Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Farooq Kperogi: Obi’s Campaign Council Shows He Isn’t Different From APC And PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Obi’s Campaign Council Shows He Isn’t Different From APC And PDP (18635 Views)

Tinubu’s Body Language Shows He’s Not Interested In Security – Northern Elders / Afegbua: Tinubu's Knee Surgery Shows He Has No Diabetes, High Blood Pressure / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Obi’s Campaign Council Shows He Isn’t Different From APC And PDP by olat70(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Trash. Tinubu is a desperate man that can do the unthinkable just to become president but he will fail woefully.

AND YOU THINK OBI IS NOT MORE DESPERATE BY JUMPING FROM OBE PARTY TO ANOTHER JUST TO BE A PRESIDENT
TIME SHALL TELL
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Obi’s Campaign Council Shows He Isn’t Different From APC And PDP by olat70(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Tinubu is too desperate for power.

Who is desperate than Obi that is jumping from one party to another and Tinubu that has been consistent in one party to work his way to the top echelon of the party
Think deep and reflect
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Obi’s Campaign Council Shows He Isn’t Different From APC And PDP by FuckOsuPigs: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Hey you this Fulani man! Stop tagging me as an Mbaise person. I'm from Ilesha Osun state. Be corrected.

It's only a bastard who's ashamed of identifying with his roots.

I am a Yoruba man from Ibadan...and I'm proud of my ancient brown roof city.

Between me and you, make thunder scatter the life of the person lying about his roots.

Ise!!!
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Obi’s Campaign Council Shows He Isn’t Different From APC And PDP by Corridon: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

It's only a bastard who's ashamed of identifying with his roots.

I am a Yoruba man from Ibadan...and I'm proud of my ancient brown roof city.

Between me and you, make thunder scatter the life of the person lying about his roots.

Ise!!!
My faith forbids me from swearing so back to sender.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Obi’s Campaign Council Shows He Isn’t Different From APC And PDP by FuckOsuPigs: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
My faith forbids me from swearing so back to sender.

Why back to sender naah!

Shey yo dey lie ni?

I only invoked thunder wey get muscle to scatter the life of anyone lying about his tribe between me and you grin

Make Amadioha join hand with thunder to finish the life of the person lying about his tribe between Corridon / Fadhiga and FuckOsuPigs.

Iseeee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Receives Over 10,000 Marriage Proposal In Less Than 18 Hours(Photo) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / FG May Increase Petrol Price Soon - Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.