnicity.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Trinitycian: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
garfield1:

Wamakko is a long time ally of tinubu and coordinator of all apc matters in sokoto.he is beatified.sing a new song son

Lol, yet no single Tinubu picture or even logo in that video? Why, if he so much loves Tinubu according to you? grin

Again, go and note this down. Wamakko go work for Atiku.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Trinitycian:

Na only you dey waka with sense. Even the Wamakko, it seems to be a drive through he is doing not any rally. I suspect this did not happen today self cause you can't see any party insignia in the video which is very much unlike APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Trinitycian:

Lol, yet no single Tinubu picture or even logo in that video? Why, if he so much loves Tinubu according to you? grin

Again, go and note this down. Wamakko go work for Atiku.

Just as tambuwal will slave for tinubu
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Moshphil: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:
Atiku , kwankwaso, tinubu should share the Muslims..

But you see every Christian in Sokoto alongside reasonable youth is for peter obi

That's why Ifeanyi ezeagu is campaign coordinator in Sokoto State ..

Ofcourse Peter won't win the 36 states but you see

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa
40% from each Yoruba states
And then 45% from the remain northern states

Call me bascard
Mum u too dey too dey do analysis
���
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Trinitycian: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Na only you dey waka with sense. Even the Wamakko, it seems to be a drive through he is doing not any rally. I suspect this did not happen today self cause you can't see any party insignia in the video which is very much unlike APC

Yeah, not today. No mind Tinubu clowns grin
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Eniitankorede: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mandesz:
Hahaha. I see u know the truth but running away from it. No body ever investigated obi for anything including Pandora thing u claim. It's a baseless aligation from haters like u. The fg ws aware but snub al una

Obi could not be investigated due to immunity as Governor. But police opened enquiry into it. It was front page news in many newspapers. I don’t know know he managed to kill the investigation after leaving government. But i know that Jonathan would have helped him as he was part of PDP government at the time.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
famouscargo4u:

Obi can't get 10% in Sokoto

He won't even get 5%.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by amshigida: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is the structure most Obidients don't understand. Tinubu don't need to be in Sokoto but his structure is on ground to work for him. Majority of people shouting Obi don't need structure are Igbos and by virtue of being an Igbo man, Obi doesn't need structure in the East and SS. Soon the chaff will be separated from the wheat by then Obidients will understand they are only noise makers
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Ahmad62(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
garfield1:

Can tinubu win there

Yes he will win
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ahmad62:

Yes he will win

In what percentage
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Ahmad62(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
garfield1:

In what percentage

60 to 70 honestly
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ahmad62:

60 to 70 honestly

What of kwankwaso? Where in sokoto are you fromll
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Ahmad62(m): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
garfield1:

What of kwankwaso? Where in sokoto are you fromll

Lol kwankwaso is a joker.. he’s going nowhere.. I reside in Sama Road
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Coolgent(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Zydote:

https://twitter.com/ABDUSSAMADYOOS1/status/1580324251093303296?t=OMPEkg-ysW-9DZ48lKKcuw&s=19
Lies from the pit of hell!

Well anything to siphon BAT is acceptable
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by garfield1: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ahmad62:

Lol kwankwaso is a joker.. he’s going nowhere.. I reside in Sama Road

Can Ahmed aliyu win
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Ahmad62(m): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2022
garfield1:

Can Ahmed aliyu win

Yes he can… his opponent can too.. hard to predict this one
But ahmad aliyu is the favorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: PDP Presidential Rally In Adamawa (Aerial View) / Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / Emulate "True Democrat Buhari", APC Tells U.S Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.