Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life (54729 Views)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 12:31pm On Jan 29
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem.

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.

I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by TruthsFM: 12:37pm On Jan 29
Lol 😂😂🐨, so Na only chicken you chop, you never chop Amala and gbegiri. You are missing dude

186 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by MMempire(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29
Enter buka enjoy your life with less than 2k.

264 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by nearline(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29
Buy raw food make you dey cook for house na. Sometimes if I cook the food dey last almost two days straight. This 7500 now na like money for three days meal if I cook basic meal for house and still decide to overeat.

232 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by mariahAngel(f): 3:10pm On Jan 29
Sukkot, was the fanta watery too?

You seem like the type that'll be too difficult to please. Are you? cheesy

20 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by DivinegiftofGod: 4:41pm On Jan 29
Which kind eba waffle be this one? shocked. It's not waffling at all. No syrup to even top it.

See deliciously dripping waffle here na with nice golden color.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by missjekyll: 5:59pm On Jan 29
WTH is this? This is much too much food for 1 person. Full of trans fat. Heart attack buffet

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Gadafii: 6:34pm On Jan 29
I can’t lie for you, I don’t really fancy lekki like that, I would rather be in yaba or surulere instead of lekki, Infact Gbagada is the best place to be in Lagos

Centrally located, access to food markets, the lagoon, hospitals and hospitality, average night life, trench food remarkably cheap and accessible, house rent is spiking the last two years tho

But it’s nothing compared to lekki.

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Kingking001: 6:57pm On Jan 29
Thats why i love my Garage delicious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Draslo(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29
But nobody forced you there now. Abi your house no get kitchen?

If I want to splurge on myself, I'll just cook

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Talkisneeded: 7:51am On Jan 30
Kpeele, but the expenses people get just to have a taste at decent life on the island is mad..
Na there dem go sell 5 puff puff for you at 3k..

What rubbish!!!

I sell herbs jaree

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by SeeWahala: 9:11am On Jan 30
Only heaven knows why you took the same picture 3 different times from the exact same angle undecided

And uploaded all at once here to spoil our eyes with chicken that was dipped in baking powder and fried cheesy

No worries, shebi you be apc supporter? Your akant go soon over dry. Continue to dey eat balablu food for lekki, na body go tell you.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by CheedyJ(m): 10:51am On Jan 30
Hope u complained to the restaurant operators b4 rushing to post on nl sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Xosh: 12:18pm On Jan 30
mariahAngel:
Sukkot, was the fanta watery too?

You seem like the type that'll be too difficult to please. Are you? cheesy
I remember how he complained about Hilda baci's meal not being sweet.

Sukkot na to carry you go deliverance naim remain sha

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Konquest: 6:05pm On Jan 30
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem. The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint Total is 7500.

2 chickens waffle and Fanta . Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious . I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done
@the bolded.

Sukkot, where is the syrup topping for the waffles? Okay, I can see the syrup in the metal container clearly now. Was it maple syrup or another syrup substitute like honey?

They are probably cutting corners as the cost of purchasing ingredients increases alongside the general overhead costs. If the food wasn't bland, I'm sure you wouldn't mind paying that amount for the food served once in a while. Customer service is key... Period.

My verdict: The eatery will soon close shop if they don't get creative and deliver the best tasting foods just like the billionaire Chef 'Tolu Erogbogbo does in his Lagos and California eatery branches or outlets.

P.S. Aha! Sukkot, it's obvious you're NOT the only one who has complained about the "bland" chicken interior and general ambience of the place. The dude in the 2018 food article link below used exactly the word "bland" just like you did on this thread. Those guys have to wake up or close shop.

=>https://guardian.ng/life/breakfast-at-micos-house-of-chicken-waffles/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by mariahAngel(f): 7:20pm On Jan 30
Xosh:

I remembered how he complained about Hilda baci's meal not being sweet.

Sukkot na to carry you go deliverance naim remain sha

Hahahahaha
I remember him instantly killing the excitement for me on that thread, after reading through. cheesy

I can't cook for someone like sukkot o, because there's no telling what I might do if he dares to criticize my food. grin

I hope he does not (will not) give his wife too much wahala sha. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by armyofone(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30
Na waffle sukkot dey give us headaches for so ?

Buy ya flight tickets go Chicago and eat belly full at IHOP na grin

Where syrup on your waffle ? You licked am ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by GloriousGbola: 10:12am On Jan 31
Konquest:

@the bolded.
Sukkot, where is the syrup topping for the waffles? They are probably cutting corners as the cost of purchasing ingredients increases alongside the general overhead costs. If the food wasn't bland, I'm sure you wouldn't mind paying that amount for the food served once in a while. Customer service is key... Period.

My verdict: The eatery will soon close shop if they don't get creative and deliver the best tasting foods just like the billionaire Chef 'Tolu Erogbogbo does in his Lagos and California eatery branches or outlets.

P.S. Ah! Sukkot, it's obvious you're NOT the only one who has complained about the "bland" chicken interior and general ambience. The dude in the 2018 food article link below used exactly the word "bland" just like you did on this thread. Those guys have to wake up or close shop.

=>https://guardian.ng/life/breakfast-at-micos-house-of-chicken-waffles/

The reason sukkot is pissed is he knows what a waffle should taste like. Most of the clientele likely do not know and as per fake life things will pretend they like it.

You will be shocked at what people can do when forming. A guy in school drank orange shampoo from a bottle (not the original bottle) and declared it tasted like the orange Juice he took at home.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Feb 01
GloriousGbola:

The reason sukkot is pissed is he knows what a waffle should taste like. Most of the clientele likely do not know and as per fake life things will pretend they like it.

No lies.
Never seen waffles that strong. It looks like igneous rock. But sukkòt of all people should know elite breakfast restaurants on the Island. Not this "Mega Chicken" he went to.

You will be shocked at what people can do when forming. A guy in school drank orange shampoo from a bottle (not the original bottle) and declared it tasted like the orange Juice he took at home.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha
Oh nooooooo!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by GloriousGbola: 9:11am On Feb 01
pocohantas:

No lies.
Never seen waffles that strong. It looks like igneous rock. But sukkòt of all people should know elite breakfast restaurants on the Island. Not this "Mega Chicken" he went to.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha
Oh nooooooo!

sukkot is a cheapo fish and chips / bangers and mash brit at his core. na people wey no know go fall for the innit' cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by theredaddy: 11:32am On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem. The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint . Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta . Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious . I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done

thats one truth i have realized even before i know my gender undecided, foods that chokes the whole house with aroma, well package and served on gucci plate, with ring light hovering for photo-seen-thesis no dey sweet, it usually ends in disappointment undecided

will always have my reservations about pocohantas in the k. thread undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem. The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint . Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta . Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious . I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done
Pele grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by joseph1832(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem. The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint .Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta . Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious . I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done
That 7500 Naira done even reach you prepare one pot of soup sef.

Hope say no be your village people remote control you make you go spend money anyhow. grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Offpoint1: 4:20pm On Feb 01
Lekki eateries are useless, expensive nonsense.

That was how I wasted 18k to get Afang Soup, with 2 wraps of semo... Till today it remains the worse Afang Soup I've ever tasted.

Yam porridge I bought 5k was trash, Efo riro I bought 7k was trash too.

I've vowed never to eat anything from those useless eateries.

Nothing like a clean mama put bukka...

Expensive is not always best

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Obierika(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01
Shebi na you take your leg waka enter the restaurant? angry
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by FarmPlanetNG: 4:20pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem.

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.

I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done.

lolz

Na you do yourself brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by NaijaGoBetter2: 4:21pm On Feb 01
Not bad for N7500 by the time you multiply your 22500 daily by 30 days you will make a decision either to continue or move to that Alapere.

NB: Don't pressure yourself to embrace British waffles; they're not Nigerian cuisine, so expecting them to taste like porridge or Nigerian jollof rice is unrealistic. Brits won't claim waffles taste bland just as you wouldn't say Amala or Akpu tastes bland.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by AMAUCHESKY(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01
Who do u want to please

bad addiction is a distraction to your direction in life.. let me help you out via my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by finallybusy: 4:21pm On Feb 01
For somebody who claims to own international passports and travels around, you sure don’t know oyibo food is bland by default. You are just another rat on Nairaland claiming Dangote. You are with your kind here.

4 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by omoadeleye(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01
Pele my dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Grace001: 4:22pm On Feb 01
This make me crave for waffles. Make I enter store after work.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour / The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.