Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook (18448 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Scamming Vietnamese Woman Out Of $356,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Barrywilly(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please distinguish Biafrans from other Nigerians
JustforMen:

Not Nigerians bike nu...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by MedicH: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Exactly. I knew it has to be Kelechi shortened to Kel Chi. I am gradually turning into a tribalist these days because that region all they are known for are negative things, very loud and obnoxious lots.

Hushpuppi defrauded USA of 30m$ meant to purchase ventilators to reduce covid 19 related mortality. He is an igno man. Stupid tribal bastard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by bluefilm: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kelechi our brother has done it again
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Kajaard: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
MedicH:

Hushpuppi defrauded USA of 30m$ meant to purchase ventilators to reduce covid 19 related mortality. He is an igno man. Stupid tribal bastard.

You are an idiot. Stop being sentimental because you are an Igbo man. Call a spade a spade. You people are known worldwide for being very criminally minded.

I would rather leave my money in a bank than go into any partnership with your lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by JustforMen: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thank you....
Barrywilly:
Please distinguish Biafrans from other Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by wink2015(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Igbo people has suffered the consequences of their people greed for wealth.

Nigerian with bad image overseas the Igbo man come first.

There are a few Igbo people who respect laws but quite a large number of them prefer dirty money.

This dirty money that they seek is in contravention of the laws of the country of their abode.

There should be a change for the better.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by MedicH: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

You are an idiot. Stop being sentimental because you are an Igbo man. Call a spade a spade. You people are known worldwide for being very criminally minded.

I would rather leave my money in a bank than go into any partnership with your lots.

We are saying the same thing now. I said hushpuppi is an Igbo man. Just as you are saying. Useless stupid animal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Kajaard: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
MedicH:

We are saying the same thing now. I said hushpuppi is an Igbo man. Just as you are saying. Useless stupid animal.

You are an imbecilic idiot. You still haven't gotten the point.

Okay I will speak slowly: you people from the east are criminals. Did you get that now? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Truthshscrazy: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin Prison basketball games don set for Kelchi
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by MedicH: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

You are an imbecilic idiot. You still haven't gotten the point.

Okay I will speak slowly: you people from the east are criminals. Did you get that now? cheesy

Yes I agree and we are saying the same thing. I said hushpuppi is also an igbo man and he is doing just what Igbo people are known for. Your father is a Useless brainless bastard.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
See height.. he no use his height play basketball nah yahoo he say na sure for him... luck him up and throw the keys away undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Truthshscrazy: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:
Waste of height.

Abi na the Cambodians dey exaggerate the guy height?
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by wink2015(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
MedicH:

The man who provoked Hushpuppy was an Igbo man.

He was very greed for money that he turned the deal he had with Hush upside down.

That brought other victims like Police man Kyari
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Promise47(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin small small this violence is too much
ipobarethieves:
sad KELECHI OBIDIENT cheesy wink grin.
ALL OBIDIENTS ARE THIEVES angry undecided lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Kajaard: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
MedicH:

Yes I agree and we are saying the same thing. I said hushpuppi is also an igbo man and he is doing just what Igbo people are known for. Your father is a Useless brainless bastard.

Now you are abusing parents because you have nothing else to say and what I said hit too close to home cheesy

Like I said I am from the south South and not a Yoruba. Hush Puppi is a criminal as well and all fraudsters are criminals. Stop crying. Wipe your tears cheesy

P/S - MedicH are you into drugs or cybercrime as well? You seem to be taking this too personal cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by MedicH: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
wink2015:

The man who provoked Hushpuppy was an Igbo man.

He was very greed for money that he turned the deal he had with Hush upside down.

That brought other victims like Police man Kyari

What nonsense are you talking about pls?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by MedicH: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Now you are abusing parents because you have nothing else to say and what I said hit too close to home cheesy

Like I said I am from the south South and not a Yoruba. Hush Puppi is a criminal as well and all fraudsters are criminals. Stop crying. Wipe your tears cheesy

P/S - MedicH are you into drugs or cybercrime as well? You seem to be taking this too personal cheesy

But I have not said anything different from what you said.

You said all internet fraudsters are Igbo and I said hushpuppi is also Igbo. Are we not on the same page?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by MedicH: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

You said all internet fraudsters are Igbo and I said hushpuppi is also Igbo. Are we not on the same page? brainless Animal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by HRprof: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
JESHAL:

Women are prostitutes, oloshos, girlfriends of yahoo boys

All WOMEN

Non of these you mention is a CRIME. wink :-
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Kajaard: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
MedicH:

You said all internet fraudsters are Igbo and I said hushpuppi is also Igbo. Are we not on the same page? brainless Animal

Please when did I categorically say all internet fraudsters are Igbo? Please screenshot the exact statement I made concerning that. Don't change anything. Be civil and matured, so don't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Ruthymoon(f): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Some lady dream and preferred husband, tall,dark, and, handsome, grin grin grin scammer only God knows how many women he has scam with that look grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by elhafeez(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Chief criminal
Accused not convicted. Cow brain.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by doneback04: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigerian are known for scamming, let stop this narrative and Change it would help us go a long way
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Yoighaman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Chi is a tall man, na so him sentence go tall.

Meanwhile, it is greed that makes people fall as victims to fraudsters, it is more like a thief wanting to steal from another thief.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by gabbasin: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kel Chi, if you don't get it forget it. But I will tell you, it's KelechI coded as Kel chi
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sladotun:
There is no gain in Fraud/ scam.

Because repercussion dey, if not you...
Then your seeds...

Abeg una get Giftcards cos naira dey abi make i face front?

And the gift cards is coming from ??
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Warmaterial(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Every Nigerian na ole, na pesin wey dem never catch dey form saint... All nairalanders na thief even the owner na ole jos say dey never catch them... U don't need to blame fraudsters always rather u should also blame the greedy client wey wan cash out wia e no work.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Exactly. I knew it has to be Kelechi shortened to Kel Chi. I am gradually turning into a tribalist these days because that region all they are known for are negative things, very loud and obnoxious lots.
grin they have turned all of us to tribalist. Sometimes you just can't ignore there level of bigotry, arrogance & self inflated worth..

Although I have very good friends from their tribe, but the rest taaaaa!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Sweetvie: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Damn! This guy is tall
With no brain undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Honchoslim16(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yeah, stay down, hustle hard until you come up
Take some, only when you need it
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by monex(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

all regions bro.

although tbh, when i read the headline i was certain it would be an Igbo name
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Not a Nigerian, a biafran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wadume: Army, Police Indicted As Investigative Panel Releases Report / Drunk Naval Rating Stabs Lagos Speaker’s Aide’s Sister To Death / Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.