Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,450 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook (18470 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Girlfriend Arrested In Cambodia For Online Fraud [photo] / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Cambodia For Fighting On The Street (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Scamming Vietnamese Woman Out Of $356,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by chudez0147(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
DamnNigga!
Then don gbab this one... too bad!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by OdefaGirl(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Exactly. I knew it has to be Kelechi shortened to Kel Chi. I am gradually turning into a tribalist these days because that region all they are known for are negative things, very loud and obnoxious lots.

I hope you don't close your eyes when you see your people's names?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by asanausana91: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Oyibo mumu I swear, this small lie you just run go send 5 thousand dollars.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Ceejay57: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Exactly. I knew it has to be Kelechi shortened to Kel Chi. I am gradually turning into a tribalist these days because that region all they are known for are negative things, very loud and obnoxious lots.

which region, tribalism kill you their ajeh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by NOwazobia: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
wilcox:
By december they will come back home and fluant their wealth and no one will bother to ask them what they did to get too much money
those who dare to ask are usually tag poor and enemy of progress.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Tegabadguy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by uncleteeh(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:
Is there any gain in defrauding someone?

Just asking for a friend.
Happy birthday
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Olatara(f): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

You are an idiot. Stop being sentimental because you are an Igbo man. Call a spade a spade. You people are known worldwide for being very criminally minded.

I would rather leave my money in a bank than go into any partnership with your lots.
I was telling my very good friend who is from the east side why they love to cheat even with little things.

Last Saturday, I wanted to but a packet of knoor chicken seasoning, but my money wasn't enough so I opted for the half of it. Guess what this guy mixed it with knoor beef (I don't like beef).

I was so furious when I got home.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Wwwq: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Soeng: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=117523068]Kelechi, I salute oh.
Why is it the head is always flat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by ahnie: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
uncleteeh:

Happy birthday
Thanks tee.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by Yankee101: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kwenu
Wasted height for bball or other sports
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by OniyideAmplify(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kelechi Chibuzor
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by wilcox(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
NOwazobia:
those who dare to ask are usually tag poor and enemy of progress.

undecided
My brother what do we know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by kammali: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Disgracing the Igbo names not Yoruba name or ausa name...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by YorobaPIGS: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

You are an imbecilic idiot. You still haven't gotten the point.

Okay I will speak slowly: you people from the east are criminals. Did you get that now? cheesy
you are actually the imbecilic idiot here

Going by your logic then hush puppy is igbo too since you have foolishly ascribed all the crimes to Igbos, so you and him are basically saying thesame thing, literally

Brain-dead dimwitted tribalistic buffon
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by kolaaderin: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

You are on point. We all have them, our noisy neighbors.
The no noise behind Obi presently.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook by YorobaPIGS: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
wink2015:

The man who provoked Hushpuppy was an Igbo man.

He was very greed for money that he turned the deal he had with Hush upside down.

That brought other victims like Police man Kyari
dimwitted Yoruba pig

Just say it at once and please yourself that Hushpuppie is an Igbo man' so you can sleep well at night.

Foolish cretin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Stabbed To Death In Akure By Wife / Man, Wife, Son, Grand-Daughter Killed In Edo Over Land / Armed Bandits Kill 26 People In Sokoto(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.