Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) (22916 Views)

Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / Borno Residents Hold Rally For Atiku/PDP (Video) / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by emerged01(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:
Atiku , kwankwaso, tinubu should share the Muslims..

But you see every Christian in Sokoto alongside reasonable youth is for peter obi

That's why Ifeanyi ezeagu is campaign coordinator in Sokoto State ..

Ofcourse Peter won't win the 36 states but you see

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa
40% from each Yoruba states
And then 45% from the remain northern states

Call me bascard
Lol! Too far bro

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2022
It’s a pay back time, the north remembers!

You see this will never move forward because of these people.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Snapchat: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Oil soup people will cry out blood this time around

Come steal 40% from oil soup people lemme see you lmao.

Na blood you flat headed homo erectus go cry next year when Obi is relegated to flooded Anambra

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by buchilla: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
the major contenders remain APC PDP anyone telling you something else is fooling you... Those saying Obi or labour ll win South South are just giving Obedients false hopes... Obi might win just one state in South East finish
.. U are joking. OBI will win all the States in Southeast and Southsouth. He may not win with big margin in just 2 or 3 Southsouth States. Obi will get at least 85% of average Southeast Votes.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by general111(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

It will do you like film. Tambuwwal has no chance!
the joke is on you bro
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by tubolancer(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This are almajaris they would come out once they hear food would be shared. If Tinubu is hoping to win sokoto he had better wake up from his slumber.

This I have seen.
You are blind, your eyes is not open.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by kingyakos: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Rally for wamako and tinubu but no tinubu posters is seen in the crowd.
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Eniitankorede: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

But you see every Christian in Sokoto alongside reasonable youth is for peter obi

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard

I am 100% sure you are a bastard, even before the election. Sue me to court if i am wrong in February.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Bantu10: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2022
CrimeKsmart:
This is the structure most Obidients don't understand. Tinubu don't need to be in Sokoto but his structure is on ground to work for him. Majority of people shouting Obi don't need structure are Igbos and by virtue of being an Igbo man, Obi doesn't need structure in the East and SS. Soon the chaff will be separated from the wheat by then Obidients will understand they are only noise makers

Keep deluding your urchin skull. Even ya mama and papa will vote for obi
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Ahmad62(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2022
This is an old video.. I’m from sokoto
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Mrkrobz:

People will be looking at this video and be like "wow, see the massive crowd " not knowing that this is a joke compared to what you will see in the north

Meanwhile,don't forget to check out my animation story in my profile
I laugh when ever I see comment that northern population is fake,lmao you see northwest in particular, just forget that's where the discussion starts and ends,lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by ghetto7(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Mandesz:
Nigeria would be better when we stop to vote religion and ethnicity. Vote competent hands.

Tinubu will not come to build but to destroy likewise Atiku.
from your tone your a religion fanatic, Obi left Anambra in a big mess what was his achievement? From his Campaign group you now understand he is a tribalistic and religion fanatic.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Cajal(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard
If he likes let him win in Bujumbura
The reality does not favour him

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Eniitankorede: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Mandesz:
Nigeria would be better when we stop to vote religion and ethnicity. Vote competent hands.

Tinubu will not come to build but to destroy likewise Atiku.

Shut up!!! The only evidence of competence is Tinubu. Obi has no records of competence, same with Atiku. Many of you are intoxicated with same tribalism you are talking about avoiding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Abdulqareem: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

You can't even lace the shoe of Any ipob member , you are a nobody to start with
ONLY THOSE WHO ARE LOW WOULD THINK LOWLY, I DONT BLAME YOU AT ALL. GO AND READ THE BOOK OF NEHEMIAH 4 ~ 6. SANBALLAT AND TOBIAS ARE YOUR MENTORS. WHEN DOES AN IPOB MEMBER BECOMES A NIGERIA? ALWAYS PLAYING THE VICTIM. CONFUSED SET OF PEOPLE. U WANT BIAFRA AND NIGERIA AT A TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Emir01: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2022
general111:
Tinubu to wim sokoto
Bunch of jokers

Tinubu can win anywhere

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by shidof(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Why are they cropping the photos ?

APC Sabi deceive themselves
Cropping video, shey you get sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by babz11(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard

Online INEC...I go come Ur house come call you bastard

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by dadabashua1(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Emir01:

Tinubu can win anywhere
if it is this sokoto wey I de,truly Tinubu can win it,sometimes I wonder how sokotawas love the man this much o,I was at their meat market not long,and they keep saying they will vote for him,that his an achievever politically, sokoto is normally a tricky place,Atiku will also get votes here let's be honest,but I think BAT might just edge him and win the state,sokoto is almost evenly shared between PDP and APC

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by OurSeun(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard
Bastard already, because you yourself knows is not possible.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Goodoldays(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu and tag team cheesy

I have never heard they are holding rally for Tinubu alone.Even he Lagos agbero rally,they had to tag Sanwo Olu so crowd go fit much

If you don’t understand this tactic,it’s on you tongue
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Hussein035: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard

Enjoy your happiness while it last but after the election I don't want to hear that Tinubu and FG rigged election because reasonable youth that want Nigeria to look like Lagos will vote Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by maestroferddi: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Zombidients have not recover from yesterday dragging.

Another choking this morning again.

"For our enemies , the morning doesnt start with a coffee but raining missiles" - Russian General surovikin

Batifiers please i help them beg.
You are celebrating one day of an apparent visibility like there will be no tomorrow...

Meanwhile, you guys have been on the back foot for several months.

Peter Obi is in this to win...

Stop celebrating with the fool's gold..
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Shemadex(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard
with this alone u are already a basterd I swear haaaaa Igbo ppl ll so much cryin nd pain in 2023 if asiwaju win chaiiii as e dey pain them r dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain them na the song we go sing for una be that
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Emir01: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2022
dadabashua1:
if it is this sokoto wey I de,truly Tinubu can win it,sometimes I wonder how sokotawas love the man this much o,I was at their meat market not long,and they keep saying they will vote for him,that his an achievever politically, sokoto is normally a tricky place,Atiku will also get votes here let's be honest,but I think BAT might just edge him and win the state,sokoto is almost evenly shared between PDP and APC

I get bro. Alot of horse trade at the end of the day. Let's wait nd see. The North will agree where their vote will go towards the election. Sokoto is important for any election for different reasons. Watchout for kwankwanso direction which is likely Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by tamdun: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2022
Obidiotss go commit suicide fa grin
Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Zombidients have not recover from yesterday dragging.

Another choking this morning again.

"For our enemies , the morning doesnt start with a coffee but raining missiles" - Russian General surovikin

Batifiers please i help them beg.
how people take this paid e-dogs serious on this platform is what amuses me.

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by tamdun: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2022
biggaeko:
Crowd is easy to gather in North though
Make obi go gather him own make we see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2022
general111:
Tinubu to wim sokoto
Bunch of jokers

Sokoto is actually a battleground and APC is equally quite strong there, remember tambuwal rode on wamakko's structure to be gov under APC.

Nobody will say any of atiku ot tinubu will win there but whoever does will be with a very small margin.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2022
Dikaveli:

Abia
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Benue
Cross river
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Enugu
Imo
Rivers
Kogi
Lagos
Osun
Pleateu
Taraba
Kaduna
30% kano
Abuja
40% nassarawa

Call me bascard
you are already a bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity / Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca / 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.