Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published (31027 Views)

Ex-officer Derek Chauvin, convicted In George Floyd’s killing, stabbed In prison / 'Tom Cruise' Convicted In Lagos / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Aboki99(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Note: All of them are from the "Religion of Love".
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Sleekfingers: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Slynation:
So they mean to say we only have 5 rapists in these our Small London in 2022...?? Common mehn, I was expecting to see names published like an admission list...

Verdict : Local man is disappointed.

These are the convicted ones. Some are yet to be convicted
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by aestake: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
No women on the list?
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by mywells: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ladies of today.

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Prince001(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Life sentence is to good for them, they should be castrated. I see them dying in jail.

This I have seen.

What about the looters and crooked politicians, starting from Obasanjo, Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi and the rest?
Yoruba nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Anatakuebira: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
the second one resembles mannabbqgrils
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Dchampion65: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Life imprisonment for lack of discipline, inability to control your third leg.

My desire will not lead me to untimely death
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Wwwq: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
cool
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by litaninja(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Where are the names of political thieves??
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by SugarGirl44(f): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kajaard:
This list is too small.

Sexual offenders in Lagos state alone runs into hundreds.

Thousands sef
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by SugarGirl44(f): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Father4all:
lies, Yoruba doesn't. Edo own Lagos

Are they so daft to allow Yorubas only be the governors and obas?

1 Like

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by SugarGirl44(f): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
As expected they’re majorly developers.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Father4all: 5:10am On Oct 15, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Are they so daft to allow Yorubas only be the governors and obas?
Then, the Edos don't have the intention of governing Lagos. The Yorubas use that opportunities to dominate the kingship of the State
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by SugarGirl44(f): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Father4all:
Then, the Edos don't have the intention of governing Lagos. The Yorubas use that opportunities to dominate the kingship of the State

Lolz.
What do we call that?
Foolishness or stupidity?

And Yorubas don’t dominate people, we don’t have such tendencies in our blood.
We are already blessed with more than enough so there’s no need dominating others.
That attribute is specially reserved for ibos and fulanis in this country, every other group in Nigeria don’t do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Father4all: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Lolz.
What do we call that?
Foolishness or stupidity?

And Yorubas don’t dominate people, we don’t have such tendencies in our blood.
We are already blessed with more than enough so there’s no need dominating others.
That attribute is specially reserved for ibos and fulanis in this country, every other group in Nigeria don’t do that.
oga, stop the insult. How many Yoruba people developed Lagos? Lagos was developed by the Hausas and Fulanis. When Lagos was FCT. Yoruba people are very lazy. The only thing they know is owo da, owo da.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by SugarGirl44(f): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2022
Father4all:
oga, stop the insult. How many Yoruba people developed Lagos? Lagos was developed by the Hausas and Fulanis. When Lagos was FCT. Yoruba people are very lazy. The only thing they know is owo da, owo da.

You’re insane.
Mike Adenuga, Otedola, Alakija, Okoya, myself, etc are doing owo da abi?
Omo ale.
Your mother made a mistake birthing a menace to the world aje ngbo.
She should be prosecuted for that.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Father4all: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You’re insane.
Mike Adenuga, Otedola, Alakija, Okoya, myself, etc are doing owo da abi?
Omo ale.
Your mother made a mistake birthing a menace to the world aje ngbo.
She should be prosecuted for that.
your father, you, and all your foolish, dirty cowardice Yoruba people are insane. Born Bastar.d
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by SugarGirl44(f): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Father4all:
your father, you, and all your foolish, dirty cowardice Yoruba people are insane. Born Bastar.d

You don’t need to convulse.
I didn’t just insult you, I stated a fact, so it’s best you find a solution to it before it becomes full blown madness.
Only someone suffering from early symptoms of insanity would make such statements.
ONKR.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Father4all: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=SugarGirl44 post=117593741]

I didn’t just insult you, I stated a fact, so it’s best you find a solution to it before it becomes full blown madness.
Only someone suffering from early symptoms of insanity would make such statements.
ONKR.[/quote go to psychiatric hospital and see the number of your Yoruba people that are mad. Madness will never Leave your family. Son of a bit.ch
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Father4all: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

ONKR.
son of a prostitute. Family of madness
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by SugarGirl44(f): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=Father4all post=117596876][/quote]

Your jealousy for Yoruba will send you to the great beyond soon.
How did you know the number of people in those wards?
Because you’re in Yorubaland abi?
You hate us yet you can’t live without us.
For having such evil thoughts for the land that feeds you and your family, all your business shall not prosper on the land ijn, amen.

Wicked souls that crawled all the way from their cave and passed 7 states to come to Lagos, yet you say terrible things about us.
And the feeling is mutual, that’s why I will never step my foot in your cursed land, if not I’ll be a hypocrite.
But una no get sense and you’re shameless so much so that you eat the same poison that you hate.
That poison will choke you soon, amen.
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by Father4all: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Your jealousy for Yoruba will send you to the great beyond soon.
How did you know the number of people in those wards?
Because you’re in Yorubaland abi?
You hate us yet you can’t live without us.
For having such evil thoughts for the land that feeds you and your family, all your business shall not prosper on the land ijn, amen.

Wicked souls that crawled all the way from their cave and passed 7 states to come to Lagos, yet you say terrible things about us.
And the feeling is mutual, that’s why I will never step my foot in your cursed land, if not I’ll be a hypocrite.
But una no get sense and you’re shameless so much so that you eat the same poison that you hate.
That poison will choke you soon, amen.
you people are a SLAVE in Nigeria. Your forefathers are all cowardice and slaves. Backward people
Re: Names Of Sexual Offenders Convicted In Lagos Published by uuzba(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
ratiken:
Nairaland thrives on tribal controversies ….. lots of efforts to promote tribally laced news.

These are anti-Nigerian moves by this site.

Let's all stop this tribalism thing and live in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NHXbM9HH8&list=WL&index=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" / Ibedaowei, Chiefson Awululu Attacked In Bayelsa State - Graphic Photos / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.