Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Fish And Crab Soup In Peru - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru (54747 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins / Afang Soup In Three Easy Steps (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by lkillbrokehoes: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Good job.
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by pashiano: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
E mean say God bless the guy with lots of memory na! You know want make him make use of am? lol

Make him open data center dey host companies like Amazon, Google and Microsoft o! grin

no be small data center o lol
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Go big or go home. lol

pashiano:
no be small data center o lol
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thank you.

lkillbrokehoes:
Good job.
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by lkillbrokehoes: 5:14am On Oct 17, 2022
porthouse7:
ode
That manna guy done suffer for una hand. grin grin
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by pashiano: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Go big or go home. lol
hope you re good over there?
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Thank you, but I do not need it.

Mokhaer:

If you're planning for USA tour on your visit visa, I would like to give you advice that wisely chose your traveling agency. Always hire experts that have industry related experience. Along with access to exclusive travel offers by Dani Travels, we take extra steps to create seamless travel experiences. We provide destination tips and advisories to expand traveler awareness.
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:51am On Oct 18, 2022
I dey kampe for now. You nko? How body? I hope everything is good.

pashiano:
hope you re good over there?
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by Babisha10(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Omenlon:
now you know is not everybody in Nigeria that is suffering.
yeah sure, some are born with silver spoon..
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by pashiano: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I dey kampe for now. You nko? How body? I hope everything is good.

ya, God is great
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by saxby(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Oya una don hear! Make una buy una own Oraimo ultra cleaner o! So una go fit chop without reservations! grin

yeah, you know this wink
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by Wizywiz(m): 4:12am On Oct 20, 2022
Mokhaer:

If you're planning for USA tour on your visit visa, I would like to give you advice that wisely chose your traveling agency. Always hire experts that have industry related experience. Along with access to exclusive travel offers by Dani Travels, we take extra steps to create seamless travel experiences. We provide destination tips and advisories to expand traveler awareness.
oga which kind US tour? grin someone who is based in the US but came to Peru for vacation naim u wan aid for US tour.. grin...guess you don't know him
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lol, the guy must hustle na! lol

How you dey Wizywiz? Na you be the new Wizkid? Abi na Wizman? lol

Wizywiz:
oga which kind US tour? grin someone who is based in the US but came to Peru for vacation naim u wan aid for US tour.. grin...guess you don't know him
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by Wizywiz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Lol, the guy must hustle na! lol

How you dey Wizywiz? Na you be the new Wizkid? Abi na Wizman? lol

grin grin bossman am good...hope u are good too..
How Peru? Abi u don enter Brazil or Argentina grin....I dey follow ur threads Wella. More greese to you grin
Re: Fish And Crab Soup In Peru by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
I had a layover in Argentina for few hours on my way to Peru.

Brazil na November. But I’m on my way to another state in Peru. Cusco is where the Inca ruins full. I must take photos there well well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.