Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] (77616 Views)

IPOB/ESN Parades Child Soldier To Fight Nigeria Army - Photos / See The JumuAH Mosque Gov. Ganduje Commissioned At Kanti Kwari Market (Pics) / Biafra Referendum Held In Open Market PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by dododawa1: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mr HUNGER and MR MONEY involved
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by donbenie(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
The Chinese should be sanctioned. Blame hunger for the disgrace.
Why should you sanction the Chinese?
Shameless and useless Nigerian Army that have reduced their men to errand boys for the rich,what you going to do to them?
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by donbenie(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
tsdarkside:

knock yourself out....
i dont know how a chinese guy going to a market should become national issue....
You don't see anything wrong with the whole thing?
Tomorrow you will be the first to cry foul,if the same illegality descends on you,to the biding of their paymaster..
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by Plm11: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by ericmor: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2022
omowolewa:
They should make all this people sign before releasing any personnel to then

It's not late to withdrawal all uniformed men, get the applicant to sign an MoU of not disrespecting our uniform and re-integrate the men back to protecting them.

do you know he can still get that uniform off and do the same, the army man may be doing it for love and respect he has for the Chinese man because of proper treatment he gets from him which means the Chinese man settle him well

1 Like

Re: Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] by timesupreloaded: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Karnice600:

This is not a Westerner o. Disuan na Chinko.
For those of you who like shouting ‘Western Slave Masters’ upandan. Come an see o
Yes, all Nigerian must turn maid to China. They are our masters and saved us from bastard America. Because of China we are now able to build houses, bridges, manufacture locally. I have been visiting China for 10 straight years now donating heavily. Yes I donated over $92,000 on my last visit. I will be visiting again early December but just a pass through on my way to the most amazing place on Earth, north Korea. Be on the look out for pics of my tour. Yes na me, the Lord of lunatics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sule Lamido & Sons, Accompanied By Prison Officials On Their Way To Kano Prison / MAI DERIBE, The Famed Billionaire Of Borno - Photos / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.