Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project (18288 Views)

Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park / Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. / NPA Cancels $2.6bn Badagry Deep Seaport Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by viyon02: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
HenryWilliams:

Much of the land around that axis has been gazetted and deemed govt property.. let no one be deceived.
Have you been to Ibereko, Aradagun,Oko ago and the rest, please do your assignment well I DON'T TALK OUT OF POINT
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
saintrow1:

Werey you don't have water for port, you only have river. God did not bless you so accept your faith.

But rivers is there,but God gave us enough oil and gas but cursed your people making you attaché by any news from us.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Yhum...yhum...yhum....like mosquito.

Nyanmuri pigs and complaints.

That's a Lagos project, not federal

Tell you governors to do theirs

Hope you are ready to die like your grand father defending what you can't have.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Evilblackman:

My place is south south you slowpoke
You running psychosis
Go for check up

South South is Igbo land maybe you are from far North or far south you don't know anything.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by FuckOsuPigs: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Hope you are ready to die like your grand father defending what you can't have.

That reminds me, does a landlocked region like yours have water for port. Abi na Orji River you wan make Government do?! Akpu pig grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

That reminds me, does a landlocked region like yours have water for port. Abi na Orji River you wan make Government do?! Akpu pig grin

When it's time we will greet you in Igbo language in Rivers to see if you bastards will respond.

The joke is on you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by pacespot(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ciscogod:
Declare lagos another country

Don't attribute Lagos to one man, Lagos is bigger than one man. A state that is responsible for over 25 percent of the Nigeria GDP should not be compared to any other state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Rumobaba: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Approval everyday, na this man wan fund Jagaban election .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by FuckOsuPigs: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

When it's time we will greet you in Igbo language in Rivers to see if you bastards will respond.

The joke is on you.

Nyamuri usurpers grin

Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo are your states. You cross into Rivers State, Wike would wound you like he did at Oyigbo.

I can also tell you there are indigenous Yorubas in Brazil but does that make Brazil a Yoruba land?

Learn, Nyamuri learn!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by tempusfugit: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Not just delta ooo river state, edo state and most especially bayelsa
Tekes:

Sincerely, Sanwo gee nor one rest.

Everything has to be in place so that he can bag the second term...

When I look at Lagos, I dey shame for Delta.

Tinubu the Jagaban of Lagos and his boys, Dem dey work.

Ibori the odidigbogbo of Delta and his boys, Dem don loot us dry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by GavelSlam: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
KennethEnyi:

May God punish you

Like the one He has done to all your past and future generation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Evilblackman(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

South South is Igbo land maybe you are from far North or far south you don't know anything.

Argue with your ancestors

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by GavelSlam: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Ngwa and ikwere are relatives and our language can be understood by ndi nbara,so maybe you think I'm from Osun,last i remember my grandma is from anamadi in eche,so don't talk shit otuwanyi like you.

Attache by force.

Omo Igbo face your dot in the circle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by lailo: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

While eastern ports nothing going on there, evil government.
What is eastern port? How can a landlock region have port. We are talking of sea ports that can birth big vessels not river port abeg undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Nyamuri usurpers grin

Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo are your states. You cross into Rivers State, Wike would wound you like he did at Oyigbo.

I can also tell you there are indigenous Yorubas in Brazil but does that make Brazil a Yoruba land?

Learn, Nyamuri learn!!!

Shut up attaché,did Wike speaks your useless language as his. Keep fighting for people who don't have things in common... I'm from Ngwa i know.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
lailo:

What is eastern port? How can a landlock region have port. We are talking of sea ports that can birth big vessels not river port abeg undecided

Are you ready to die like your foolish grandpa to defend what belongs to Igbos in Rivers and Asaba when it's time? Unknown gunmen await your type stranded attaché.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:

Attache by force.

Omo Igbo face your dot in the circle.

Igbos neither Rivers shared nothing in common with you bad lucks Muslims so the joke on you .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Evilblackman:

Argue with your ancestors

Bloody parasite.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by GavelSlam: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

Igbos neither Rivers shared nothing in common with you bad lucks Muslims so the joke on you .

Can you see that another SeaPort is to be situated in Lagos state?

It WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN IGBOLAND.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by riverbird: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Please don't quote me anymore. I hate wasting time replying to morons. Cheers.

Last time I checked it was a wasted sperm who quoted me first... cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:

Can you see that another SeaPort is to be situated in Lagos state?

It WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN IGBOLAND.

The same way that your useless train not working without us this yeye project won't work...una get money without our oil.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by GavelSlam: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

The same way that your useless train not working without us this yeye project won't work...una get money without our oil.

You CAN NEVER HAVE A SEA PORT.

NEVER.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by riverbird: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

When shettima said they will creat regional trade between the north and the south west whereby Lagos will have the seaports and the north will have the agricultural products which they will export thereby rendering the remaining part of the country totally irrelevant I was just laughing grin., And that they should go and drink Thier oil...lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
riverbird:

When shettima said they will creat regional trade between the north and the south west whereby Lagos will have the seaports and the north will have the agricultural products which they will export thereby rendering the remaining part of the country totally irrelevant I was just laughing grin., And that they should go and drink Thier oil...lol grin grin

If North like they can have you people after all you guys think the same and look alike.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:

You CAN NEVER HAVE A SEA PORT.

NEVER.

And you will never have what you want in this Nigeria never.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Fallout: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Generalkorex:
Three seaports in Lagos only.

It’s actually 4
2 already exists in the names tin can and apapa port respectively Lekki deep sea is taking shape, and Badagry coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by ManOfSon: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
I never ever mentioned Peter Obi though it's understandable why he lives rent-free inside your head. On the evidence before us, I'll take Sowore over another sick & invalid fellow, whoever that fellow is.

Eniitankorede:

An invalid Tinubu is far better than 1000 healthy peter Obi.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Ybaby: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Icartaway:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1580570510315769856?s=20&t=bs04CJ0TRYGhJs4eUGoxVA

I will still vote either Labour party or PDP or NNPP in Lagos

Sanwo who gave the order to kill innocent Nigerians at the toll gate?? This is the only thing that can save you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by GavelSlam: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

And you will never have what you want in this Nigeria never.

Hahahaha.

E pain am.

More seaports, Airports, Trains, EPZ.

Only new thing you would experience is flooding.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by omonnakoda: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Subtle point

This could have happened under Obasanjo but did not .

Why?

Anyway goes to show having President from your place is no guarantee of anything

If you doubt it, Go to Otuoke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by riverbird: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

If North like they can have you people after all you guys think the same and look alike.

Is true o, Yoruba and the northern people are all conehead..... something like the picture below

Re: Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project by Eniitankorede: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
ManOfSon:
I never ever mentioned Peter Obi though it's understandable why he lives rent-free inside your head. On the evidence before us, I'll take Sowore over another sick & invalid fellow, whoever that fellow is.

Sowore who used party funds to pay his hotel bill? Sowore who fought with party officials on party money? Do you know how many votes he got in last election?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Lost 20 Rangers – National Park / President Tinubu Departs Lagos And Arrives In Doha, Qatar (Videos) / Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.