Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] (77609 Views)

IPOB/ESN Parades Child Soldier To Fight Nigeria Army - Photos / See The JumuAH Mosque Gov. Ganduje Commissioned At Kanti Kwari Market (Pics) / Biafra Referendum Held In Open Market PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Bluntemperor: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Coolsperm:
That is why you must reject Tinubu , he is the same thing with Buhari

Nonsense!
So Tinubu is controlling President Buhari and the People in Aso Rock,abi?
So,Tinubu appointmented all the Executive, Judiciary and the Legislature?
So, because Mr Tinubu recommended Buhari for Nigeria,Tinubu made Buhari sick and you so forgotten that this is Presidential System- it's winners takes all in Nigeria,now you have choices of Mr Peter Obi,so Tinubu should not run, I laughed in Swahili!
Mind you,I don't know Tinubu but iv met and seeing Peter Obi as a gentleman but so many questions is yet to answer on this Presidential Candidate for Nigeria!
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by DriveByKiller: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
B
Sergio103:
Sanctioned memo about to be dished out

Insult of highest order to the NAF.

The woman got it wrong but the said army got it worse
Abeg which woman got it wrong?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by samfrancis1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
gracealonev:
Not the fault of the Chinese guy. The dumb Nigerian soldier should be reprimanded.
They asked you to secure a person who considers himself endangered, but you chose to follow him into a crowded Nigerian market and then turn yourself to a porter.
bros the guy isn’t dumb Nigeria is…. How can a Nigeria soldier be a personal security for someone.. a foreigner.. can’t private securities do this job.. last last the extra payment made by the Chinese goes to government or army generals purse…
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by DriveByKiller: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
gracealonev:
Not the fault of the Chinese guy. The dumb Nigerian soldier should be reprimanded.
They asked you to secure a person who considers himself endangered, but you chose to follow him into a crowded Nigerian market and then turn yourself to a porter.
to begin with, it's not the duty of a soldier to portect or act as security for a civilian.

His boss and Commander should be queried
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Okhuadams(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Chinese National Turns Nigerian Soldier With Ak-47 Rifle To His Maid Inside Lagos Market

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/13/chinese-national-turns-nigerian-soldier-ak-47-rifle-his-maid-inside-lagos-market
Nigeria Army over to you
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by pacespot(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
A black man or Nigerian is a slave to money or a rich man
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Reference(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Perhaps the late Queen Elizabeth II caused this one too.
Because what I see here is exactly what was happening during colonial rule.
So....has Nigeria progressed since then....?
Hardly.... just exchanged one overlord for another.
Perhaps in another 100 years our Army Chief will be holding the handbag of a Syrian or Ethiopian....'expat'.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hunger weapon is what the Chinese man is using against us

Since our politicians have reduced the country to zero level yet still have many stupid followers praising them.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by sukkot: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
siofra:
Nigerian men are a disgrace everywhere they go.

*Spits
grin
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by sukkot: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
tsdarkside:

nawa....you dont even know the whole story....
black men are prouder today than you think....
really ?
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by sukkot: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mopol is understandable. They normally guard civilians. But it’s insulting for a soldier to be guarding a civilian talk less of a foreigner.
whats insulting about it ? the army is there to guard national interests. like the american army are all over the middle east guarding oil fields and pipelines because that is their national interest. nigeria, what is our national interest ? expatriates coming into the country to build rail lines and create industries for us is our national interest so the army is used to guard the national interest which is the expatriates. shikena. it is a easy sometin na

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by sukkot: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
LawMan44:
What a life? Foreigners and Expatriates subjugating us to various demeaning , insensitive acts and caprices. Nothing to be proud about in this country, much especially as people do not have much choices and survival is very key to our existence ,even in the midst of countless challenges and endless struggles.

It's tough for me. I am having a meltdown and worst bout of depression but nobody cares and no one is listening ,even with my voice pitch so high.
shikena wetin do you ? are you obedient or agbadorian or mikano ?
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
sukkot:
whats insulting about it ? the army is there to guard national interests. like the american army are all over the middle east guarding oil fields and pipelines because that is their national interest. nigeria, what is our national interest ? expatriates coming into the country to build rail lines and create industries for us is our national interest so the army is used to guard the national interest which is the expatriates. shikena. it is a easy sometin na

I saw your signature and decided to respond the way I wanted to at first grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by sukkot: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Find a member of ESN doing the same lol

On Biafra we stand
that nigga kissing nnamdi kanus feet is the head of esm in agbor. his name is chikwendu nnadi

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by sukkot: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I saw your signature and decided to respond the way I wanted to at first grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but i am not trolling ooo. these chinese exPatriates are of national interest. they must be protected by the army. HOWEVER THE ARMY HAVE TO BE FULLY BRIEFED ON WHAT THEIR DUTY ENTAILS AND NOT TO DEVIATE FROM IT . NO RUNNING ERRANDS
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by craves(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
tsdarkside:
people should wait until the story land before makin opinions....

this pictures doesnt say much....

I tire o. I wonder the way people easily swallow everything they see online
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Litmus: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Slaves in their own country

The way you put your comment seems as if you're hinting at racial inferiority complex. This would be more convincing if not that Nigeria politicians, celebrities, wealthy individuals, also use police and military personnel similarly.

These accusations of racial inferiorty acts in nations across Africa does not easily fit Nigeria since Nigerians tend to act similarly towards all people regardless of race.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Karnice600: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Chinese National Turns Nigerian Soldier With Ak-47 Rifle To His Maid Inside Lagos Market

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/13/chinese-national-turns-nigerian-soldier-ak-47-rifle-his-maid-inside-lagos-market

This is not a Westerner o. Disuan na Chinko.
For those of you who like shouting ‘Western Slave Masters’ upandan. Come an see o
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by izubext007: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
I he refuse to carry the iterm , his Oga will court marshia him
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Govocrete: 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Why should a soldier be used to guard VIPs, the worst thing a Chinese that have no value in China?

Even police should stop offering guard services, They should allow Civil Defense or DSS to guard VIPs.

I believe this Chinese is fronting for a serving general in the army.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by jessylaurel(f): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Mumu Nigeria if you know what it means to be an orderly you won't post rubbish.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Aguilar(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
NO BE JUJU BE THAT!!!
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Lazenby007(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na where the soldier dey see hin Garri be dat. How much Nigerian Army dey pay am.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by blaise26abj(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
gracealonev:

And trust me , he is probably begging the man for money and so must try to be in the chinese man’s good book.

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians . Change the people , change the nation .
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Power of money...
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Chinese sef dey catch cruise ontop naija APC bad situation
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Same soldiers that will call their fellow Nigerian ''bloody civilian"'.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but i am not trolling ooo. these chinese exPatriates are of national interest. they must be protected by the army. HOWEVER THE ARMY HAVE TO BE FULLY BRIEFED ON WHAT THEIR DUTY ENTAILS AND NOT TO DEVIATE FROM IT . NO RUNNING ERRANDS

Says who? They still run errands for these Chinkos.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Chrisnrld: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Why will a soldier be guarding the Chinese man in the first place ??

Nigeria is one big comedy circus.
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Jocdon(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
If em no do like dat and collet money em oga go sack am when em reach office
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Prince001(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
gracealonev:

I don't blame the soldier óò, na hunger cause am!!!! Its better to do d boy boy than involves in robbery or kidnapping naa!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos / Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.