Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Edet Edem Akpan Felicitate Tony Elumelu On His 3rd National Honour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edet Edem Akpan Felicitate Tony Elumelu On His 3rd National Honour (263 Views)

Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour / Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edet Edem Akpan Felicitate Tony Elumelu On His 3rd National Honour by edet19892015(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dear Tony Elumelu,

Look at you! You did it Again! I am blown away by how awesome you are. Following you on LinkedIn fills me with determination to follow my own dreams. I am truly happy to see you get the win you so deserve always.

Congratulations on your incredible third national honour. I know you will take this great achievement and use it to propel yourself to further triumphant goals. You are an inspiration to me, and I hope you realize how much you deserve your successes. I know there will be many more awards and honours for years to come.

Please accept my felicitations Boss of Bosses!

#TonyElumeluFoundation #Transcorp #HeirsHoldings #UBAGroup #EdetEdemAkpan #TOEWay

Re: Edet Edem Akpan Felicitate Tony Elumelu On His 3rd National Honour by starman1: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Edet Edem Akpan Felicitate Tony Elumelu On His 3rd National Honour by edet19892015(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
starman1:
Congratulations to him.

Check out my blog: https://canyouseee..com/2022/10/how-to-make-money-on-mara-register-now.html
Many thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: A Political Ali Dia / Nnamdi Kanu: Disregard To Court Ruling Shows Clearly What Tinubu Will Do When El / Nigeria Man Laments The Large Area Of Space He Has To Clean A Mall In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.