Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. (1781 Views)

Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / How Soldiers Stormed Ladipo Market & Killed People - Eyewitness Narrates (Video) / Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by ekiyor3: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Let me share what happened to me yesterday so everyone can learn and not fall victim to such in the nearest future..

So, yesterday I went to buy motor part at Ladipo, Lagos.

I just went with transport hoping I was going to transfer the money for the motor part, but they said I should pay cash that their bank is having issue with delayed reflection of the money.

So I had to use a POS shop close by. Just at *Promise Land* line in Ladipo. Beside Fidelity Bank.
I wanted to do withdrawal of 40,000 plus charges 40,400 but the guy did 40,600.
He did extra 200 Naira for himself.

I got to know when I got home.
Funny enough, I saw the alert of 40,000 but I didn't check what was added after the 40,000

So the criminal just did 40,600 instead of 40,400.

Yours might be bigger than this if we don't take note of it and we won't be able to go back there to argue about it.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by Dreal1247: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Sharp practices everywhere. Nigerians need what is called mind restructuring. The love of money is the root of all evil. And it appears that every Nigerian mindset is how to get rich quick irrespective of the route. Now the POS operator has murdered his reputation for just two hundred Naira. Can he gain it back again? The answer is No. Let everyone learn from it. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by FuckDModz: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2022
grin

Ladipo boys are hopeless criminals.

I took my car there once, and that was the beginning of endless issues with that car till I sold it.

The bastards dismantled the car just to change the front shock absorber. I had to pay them to replace the items they stole.

You're lucky they only stole N200 from you.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by proff010: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2022
Ladipo home of criminals.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by HarlequinLekex: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2022
POS IS NOT SAFE

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by HarlequinLekex: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2022
Most POS operators are criminals
Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by Patriotsleague: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2022
When we expose the thievery of those Igbo people in Ladipo, fabrication of fake parts, exploiting people and harrassing customers, now ATM fraud, people will say we don't like them. But they are destroying the reputation of Lagos as a city of excellence.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by delzbaba(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2022
POS charges for 40000 is 600,,,20,000 is 300,,,,ordinary 200 naira na him u dey lambast a billion naira business hub,,,come collect your 200 naira.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2022
They gain more in being dubious than honest.Dont give your car to any mechanic there to fix.Them go swap your original parts with fake ones without your knowledge.There is no honest business person at ladipo market,Alaba international market and computer village.Esp,those selling by the roadside.

There was a day I went to buy a second hand audio set at ladipo, by the roadside.As I was bargaining the price with the seller,a pickpocket was behind me unzipping the shuttle bag I hung behind my back.The seller connived with the pickpocket.As I turned my back,I saw him and he had unzipped the bag halfway.I quickly left the place without buying from him.
Inside the warehouse,if you are not careful they will sell a condemn audio set as non tested.Dont buy non tested appliances there.It is either a empty case without a panel inside or a condemn panel.Esp the appliances thàt they wrapped with with nylon that you cannot open it to press the buttons.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by ekiyor3: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2022
delzbaba:
POS charges for 40000 is 600,,,20,000 is 300,,,,ordinary 200 naira na him u dey lambast a billion naira business hub,,,come collect your 200 naira.

Say what you know sir.
And read well. They can do more if you don't check. He told me clearly that it's 400 for charges.
I'm not bothered about the 200 but it's a criminal act.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by delzbaba(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2022
ekiyor3:

Say what you know sir.
And read well. They can do more if you don't check. He told me clearly that it's 400 for charges.
I'm not bothered about the 200 but it's a criminal act.
Next time say" my experience with a POS operator at Ladipo market",,people like una no dey forgive person, ordinary two hundred naira u come nairaland,,what if he cloned your atm and wiped your account? you go go FBI

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by bigjackass: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
600 naira is the charge for 40k nah
Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by bigpicture001: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
ekiyor3:
Let me share what happened to me yesterday so everyone can learn and not fall victim to such in the nearest future..

I just went with transport hoping I was going to transfer the money for the motor part, but they said I should pay cash that their bank is having issue with delayed reflection of the money.

So I had to use a POS shop close by. Just at *Promise Land* line in Ladipo. Beside Fidelity Bank.

Funny enough, I saw the alert of 40,000 but I didn't check what was added after the 40,000

Yours might be bigger than this if we don't take note of it and we won't be able to go back there to argue about it.

its called huzle!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by princepee: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
When we expose the thievery of those Igbo people in Ladipo, fabrication of fake parts, exploiting people and harrassing customers, now ATM fraud, people will say we don't like them. But they are destroying the reputation of Lagos as a city of excellence.
did he say the POS person is Igbo? Or you just assume?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by ekiyor3: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
delzbaba:
Next time say" my experience with a POS operator at Ladipo market",,people like una no dey forgive person, ordinary two hundred naira u come nairaland,,what if he cloned your atm and wiped your account? you go go FBI

Na people like you put Nigeria where we dey today.
Allowing little criminals .
People in power in power still little from every Nigerian and they become billionaire from taking little from everybody.
Be wise man.

Na people like you dey spoil Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by dododawa1: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Promise Land* line in Ladipo. Beside Fidelity Bank.NOTED.
Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by Dollarremix(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ladipo na high way level dem dey.
Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by delzbaba(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
ekiyor3:

Na people like you put Nigeria where we dey today.
Allowing little criminals .
People in power in power still little from every Nigerian and they become billionaire from taking little from everybody.
Be wise man.

Na people like you dey spoil Nigeria
na people like you if you loose 1k you fit kpeme.,,,and for your information I don't condone such acts, I'm only against disparaging a whole business hub because of 200 naira,,,if you vex say u wan go collect the money back, transport to go there no go pass 200? So why shouting on nairaland,,when POS boy type 40,600,,him no give you to type your pin? Where your eye dey day time?
Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by saladinnoir: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
bigjackass:
600 naira is the charge for 40k nah

Bro it's 100 naira for every 10k and below so 40k is 400
Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by Miracle1960(f): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
IPOB don't steal much, is little by little. 200 naira for SK

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by Miracle1960(f): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
delzbaba:
na people like you if you loose 1k you fit kpeme.,,,and for your information I don't condone such acts, I'm only against disparaging a whole business hub because of 200 naira,,,if you vex say u wan go collect the money back, transport to go there no go pass 200? So why shouting on nairaland,,when POS boy type 40,600,,him no give you to type your pin? Where your eye dey day time?

Na one of the IPOB be this. By their rubbish talk, you shall know them

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by delzbaba(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Miracle1960:

Na one of the IPOB I be By my rubbish talk, you shall know me
ok no wahala.
Re: My Experience In Ladipo, Lagos. by texannaija: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
ekiyor3:

Welcome to Ladipo… No vex!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot In The Back Of The Head On His First Day Out Of Prison.. / Faces Of Evil! See Boko Haram Members Captured In Chad / How A Sex For 500 Franc Landed A Poor Nigerian In Ivory Coast Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.