Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket (25379 Views)

PDP, Jonathan, Atiku Remember Umaru Musa Yar'adua 13 Years After His Death / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023 / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Mrfixitt(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Jona daft is very irrelevant in the scheme of things.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You mean this sleeping candidate ? Never again will that happen in Nigeria. God forbid BAT thing
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
I’m willing, ready to support PDP’ —Jonathan backs Atiku/Okowa ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/im-willing-ready-to-support-pdp-jonathan-backs-atiku-okowa-ticket/
This one will choke Wike o
Fergie001 coman see something
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by nokspos: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2022
i was not talking to you. why are you taking it personal. igbo people sha
TheOgaBoss:
in a sane country where should tinubu be?. Idiots.
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

kingthreat. Come and see your people. Don't forget to tell him how disrespectful he is
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by kansoboy: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2022
If this is true..then Jonathan is a big fool, with due respect.

A man who rubbished Ur name and conspired with other northern elites to turn their back on u...

I hope dis is not true...but if it is true, then Southern leaders are cowards excluding OBJ ND WIKE.

U can't stand firm and look into the northerns and tell dem to Bleep off, it is Southern for presidency now or never..
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by kingthreat(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

kingthreat. Come and see your people. Don't forget to tell him how disrespectful he is

Imagine if Nairaland didn't exist, you would probably drink sniper. That is the only place you believe you are relevant while in the real world, you are totally obscure.
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Truthdeypain: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2022
Okealaaye:
Liar! President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan has pure Igbo blood running in his veins and arteries and sinews and tendons! Naturally, he's Igbo and he cannot be dis-Obidient when the whole Clan is now Obidient. (Watch how they'll curse, abuse and castigate President Jonathan for having the audacity to choose freely in a democracy. They gave him Igbo names to deceive him and called him one of their own. They seized and appropriated his government from head to toe, but left him in the battlefront until the Yoruba, ever so resourceful, fought the Cabal on behalf of Jonathan, and wrested from them what became Doctrine of Necessity.) Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is in the soup today, I tell you.

Bro you mumu gan walahi! Stupidity eeh oti poju. Spits!
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Panda7(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2022
did atiku support jonathan second term bid? he is supporting the north to rule for 16 years since the south cannot manage their resources. these people head no truly correct no wonder nigeria was upside down during their regime. ··spits on their face, shameless useless people until the north sell them away again like the slaves they are they will never sleep in their home, may islamic atrocities befall them forever, ··spits on their ugly face again. the south can never have a network because of some ugly mofos, let them pack and move to the north as they are as useless as their names
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2022
kingthreat:

Imagine if Nairaland didn't exist, you would probably drink sniper. That is the only place you believe you are relevant while in the real world, you are totally obscure.
Hypocrite
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Nobleman80: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Okealaaye:
Liar! President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan has pure Igbo blood running in his veins and arteries and sinews and tendons! Naturally, he's Igbo and he cannot be dis-Obidient when the whole Clan is now Obidient. (Watch how they'll curse, abuse and castigate President Jonathan for having the audacity to choose freely in a democracy. They gave him Igbo names to deceive him and called him one of their own. They seized and appropriated his government from head to toe, but left him in the battlefront until the Yoruba, ever so resourceful, fought the Cabal on behalf of Jonathan, and wrested from them what became Doctrine of Necessity.) Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is in the soup today, I tell you.
Do David mark is now yoruba from ogbomso
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Nobleman80: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2022
Okealaaye:
Are you for real? Dora akunyili and David Mark are now yoruba from ile ife. stop misleading people here okay
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Durabest: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2022
mactoni91:
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan...

A supposedly Chicago State Accounting graduate dodging Ican's Annual Conference.

Leave am.... Head wey Empty Empty.

BUT E BETTER PASS YOUR FATHER HIM FIT CHANGE YOUR PAPA POVERTY STORY. B4 YOU REPLY ME DON'T FORGET YOU INSULTED SOMEBODY'S FATHER FIRST.
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Durabest: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2022
kansoboy:
If this is true..then Jonathan is a big fool, with due respect.

A man who rubbished Ur name and conspired with other northern elites to turn their back on u...

I hope dis is not true...but if it is true, then Southern leaders are cowards excluding OBJ ND WIKE.

U can't stand firm and look into the northerns and tell dem to Bleep off, it is Southern for presidency now or never..
yes southern in person of tinubu.
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Ganjafama(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

The so called "Jona daft" is more educated and well respected internationally than your thieving, ugly, sick and criminal minded Tinubu.
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Emola12(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2022
kingthreat:
GEJ can never be a zombiedient grin
I know say dis thin dey pain APC too buh dey no wan talk
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by adekolaelect(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Why does Jonathan not ready to support LP ?? oga Jona is not ready to labour in Vain. Though the statement can not in any way contribute victory for the pdp bcs same Jonathan could not make victory for his second term presidency.

Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by HRMK: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2022
this man looks more of a comedian to me!do we say he knew not that atiku was one of the northerners that betrayed him?
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by wizard01(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2022
If GEJ decides to support PDP it’s his choice. Supporting of any political aspirants is not supposed to be imposed. Besides is it supposed to be a regional thingy, he is at liberty to choose anyone he want to support.
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by ajepako(f): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

He is not important, yet Tinubu went to meet him for endorsement..

Bros, I hail you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Nigerianization(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Okealaaye:

Nobody gave him an Igbo name, his parents did. Don't be blinded by hate. Jonathan is free to support anybody just as Wike is free to pepper anybody.

Atiku has never been loyal to any PDP president of southern extraction. He betrayed Obasanjo and Jonathan. It's the bigger man that forgives. Jonathan is a nationalist.
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Tejiri09: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

You say he's irrelevant but Tinubu ran to him for support ;�

Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by luluosas(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2022
This is a mere promissory note, and not any affirmation.
Anyway, let's see how a man that couldn't guarantee his own reelection in 2015 will make any magic for the success of a continuously failed bidder since 1993.
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by wallarwallar(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2022
mactoni91:
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan...

A supposedly Chicago State Accounting graduate dodging Ican's Annual Conference.

Leave am.... Head wey Empty Empty.

Na like dis u dey talk 2 ur father at home.. lnternet things
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by asanausana91: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2022
vengertime:

Fake news. Karma is bitting Atiku in his Blokus.

Goodluck Jonathan kneeled down and begged Atiku , Saraki and Dino etc, to give him a chance they refused. They say it's the turn of the North. And they all went and form APC carrying Goodluck Jonathan gasket around town, humiliated him in public.

Now they want Wike to give them a chance now that it's the turn of the south.

Goodluck Jonathan won't even mind the thieves he will just play along with them like Wike wants to do to them until results show grin grin grin
2011 was the turn of who?
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by 1972xy: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Jonathan is Apc.,pdp is Jonathan....
Enough is enough.
Nigerians are wise.
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by ATLIEN2027: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ganjafama:
The so called "Jona daft" is more educated and well respected internationally than your thieving, ugly, sick and criminal minded Tinubu.

With a zoology degree? Dumbest MOFO
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2022
He don bribe you be that
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Okealaaye:

Do you control his thoughts, or are you psychic? How are you so sure that "Gej will deny it soon"? E be like say the thing scare you? Must everyone follow Obi like a zombie?

https://www.nairaland.com/7387492/jonathan-denies-endorsing-atiku

Shey E don clear for your eye? No right thinking person will endorse Okowa/ PDP
Re: I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yureyes:

https://www.nairaland.com/7387492/jonathan-denies-endorsing-atiku

Shey E don clear for your eye? No right thinking person will endorse Okowa/ PDP

. . . and Peter Obi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka / Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.