Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,188 members, 7,845,900 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe (571 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Labour Party Changes Imo State Gubernatorial Form To ₦‎15 Million / Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by Obisbetter: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
The Director General Obi-Datti Campaign Council has said that Peter OBI has a minimum of 25 Million votes Reservoir going into the presidential election.

He said this while presenting the Presidential Campaign Council list and also on an exclusive interview with Arise TV .

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlA8AvXy7Zw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by Moh247: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
cool

Doyin. Okupe has never won his polling unit , ward or local government for all the party he has worked for in Ogun State

He supported Bashir Tofa of NRC over Abiola of SDP he lost.. He supported PDP over ANPP he still lost, in 2015 he supported Jonathan PDP over APC and lost

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by Afamed: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
From this inconsequential fellow who during his days in PDP never won his polling unit for pdp.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by RingRoadMafia: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Doyin. Okupe has never won his polling unit , ward or local government for all the party he has worked for in Ogun State

He supported Bashir Tofa of NRC over Abiola of SDP he lost.. He supported PDP over ANPP he still lost, in 2015 he supported Jonathan PDP over APC and lost

So why are you bothered since this one won't be different? You're seated in your hut monitoring every thread that has to do with Peter Obi and making sure you drop negative comments, YET you want us to believe that you've not lost your mind already? A man who doesn't stand any chance of winning is giving you and your fellow urchins a FULL TIME JOB.

May God bless Peter Obi, he isn't even president yet and he's already making urchins useful cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by Moh247: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

So why are you bothered since this one won't be different? You're seated in your hut monitoring every thread that has to do with Peter Obi and making sure you drop negative comments, YET you want us to believe that you've not lost your mind already?

But look in the mirror and ask who you see in the mirror what's his life concern and issue over moh247's comment

Is Obi your father? Or commenting on a presidential candidate is a crime

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by Technomics: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Those people up there saying that he never won his polling Unit are actually saying that Doyin is a democratic fellow.
He has one vote and he wouldn't force you to vote against your will.

Earlier you all realize that this election is not about political influence the better for you all to sit up.

E go really funny
Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by RingRoadMafia: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

But look in the mirror and ask who you see in the mirror what's his life concern and issue over moh247's comment

Is Obi your father? Or commenting on a presidential candidate is a crime

Trying to understand this jargon you just scribbled made me lose some I.Q points.

Obi is not my father, he's my candidate. If you think him inconsequential, then why not spend your entire day on threads about Atiku? There are over 15 other candidates, but nobody see's you in their comments section. It's "inconsequential" Peter Obi that is keeping you on nairaland from morning till night. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by Moh247: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Trying to understand this jargon you just scribbled made me lose some I.Q points.

Obi is not my father, he's my candidate. If you think him inconsequential, then why not spend your entire day on threads about Atiku? There are over 15 other candidates, but nobody see's you in their comments section. It's "inconsequential" Peter Obi that is keeping you on nairaland from morning till night. grin

Let me make it simple for you

You are a grown man

Learn to mind your business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by Think9ja(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Presidency is not something you just wake up one morning and decide to run for. It is not something you get on a platter. It is not something they give you because your ethic group has not gotten it.

It requires years of preparation, networking, consultations, negotiations, permutations, strategy and then lobbying.

Ask yourself these questions;

Who does Obi know from Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara, Ondo, Benue etc that he can appoint as a minister?
Will such a person be answerable to Obi?
Who are the LP senators that will sponsor bills and motions?

Remember, same person doesn't have such people in his campaign list. What that simply means is that he doesn't know people from those places can influence his government (assuming he wins).

Atiku and Tinubu on the other hand have met hundreds of such people because of their network base. These men have been planning and strategizing about this moment for the most part of their lives. MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE, 2023 election is between Atiku and Tinubu. It's left for you to choose the lesser evil.

I trust my brothers and sisters from the other side. When they finish wasting their votes on a candidate that doesn't stand a chance, they begin to wail when the person that stands no chance before their eyes emerges. Four years is a long time to wail.

Mark this day 13/10/2022.

Peter Obi will not win Anambra state.

He also will not win a single state in Nigeria.

Quote me on 26/02/2023

See you then by God's grace

AtiKowa 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by RingRoadMafia: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

You are a grown man

When do you find time to take a bath? I mean, you're here from dusk till dawn switching from one moniker to the other. When do you find time to even brush your mouth? Have you shaved your pubes since the past two months that Obi started giving you nonstop nightmares?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by RingRoadMafia: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Think9ja:
Mark this day 13/10/2022.

Peter Obi will not win Anambra state.

He also will not win a single state in Nigeria.

Quote me on 26/02/2023

See you then by God's grace

Aboki don drop prophecy grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

You are a grown man

e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Oyedele why ?
Ishola and Musili will be mad at you
Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by Moh247: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

When do you find time to take a bath? I mean, you're here from dusk till dawn switching from one moniker to the other. When do you find time to even brush your mouth? Have you shaved your pubes since the past two months that Obi started giving you nonstop nightmares?

One thing I like about Zombidiots is they are like dogs my comment make them bark ... Even the one I don't know exist must back and bow when the see my comments

They all rush seeking my attention cause they can't help it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by Tinubuadvocate: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
I just pray some people will not commit suicide after the election grin
Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
How to make a Doyin Okupe

Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by asanausana91: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

So why are you bothered since this one won't be different? You're seated in your hut monitoring every thread that has to do with Peter Obi and making sure you drop negative comments, YET you want us to believe that you've not lost your mind already? A man who doesn't stand any chance of winning is giving you and your fellow urchins a FULL TIME JOB.

May God bless Peter Obi, he isn't even president yet and he's already making urchins useful cheesy grin
see mumu, the guy is just telling you about Doyin Okupe. Doyin Okupe said this rubbish in a public forum therefore, he must be answered in the same public forum.
Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by RingRoadMafia: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

One thing I like about Zombidiots is they are like dogs my comment make them bark ... Even the one I don't know exist must back and bow when the see my comments

They all rush seeking my attention cause they can't help it

Just imagining the mould of sweat in your underarms as you typed this gave me the chills. E sure me die say you never baff since morning. When you're done using this account, you will switch to your lhordspy account to continue constituting nuisance grin
Re: Peter Obi Has 15 Million Votes Reservoir. Doyin Okupe by ScamHunter: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obi will sweep this election with a landslide. This is obvious.

From November, the focus should be radio campaigns in the north. Obi should reach out to northerners in hausa language through interpreters. I see him win by landslide.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Call For Northern President Horrible, Thoughtless: Festus Keyamo / Chai, Obidatti are two fine brides. / Soludo Has Started Wrongly (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.