Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail (1454 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by sharpden: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will die a horrible death. More than the death of those he has caused in the south east.

Says the giver of life grin grin grin

So you have not stopped this childish attitude? Buhari's case should have taught you a lesson not to pronounce what is beyond you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by N3TRAL: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
sharpden:

Stop making allegations you have no evidence to back up. Don't let your emotions ruin you and make you appear stvpid in a public forum as these.

So your security agencies that have been killing civilians unprovoked but are afraid to die when confronted by armed men know the value of life?

So civilians should start killing security agents instead of enforcing their rights in court?

If Black Americans started killing policemen after the death of Floyd and other racially motivated killings would the country be a desired destination?

Anarchy is not the solution. It worsens the situation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by Kingsmm55: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nnamdi is already a free man and Biafra republic is already assured...federal government is already putting up their last senile fight...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by sharpden: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
N3TRAL:

So civilians should start killing security agents instead of enforcing their rights in court?

If Black Americans started killing policemen after the death of Floyd and other racially motivated killings would the country be a desired destination?

Anarchy is not the solution. It worsens the situation.

Have you for one day thought that the killings in the SE might be related to those whom security agencies have killed their loved ones during separatist protest?

If one of your own was massacred at the Lekki tollgate and justice lies far away from you but you want retaliation, I bet you did tow the lines of some of these rascals.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by Kingsmm55: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nnamdi KANU is already a free man and federal government is only Putting up their last senile battle..... Long live federal republic of Biafra long live maazi nnamdi KANU....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by N3TRAL: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
sharpden:

Have you for one day thought that the killings in the SE might be related to those whom security agencies have killed their loved ones during separatist protest?

If one of your own was massacred at the Lekki tollgate and justice lies far away from you but you want retaliation, I bet you did tow the lines of some of these rascals.

Lekki Toll gate whatever may be a myth.

No real proof it happened.

We saw proof of bodies floating on a river in Anambra. That's the real massacre of my people by wicked Obi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by sharpden: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
N3TRAL:

Lekki Toll gate whatever is a myth.

It Never happened.

Really? I have seen you are not worth discussing with, gudnite.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by phemy36(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2022
sharpden:

Really? I have seen you are not worth discussing with, gudnite.

You get time I swear. The person you are arguing with is just a propagandist without brain. He's not sound from the reply you get from him. You are just wasting you time arguing with him

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by XerXers: 1:15am On Oct 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
I wonder what urchins and their whatsapp group leaders will conjure now.
Lol. Anything that happens afonjas will twist it to suit themselves

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Throwback:
Did anyone really think Nnamdi Kanu will ever smell freedom in this current lifetime?

As in the same foolish fellow who has recordings of his own crimes, threats, terror, confession of guilt, fundraising for weapons, setting up of BSS while on bail, flouting his bail conditions relating to mass gatherings, threatening the life of the security forces and the President, directing the arson that occurred during the EndSARS protest, etc.

Anyone who thinks such a fellow will escape a sorrowful lifetime incarceration must not know the reason for the existence of the law.
anyone who still think you are not an a ni mal is brai n less

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by Channel54: 3:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu will die a horrible death. More than the death of those he has caused in the south east.

Coming from.a brainless debased old fuul.
You will die before him,mark my words.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by SmartPolician: 4:34am On Oct 14, 2022
sharpden:
grin

Are you not ashamed?

If I was Buhari, I would have sacked the quota SAN. A so-called terrorist came to your own court and whipped you mercilessly and you are still ranting.

It's not his court.

The judiciary ought to be independent.

If not, everyone is in trouble in this country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail by Mynd44: 4:34am On Oct 14, 2022

(1) (2)

Labour Party Presidential Rally In Kogi State (videos & Photos) / "Peter Obi Is A Nollywood Actor And That Is How He Would Be" - Nasir El-rufai / Obi Silent On Naira And Petrol Scarcity For Selfish Reasons, Wicked Indeed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.