Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published (31028 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / 'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Father4all: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2022
GavelSlam:

Yorubas own Lagos.
lies, Yoruba doesn't. Edo own Lagos
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Scrupulous419(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Goalnaldo:
You are a potential defiler and a rapist. You should be checked.

Come get me Ode... Cunt

Your brain has 2 sides(Right&Left)
At the "Right" side there is nothing "Left" and at the "Left" side there is nothing "Right". Say less the best for you cunt....and try Google me psycho

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Scrupulous419(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2022
robinso01:

Well, you've spoken according to your level of intelligence.

Your brain has 2 sides(Right&Left)
At the "Right" side there is nothing "Left" and at the "Left" side there is nothing "Right". Say less the best for you cunt.

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
That's a good one. But it will not be complete if those who ordered the shooting and killings at lekki gate are not sentenced.

No one should be spared no matter how highly placed. Selective justice is no justice.

i swaar i witnesss Peter Obi shoooting 15 childrens at tolggate sir!! (i swaar) angry
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by emperor863(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:
E suppose many pass this one na...

When you take excess pepper with better ewedu and draw soup...Your brain go shift from normal to molesting mode....

Yes, especially the unfortunate beings who escaped poverty by seeking economic refuge in Lagos. I hope you took notice of the first three bustards on the list.

A time will come when the akpu munching apes from lower Congo will be chased out of pur lands in the south west.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Shadysen: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
Collins leave anambra come lagos state come defile person.... When he cud have legally enter any of these baby factory in anambra do satisfy his urge... grin grin grin grin

Even akpan, wey be say girls plenty cheap for akwa ibom/ calabar, he cud have legally taken one and satisfy his urge..

nawa oo

anyway shame to all the men......
yoruba girls wey dirty and cheap nkor?
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by DenreleDave(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Shadysen:
my mother wey dirty and cheap nkor?
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Shadysen: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=117546924][/quote] i no fit follow you dey yarn dust with your mom.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Who will save the victims of these wealthy people. All these men locked up are from poor homes. At lease, can we make public court hearings so that the public can follow through with the sentences. I bet you, not all these men are guilty. Some are victims of poverty. They have no cash for lawyers.
The real killers and rapists are on the lose.
bobobenz:

SAME THING... IF IT WAS UP TO ME A SLEDGEHAMMER SHOULD HAVE A FACE TO FACE WITH THEIR PRIVATE PARTS
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2022
excuse me, let's be fair, do rape deserve a life term imprisonment?

Like if you think it does !
share if you think it doesn't !

1 Like

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by crackhouse(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Defilement is getting life imprisonment while stealing of public fund
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by twilliamx(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

When you take excess pepper with better ewedu and draw soup...Your brain go shift from normal to molesting mode....

Same way you were conceived
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by millhouse: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Why be say na Akpan from calabar top the list ?
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by fof1: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Lagosdsva/status/1580743085633417216?t=Qy_ekhqnlruLQtzpCt1lxw&s=19

Very Good indeed...but I Just hope that, this is not Selective Justice in Lagos State Judiciary or by the Lagos State DPP, Pls
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by plankyjacky(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Where is Baba Ijesha naa
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by nedekid: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Successkay12(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

Read well child of hate. Zombie follower, Igbo are many than other tribe on that list. Major mugu
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by hammerT: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Father4all:
Yoruba people are too tribalistic. They only put one Yoruba person there just for camouflage. We all know that Yoruba men are number one in defilement. They even defile their own daughters

I WILL TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY, WHEN I SEE BABA IJESHA SENTENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR PEADOPHILIA.

THEY SAID HE STARTED RAPING THE CHILD FROM 7 YEARS OLDAND EVEN LATER CAUGHT ON CAMERA.

UNTIL THEN, I WILL SIT BACK AND LAUGH AT AFONJA FORMING BRITISH AND AMERICANA.

THIS IS STRAIGHT OUT OF UK AND US PLAY BOOK.

EVEN THEN, THEY TURN IT TO TRIBAL WEAPON.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by cliqtips: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

We all know where you're driving at and it shows you're still a kid.

Crime knows no tribe nor race.

It's come to my notice on this forum that whenever there's crime, all what you young ones are after is the tribe.

As if people from your village don't do such.

You think if it happens in the USA, you think they'll focus on the tribe?

"A Nigerian...." would be written boldly as the headline. That should tell you that they won't look at the tribe that committed the crime.

In conclusion, grow up
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by hammerT: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2022
cliqtips:

We all know where you're driving at and it shows you're still a kid.

Crime knows no tribe nor race.

It's come to my notice on this forum that whenever there's crime, all what you young ones are after is the tribe.

As if people from your village don't do such.

You think if it happens in the USA, you think they'll focus on the tribe?

"A Nigerian...." would be written boldly as the headline. That should tell you that they won't look at the tribe that committed the crime.

In conclusion, grow up

SHOW ME WHERE IN UK OR USA THEY SENTENCE ANYBODY TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT OVER SEX ABUSE?

EVEN R KELLY, WITH MULTIPLE CRIME WAS NOT SENTENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH COPYING OTHER COUNTRIES IS THAT BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOW WANT TO OVER-DO OR EXAGGERATE, AS IF IT WAS THEIR ORIGINAL IDEA.

IF YOU COPY SOMEBODY LAW, PUT THE REFERENCE THERE, SO WE CAN GO BACK AND ALSO DRAW SENTENCING COPY FROM THEM.

IF WE REALLY START SENTENCING NIGERIANS TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR SEX CRIME, DONT U THINK THE PRISON WILL BE FULL?

HOW DO U FEED THEM AND HOUSE THEM IN A DECENT WAY AS THEY DO IN UK AND USA?

NOT TO TALK OF ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT WILL END UP IN PRISON FOR LIFE.

THE BLACK MAN IS TRUILY BRAINLESS, MAYBE EVEN BRAIN DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Akharmony: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2022
And those doing it in secret one day isha Allah you will get caught
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by mariovito(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Real meaning of "Lagos to the world".

A man that's able to put his JT in check has solved 80% of his problems.

Which my friends, is quite an uphill task more so since that guy seem to have a mind of its own.

This is where self discipline comes in. Gotta train your mind to be stronger than your urges. To make it easier, ensure to let off steam as soon as it builds either through your partner if you're in a relationship, or the callers, or masterb*****.

A man vision, clarity and mental acuity improves always post but.

Well again, all the above doesn't apply to sickos who get off by some perversion
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Tegabadguy(m): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by princejones(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2022
MilliXchange:
Of all sins in this world, I think this is one of the most confusing one to me to be honest, how do you enjoy s*x forcing the other party? It’s sickening and I hope you’ll would change for the better!

Anyways, please patronize me. I sell too if you want to buy. OneLove
You sell at those rate or is what you buy
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Zico5(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Mo taka oshi danu. A few minutes of enjoyment lead to everlasting sorrow. Devil is powerful but has no salvation.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Decent09(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
That's a good one. But it will not be complete if those who ordered the shooting and killings at lekki gate are not sentenced.

No one should be spared no matter how highly placed. Selective justice is no justice.

You are wicked, why you hates Igbo people like that, haven't you see that most of them are Igbos, make you spare them now please.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Litmus: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
ratiken:
Nairaland thrives on tribal controversies ….. lots of efforts to promote tribally laced news.

These are anti-Nigerian moves by this site.

You'd sweat if tasked to differentiate Niaraland from Far Right hate pedaling sites regularly taken down by internet providing companies in Europe and North America.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Father4all: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
hammerT:

I WILL TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY, WHEN I SEE BABA IJESHA SENTENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR PEADOPHILIA.

THEY SAID HE STARTED RAPING THE CHILD FROM 7 YEARS OLDAND EVEN LATER CAUGHT ON CAMERA.

UNTIL THEN, I WILL SIT BACK AND LAUGH AT AFONJA FORMING BRITISH AND AMERICANA.

THIS IS STRAIGHT OUT OF UK AND US PLAY BOOK.
Y

EVEN THEN, THEY TURN IT TO TRIBAL WEAPON.
you are right!
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

Hahah this nairaland erh, una too get bad mouth here
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by cliqtips: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Did you read my comment ?
Before jumping to reply...

My comment was just talking about his tribalism.

You guys should learn to read to understand before comment... that said.

Each country with their own rules.

Just like the way they execute corrupt politicians in China, it's not only done in the UK nor in the USA.

And your comment is based on comparison with other countries.
Even though I'm not in support of "Life imprisonment" for such offences, you mean Nigeria as a country can't make their own laws ?
Must they be dependent on those countries you mentioned.

You talked about not doing something but still making them the yardstick.

hammerT:

SHOW ME WHERE IN UK OR USA THEY SENTENCE ANYBODY TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT OVER SEX ABUSE?

EVEN R KELLY, WITH MULTIPLE CRIME WAS NOT SENTENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH COPYING OTHER COUNTRIES IS THAT BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOW WANT TO OVER-DO OR EXAGGERATE, AS IF IT WAS THEIR ORIGINAL IDEA.

IF YOU COPY SOMEBODY LAW, PUT THE REFERENCE THERE, SO WE CAN GO BACK AND ALSO DRAW SENTENCING COPY FROM THEM.

IF WE REALLY START SENTENCING NIGERIANS TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR SEX CRIME, DONT U THINK THE PRISON WILL BE FULL?

HOW DO U FEED THEM AND HOUSE THEM IN A DECENT WAY AS THEY DO IN UK AND USA?

NOT TO TALK OF ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT WILL END UP IN PRISON FOR LIFE.

THE BLACK MAN IS TRUILY BRAINLESS, MAYBE EVEN BRAIN DEAD.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by hammerT: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
cliqtips:
Did you read my comment ?
Before jumping to reply...

My comment was just talking about his tribalism.

You guys should learn to read to understand before comment... that said.

Each country with their own rules.

Just like the way they execute corrupt politicians in China, it's not only done in the UK nor in the USA.

And your comment is based on comparison with other countries.
Even though I'm not in support of "Life imprisonment" for such offences, you mean Nigeria as a country can't make their own laws ?
Must they be dependent on those countries you mentioned.

You talked about not doing something but still making them the yardstick.

LAGOS STATE IS COPYING UK AND USA, THAT IS THE POINT.

THIS IS NOT THEIR ORIGINAL IDEA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" / Ibedaowei, Chiefson Awululu Attacked In Bayelsa State - Graphic Photos / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.