Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses (4077 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
What do you think? Imagine Nigeria's politics without these names.
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by derecho(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Truth be told, they are already useless.

55 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by otosa(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Forget, within three months they will join the winning party. They don't have any other creative business as Politics.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by duro4chang(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
I say it for the umpteenth time, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
I say it for the umpteenth time, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job.
My brother, no kill yourself. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

24 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:

By far. Tinubu winning would be the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by natddon1: 6:10am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:

says you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by PeterObi4LP: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

Remove FFK, he will dance to the tune of President Peter Obi. Once Amala and Ewedu with kpomo is served to him, he will have no option. He has done it before and he will do it again.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by duro4chang(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:

I will rather advise you not to commit suicide. Tinubu is the next president. Take it or leave it. I discovered that anytime you see Tinubu's name on Nairaland, your BP will rise. You have just started.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by NaijaCowFarm: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed
Deji Adeyanju
Shettima
Oyetola
Lalong
Ben Ayade
Amaechi

Pls add to this list

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by rolams(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

Orubebe

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Newton2024: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

All present APC and PDP Governors will become useless if Obi wins 2023 election. Because their mediocrity can't fit into what is coming.

16 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Faber(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2022
otosa:
Forget, within three months they will join the winning party. They don't have any other creative business as Politics.

Uzodimma
FFK
Umahi
Will all return to PDP
Oshiomhole will likely win Edo North Senatorial election and will remain in APC
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Newton2024: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
I will rather advise you not to commit suicide. Tinubu is the next president. Take it or leave it. I discovered that anytime you see Tinubu's name on Nairaland, your BP will rise. You have just started.

15 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by highchief1: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

remove ffk o.if Peter obi offer am fried and rice and chicken my guy don jump ship.
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by omowolewa: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2022
You be God?
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by 9jahotblog: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by BigYash: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2022
They will cross carpet to the ruling party. Until they make a law to restrict politicians from cross carpeting anyhow they like,Nigeria no fit better..
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by duro4chang(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Didijiji:
President of your mama …:
You lack home training and that is the reason you insulted my mama. You parents did not train you well. Perhaps they were poorly trained too.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Didijiji: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
You lack home training and that is the reason you insulted my mama. You parents did not train you well. Perhaps they were poorly trained too.
so says an APC hardship merchant

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by candygist: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

No point. All this people as still useful to APC with Tinubu not even the President of Nigeria. So what's your point ?

What did Tinubu do for this men ?

1 Like

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Durabest: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Says who?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by duro4chang(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Didijiji:
so says an APC hardship merchant
Reason like someone who attended school.

21 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Didijiji: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Reason like someone who attended school.
hahahahha at least I get the certificate wey ur current leadership no get
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by lereinter(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Oshiomole
Fani Kayode
Uzodimma
Dave Umahi
Keyamo
Liar Mohammed

Pls add to this list

Fayemi
amosun
Aregbe
Sanwo olu
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by duro4chang(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Didijiji:
hahahahha at least I get the certificate wey ur current leadership no get
Post your own certificate here for us to see and confirm because I suspect you.

20 Likes

Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by BentizilL: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2022
You should also make a list of the politicians that'll be useless if Peter Obi lose undecided
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by Stone03: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=NaijaCowFarm post=117544183][/quote]

Reno Omokri
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by esivue007(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2022
natddon1:
says you?
says him.
An am louding it for him,Tinubu would never RULE Nigeria.
Never.
Re: List Of Politicians That Will Be Useless If Tinubu Loses by esivue007(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2022
lereinter:

Fayemi
amosun
Aregbe
Sanwo olu
abeg remove aregbe,
We all know that 1 still dey play hide and seek with him like this..

Also,Sanwo Olu would win his 2nd term....

After the emergence of PO as the next president, ambode might likely be back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Need To Learn Chinese? / A Personal Photo Of Vatsa Showing His Friendship With Ibb / Abia Gov's Son, Chinedu Beaten To Coma By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.