Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume (543 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / How To Start A Cosmetic Business From Nothing To Something In Nigeria / Can 5 Million Start A Game House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume by zcee: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hello my fellow nairalanders

Please I need your advice for those that have knowledge of this type of business in wholesale
Am contemplating on starting up a cosmetic and perfume business in Onitsha or Asaba with a capital of 3-4 million or so..
What is the advantage and disadvantage of establishing in these 2 locations and how do I penetrates these locations..

Please only serious contribution I need..
Thanks
Re: Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume by Mond05: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Simply go to asaba with less competitions normal opportunities
Ontisha is competition but more opportunities

1 Like

Re: Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume by zcee: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2022
Mond05:
Simply go to asaba with less competitions normal opportunities
Ontisha is competition but more opportunities

Am thinking of setting up the business in Asaba first
So once I expand the business I will extend it to Onitsha

But can that can 3-4m capital start up that business
Re: Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume by gabemuyi: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2022
zcee:

Just reserve use 2.5 to start the business use 500k to print really high quality flyers and go to banks churches clubs joints adevertise urself. Make sure the diff between Ur prize and Lagos prize is not much so that there is really no need to go lag to get it with that u are at the top of the competition food chain. The reaming 1 million use for contingencies and staying power. Remember key is advertising look for social media groups make it really affordable in relation to larger cities. Business is marathon not a sprint. Also do delivery have Ur custom sales bags packaging thins u would succeed

1 Like

Re: Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume by Mond05: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2022
zcee:

yes

Most importantly learn the business first before venturing into it

Don’t just start because you have the capital before you start counting your loss
Re: Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume by LTCtech: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2022
zcee:
Hello my fellow nairalanders

Please I need your advice for those that have knowledge of this type of business in wholesale
Am contemplating on starting up a cosmetic and perfume business in Onitsha or Asaba with a capital of 3-4 million or so..
What is the advantage and disadvantage of establishing in these 2 locations and how do I penetrates these locations..

Please only serious contribution I need..
Thanks

By the way, you'll definitely need a website or a mobile app to take your cosmetics business to a new level. You can contact me via my signature.

Well, I wish you the best !
Re: Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume by earthlymichael: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Very well,

But you can try this out. It is more profitable and less competitive.

Ask how profitable the business is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQQ1X7su2U
Re: Can 3-4 Million Start Up A Cosmetic And Perfume by zcee: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2022
Mond05:
yes

Most importantly learn the business first before venturing into it

Don’t just start because you have the capital before you start counting your loss
Yes of course I will definitely learn the business
What I need nw is a good location, contacts and space...

(1) (Reply)

⚡️⚡️Bypass Your Crypto Payments & Receive Your Free Products✨!!! / What Do I Need To Become A Prank Star In Nigeria? / If You Have A Verified Binance Wallet, You Can Get Free USDT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.