Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park (22928 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Last week, I had the honour of presiding over the ground-breaking ceremony of the Abia Industrial and Innovation Park (AIIP), a landmark project that aims to make Abia a centre of industrial and technological excellence by utilising its strategic location, oil and gas resources, skilled labour, and security. The park will host various businesses such as modular refineries, petrochemical and fertiliser plants, and several chains of enterprises. A seaport and an Export processing and free trade zone (EPZ) are also planned.

The project is different from previous attempts because it has trust, clarity, network, and support from the federal government and international partners. The AIIP is an economic project that will be insulated from politics and largely autonomous, with the government only providing regulations and oversight.

The AIIP is a win-win for all stakeholders, especially the host communities, the investors, the government, and the people of Abia. The Abia Industrial and Innovation Park shall exploit the oil and gas wealth in Owaza to drive the socio-economic development of all of Ukwa, a land that has suffered untold neglect in the past two decades and more. I want to express my sincere appreciation to them for offering their land for this project. We assure them of fair compensation, environmental protection, and corporate social responsibility. The investors will enjoy a favourable business environment and a steady power supply.

The AIIP is a game changer for Abia's economy and development.

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by AsomughaChuks05: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Governor Alex Otti is doing very well. I like his closeness to Anambra governor Professor Chukwuma Soludo CFR who is his mentor. Even his dressing style has changed to copy that of Soludo. My prayer is that he wins his court cases because Nyesom Wike is really aiming to retake that state for his close buddy and former governor Okezie Ikpeazu using his connection in the judiciary.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Ashez: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Aba to the world...

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by slivertongue: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
he means business

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Offpointng: 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Watch out and see, they still wont leave SW port for their Abia port if at all the illusionary port happen to function (A scenario is the Airport they were given after so much cry, how has it profit them?).

Anyways, I see embezzlement here. nothing more

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by DrGoodman: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Attention!!!

Mods shouldn't post this to the front page, suicide rates will increase in many sadist parts of Nigeria

98 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by rinzaugustine: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
He was sworn in on the same day with mandate thief but the certificate forger is still clueless on what to do except quickly throwing most of his beloved supporters into starvation

125 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by DrGoodman: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Offpointng:
Watch out and see, they still wont leave SW port for their Abia port if at all the illusionary happen to function (A scenario is the Airport they were given after so much cry, how has it profit them?).

We control your airport and ours, we run things in the country, how can touts afford airfare grin

After this seaport, we will be using your and ours at the same time, you can only whine and cry.

189 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by DrGoodman: 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
rinzaugustine:
He was sworn in on the same day with mandate thief but the certificate forger is still clueless on what to do expect quickly throwing most of his beloved supporters into starvation

I watched a video today where a thief jumped into a house at Ibadan today to steal a pot of soup grin

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by rinzaugustine: 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Offpointng:
Watch out and see, they still wont leave SW port for their Abia port if at all the illusionary happen to function (A scenario is the Airport they were given after so much cry, how has it profit them?).

that’s the beauty of one Nigeria. If you don’t like their presence in your area you can retaliate by going to Abia or anambra to build a successful life like they are doing instead of complaining day and night

165 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by rinzaugustine: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

I watched a video today where a thief jumped into a house at Ibadan today to steal a pot of soup grin
if not for ignorance that leads to bitterness and tribalism, why would a sane person leave Peter Obi that showed the country a blue print on how to transform Nigeria and follow Tinubu without any plan or blue print for Nigeria except godfatherism? When Tinubu rigged the election the whole nation wanted to stage massive protests against the imposter but they turned it into tribal instead of quest for good governance everybody wanted and now look at how they are suffering from the poor leadership of Tinubu…smh

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Offpointng: 12:50am On Oct 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

We control your airport and ours, we run things in the country, how can touts afford airfare grin

After this seaport, we will be using your and ours at the same time, you can only whine and cry.

Thank Jah for the freedom given to every human. It's actually not bad using urs for self deception and illusionary thinking to make you feel worth while. Not bad at all

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Offpointng: 12:54am On Oct 04, 2023
rinzaugustine:
that’s the beauty of one Nigeria. If you don’t like their presence in your area you can retaliate by going to Abia or anambra to build a successful life like they are doing instead of complaining day and night

The Question is, those from that area you mentioned, how many of them made it or is making it there??

There's absolutely anything I'm looking for my SW can't give me. Nothing. You need not wonder why South westerners don't travel outta their Region. Dont blame them, there's actually nothing they're looking for elsewhere.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by skj1377(m): 1:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Seaport in a land locked region. These guy's don't have visionary leadership.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by rinzaugustine: 1:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng:

The Question is, those from that area you mentioned, how many of them made it or is making it there??

There's absolutely anything I'm looking for my SW can't give me. Nothing. You need not wonder why South westerners don't travel outta their Region. Dont blame them, there's actually nothing they're looking for elsewhere.
You see how you have kept yourself in the dark. Those thousands of buildings all over there , you think na spirit own them? Most parts of aba and Onitsha they build 4-5 storeys in and to build 5 storeys excluding lands you have to budget at least 100m. Builders will tell you better. There is no major city in east you will find a land for less than 30m inside the city except outskirts or communities close to the cities or they want to scam you but with less than 10m you can buy land in the best parts of bodija in Ibadan.Zoo estate, GRA , independence layout Enugu if you see any plot for less than 100m they are scammers and people are buying them everyday that’s why the price doesn’t come down .You can’t progress and will be going in circles like you are jinxed if you don’t leave your comfort zone

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:30am On Oct 04, 2023
The seaport aspect of the park hasn't been launched so let's not get ahead of ourselves!

70 Likes

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by legitnow1: 1:30am On Oct 04, 2023
I HOPE HE KNOWS WHERE TO BUILD THE SEAPORT, WHERE ABA RIVER MEETS IMO RIVER.

WE HAVE GPS MAP, HOPE HE MAKES GOOD USE OF IT.

GOODS CAN THEN BE MOVED FROM ABA TO THE SEAPORT VIA ABA RIVER.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by SmartPolician: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2023
DrGoodman:

You people should stop making comments like this. It makes no sense!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by RuddyFusion(m): 2:39am On Oct 04, 2023
How about the economic city started by Gov Ikpeazu?

3 Likes

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Zupay: 5:04am On Oct 04, 2023
More innovative development as such would boost the economy of South East.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Emu4life(m): 5:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Nice One! Life's not about blaming people.

3 Likes

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Gadafii: 5:06am On Oct 04, 2023
But agbado said the East is landlocked na😃🤣

9 Likes

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09am On Oct 04, 2023
skj1377:
Seaport in a land locked region. These guy's don't have visionary leadership.
You know better than the governor abi ?

You are well informed than the governor himself abi ?

Some of you that are yet to make it in life will just sit in your one room apartment to hurl insults on other region minding their business .

Where have you ever traveled to apart from Lagos and Oshogbo

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Gadafii:
But agbado said the East is landlocked na😃🤣
Don't mind foolish people

27 Likes

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Nairalander248: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Now we are hearing Abia Everyday... And slowly they are developing.. what was other governors doing Biko?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by potent5(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Wailing and bitterness have started already. grin
Offpointng:
Watch out and see, they still wont leave SW port for their Abia port if at all the illusionary port happen to function (A scenario is the Airport they were given after so much cry, how has it profit them?).

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by colossus91(m): 5:15am On Oct 04, 2023
DrGoodman:
Attention!!!

Mods shouldn't post this to the front page, suicide rates will increase in many sadist parts of Nigeria

You are stooopeeed grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng:

You should try slap yourself and see if u can feel the pain.

19 Likes

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by saysoo: 5:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

2nd Tinapa project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by Whalis: 5:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Waste of fund

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Flags Off Seaport Project And Abia Industrial And Innovation Park by kokoA(m): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2023
White elephant project.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight / Jubril Gawat: Lagos Blue Line Rail Will Be Electric / Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.