Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City (37938 Views)

Land Sales At Eko Atlantic City , Lagos Nigeria / Fast Selling Now : A & A Towers : Eko Atlantic City , Lagos. / Fast Selling A & A Towers : In Eko Atlantic City , Lagos Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Crvrider: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mandesz:
Datz a good development but be wary of Tinubu. He own major parts of Lagos. Lagosians are suffering n smiling!

Abacha doings na child's play. With time we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by kingyakos: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:
Lagos been a one time Capital of this nation really helped out the state out...

I think most of this developments came as a result of that...
I see A state in The south at the chase too tho, few years from now, a state green, cleaner and better would emerge..

Well I guess, it's sea ports a few other foresights kept it afloat, apart from that the state is just one little congested waterside.

Kindly Read my post, this time, with a little bit of understanding...

Meanwhile Hurry and join this trading tutorial below now

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent..

I didn't read what u post at first.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Make the BUILDINGS no collapse on them ooo.
They should do quickly and leave those buildings

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Freethinker87: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nigerians are easily deceived. They've gone and rented homeless white men, given them suits, and portrayed them as investors.

What's the name of these investors and their investment firms? You say they're "Delegates of the Industry Federation of the State of the Rio de Janeiro (FIRJAN)" but FIRJAN are not investors, they're researchers in sustainable development. Why is LASG portraying random white men as investors fgs?

Please tell us the names of these individuals and let's look them up. Awon werey
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Slimkween: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Make the BUILDINGS no collapse on them ooo.
They should do quickly and leave those buildings
�����
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Risentouch(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mandate2023:

Oh sorry d glory will be given to hoebi

That is why obi needs to come give you education so you can spell correctly.
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by nedekid: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu brought them. He built the whole Lagos including the Atlantic. Took water from the pacific and poured into Atlantic to make Eko Atlantic.
Then he rested on the 7th day.

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Eniitankorede: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Peterpanny:
Eko for show anytime anyday.we know the real developers of Lagos state.

I hope you are okay. Do you mean Obi developed Lagos State? You must be having malaria. Biafra is the treatment for your malaria. You get Biafra and you will be okay.
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Mandate2023: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Risentouch:

That is why obi needs to come give you education so you can spell correctly.

The education he gave to Anambrarians (sounds like babarian)grin grin grin with 7 months lecturers strike when he was governor
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by tammie24: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
PotatoSalad:
This white elephant project. How does it benefit the average lagosian?
I heard lands there are sold in USD
How many people fit buy? grin
OMO
if you can't buy
Stay where you are na
Na by force to buy?? undecided
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Echoban: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Buddha3:
I don't know if it's just me, but ever since Bola Tinubu declared his Presidential intentions, Sanwo-olu has been unusually busy and proactive.

If he's not commissioning projects, he's courting foreign investments or proposing increment in workers' salaries.

All in a bid to sell the impression that Lagos is meeting her full potentials as Tinubu's legacy. Lol.

They were right when they said Tinubu is a different breed of politicians. Instead of the usual stomach infrastructure and articulate propaganda that other politicians brandish, man is fronting an entire state as an achievement and using the governor as a string-puppet in the pursuit of his ambition. Mehn!

Stay there now grin

I just love jagaban abeg. He is a Political phenom. I wish he had projected PYO though.
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Echoban: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Amojii:
Over hype city...make rain fall and see the real face behind the mask.

Rain no fall but the whole SS is in flood trouble. Abeg carry ur bad Belle comot for here.
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Echoban: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Freethinker87:
Nigerians are easily deceived. They've gone and rented homeless white men, given them suits, and portrayed them as investors.

What's the name of these investors and their investment firms? You say they're "Delegates of the Industry Federation of the State of the Rio de Janeiro (FIRJAN)" but FIRJAN are not investors, they're researchers in sustainable development. Why is LASG portraying random white men as investors fgs?

Please tell us the names of these individuals and let's look them up. Awon werey

U're just daft. So they LL go back after the research and sit down look abi?

Tell us something like that in Lagos that has not materialised .
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by olax02(m): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ppogbae:
Lagos is another country grin
A country inside the country. grin
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Acidosis(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
utenwuson:
Funny thing is the artistd who ran from their respective states to lagos for greener pastures and end up telling everyone that tinubu is bad....

In what way did Tinubu contributed to their success in Lagos? People have been living and prospering in this Lagos before Tinubu left Osun state.

Life in Lagos was even better in the '70s and '80s. Go and ask your parents and uncles. Large multinational companies, banks, etc. were everywhere. Banks like UBA and Union Bank were everywhere in Lagos before Tinubu was born.

Someone cleared the way for the multinational company Tinubu worked for in Lagos in the 1970s. To think that Tinubu made Lagos is absurd. Tinubu was a nobody like those "artistes" before Lagosians gave him a room in Alausa to steal and devour their taxes.
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Peterpanny: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I hope you are okay. Do you mean Obi developed Lagos State? You must be having malaria. Biafra is the treatment for your malaria. You get Biafra and you will be okay.
no be fight brotherly.one love.
Peace.

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Peterpanny: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

You a Coward,who be savior... there's only one saviour which is Jesus Christ....
no be fight na,e never reach like that.
One love.
Peace.

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Peterpanny: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
bewla:
Show me is purse
And how tell you how your messer got is wealth
oga e never reach like that na,
One love
Peace

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Peterpanny: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Cajal:

The three thieves
APC/PDP then LP(APC+PDP)
ARGUE WITH PANDORA'S
God will help you.
One love
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Bigleaf1006: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:

I see A state in The south at the chase too tho, few years from now, a state green, cleaner and better would emerge..
Well I guess, it's sea ports a few other foresights kept it afloat, apart from that the state is just one little congested waterside.

Smiles, typical of most nairalanders, who comment before reading through.

Thanks for thanking me tho, hope your days good?

Its beyond being a former capital of nigeria.....lagos post abuja was a disaster particularly from the latest 80s to early 2ks.

The city was drifting badly into the abyss......dilapidating insfractructure,insecurity was at its highest,over population and lack of development all made worse by the misgovernance of the military era.

It took forthrightness and foresight through effective planning and executive to get Lagos back on track to the enviable heights it is now among its peers.however I would agree its not where it should be yet but steady progress is being made.

It took someone to put all these in place and you can never negative the impact of that man in the story of the development of contemporary Lagos.
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Peterpanny:
oga e never reach like that na,
One love
Peace
I respect your space
But for 9ja we all be same
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by alimiadedayo1: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:

Smiles, typical of most nairalanders, who comment before reading through.

Thanks for thanking me tho, hope your days good?

all those state you mention that was capital of the country did not last for a decade lagos was the capital for more than 70 years spot the difference my dear
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Freethinker87: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Echoban:

U're just daft. So they LL go back after the research and sit down look abi?

Tell us something like that in Lagos that has not materialised .

Sense is far from you. Researchers write reviews and papers. Researchers are not investors. Did you go to school? If you did, you won't be asking ridiculous questions.
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by saintrow1: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
porthouse7:
mumu no go build a state in d east that will attract foreign and local investor... Another bus will load tonight all over south east bringing economic migrants to south west, they will start dropping from sagamu

I strongly blame my fellow yoruba landlords that rent house to those ingrates. For me have told the guy in charge of my properties never to rent my properties to them. Other tribes are welcome as long as they behave themselves. The best way to stop those rats is to stop renting houses and shops to them and stop buying from them. 2 rats came to my childhood area years ago after 6 month they left. Some people left sacrifice in front of those rats shop over night, fear grip them when they saw it, we never see them again.

3 Likes

Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Echoban:

Rain no fall but the whole SS is in flood trouble. Abeg carry ur bad Belle comot for here.

Moderator I want to report this monikar
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by BigDawsNet: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
ljoh:

I have heard you and I will help you

Thank you my Father.... I will glorify your name forever.....

Note:: I'm talking to the supreme being which is speaking through you tho
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by dyera(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Afamed:
Eko Atlantic was one of Tinubu projects. He saw the potential in the area and invested heavily in it, From Tinubu, to Fashola, Ambode down to Sanwoolu, the Eko Atlantic has been a successful investment. That is blueprint Tinubu laid which others have been following.

Ordinary fly Over, Obi did not build in Awka, the state capital of Anambra. { If anyone has a picture of single fly over , he builtin Awka, kindly put it here and win $100} . Do not show me, the fly over at kWATA/ AROMA JUNCTION. Those were built by Obiano.
Obi performed below average during his 8 years in office.

Same failure according to mad people should be elected as President of Nigeria

This is not about Tribe/ Religious.

Check below in 2012 Nairaland thread, what people of Anambra said about Obi when he was their Gov

Do not be fooled with one China statistic or his appearances in various NMA/ NBA conferences. He is just a beginner who needs introduction, that is the reason he has been jumping from one place to another.

Even Obi kinsmen from Anambra confirmed he did nothing when he was in power.
Check the thread below, no be write am, na Ndi Anambra write am

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

Successful ke. The average Lagosian will not be able to live there, yet they are the ones suffering from flood because Tinubu sand filled Bar beach.
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by am4truth(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Igbos will buy 60 percent of eko Atlantic then foreigners will buy 38 percent then we would leave 2 percent for our few hungry Afonja yahoo boys

The same way they bought India, China and many con3 in Asia abi?

Clown
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by PotatoSalad(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
farem:

Don't stress your life. Just continue with your miserable potatosalad!

No poor people in USA or UK right?

The understanding of this kind of investments is far beyond OUR deciphering.
Don't talk if you don't have an investment there
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by ToniBlaize: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
PotatoSalad:
OMO

Bruh these Average lagosian or an average Nigerian man can't even buy or rent a two bedroom apartment in that place... They be shouting Tinubu did this.. did that.. yet they can't even smell all these stuff he did.. a 2 bedroom flat in Eko pearl tower is around $370,000-450,000 3bedroom goes as much as $700,000 to 1,000,000 not even naira oo....for rent you did be paying $30,000-$45,000 per anum Convert to naira thanks to Tinubu,APC and Buhari dollar is pegged at 730 from 290 - 350 that they met it... See the joke is on the people that love to suffer... The eko Atlantic is mainly occupied by white men.... So leave people wey wan suffer to suffer! If only everyone will enjoy the individual benefits of who ever they vote.. wahala for no dey.... Tinubu will use right hand to give then one thing.. use his left to collect back in 5 folds!
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by gabbytabby: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
That is why una suffer head they troupe into lagos to look for suffering grin

Mandesz:
Datz a good development but be wary of Tinubu. He own major parts of Lagos. Lagosians are suffering n smiling!
Re: Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City by Tonnierichy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
PotatoSalad:
OMO
Hustle well maybe your grandchildren will be able to afford it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Importance Of Cost Accounting To Business Organization / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.