Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,271 members, 7,853,330 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". (539 Views)

Adebayo Adewole: Religion Is Not A Measure For Good Leadership In Nigeria / Ekiti APC: Could PDP Be Behind The Targeted Security Breaches In Ekiti State? / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2022
Nigeria has been brought to it's knees.
The failures are so glaring ,so obvious ,these failures sleep and wake with us.

The failure of the APC is so endemic and visible that it has made everyone in Nigeria a journalist, a statistician and an economist; the APC so much simplified failure -so that even the uneducated can understand it and speak about it professionally (as e dey pain dem).

This could be the best time to know those who love this nation Vs those who want to destroy her; and like the judgement on the SINAI PENINSULA - but what happened in SINAI ?

Prophet moses\musa was waiting on Allah on the mountain for 40days, and Allah told him rush down to the camp ,your people are serving another god.
He went forth into the people and they were worshipping a golden calf(APC) .
Prophet moses/Musa was so so angry and he said "those that are on the lord side come to my right" ..

He gave them a lot of time to make that decision , but the gold calf worshippers were busy drinking wine, carrying OloshO , stealing crude oil, collecting tinubu money > they didn't heed his call..

And then he cast the fire upon them and they were all destroyed instantly ..

Not everyone in APC is bad , but they should take a break from power for another 20yrs ..they didn't come prepared , for they are a fiery bunch of failures ..

PDP or LP shall save Nigeria..

The APC must not be mentioned for now ..

Voting for your own destruction could be a measure of your insanity

5 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by AntiTerrorist: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2022
If you vote APC in 2023, you don't need a psychiatric hospital to check your insanity level. It's extremely high. @PandoraObi aka etrouble and co.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by GardenOfGod(m): 7:07am On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2022
God bless you dear

1 Like

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by inforesource: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Even devil has followers, know this and know peace. For me and my house, we're fully OBIDIENT.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Bantu10: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2022
inforesource:
Even devil has followers, know this and know peace. For me and my house, we're fully OBIDIENT.

You mean pandoraobi wwwihy seunmsg wwwihy blamingthedevil sarrki omenka etc should be equated to following the devil?

2 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by inforesource: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Bantu10:

You mean pandoraobi wwwihy seunmsg wwwihy blamingthedevil sarrki omenka etc should be equated to following the devil?
Chai see painment. Ndo
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Eniitankorede: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2022
OP you are the insane one here. Don't you see the crowd routing for Tinubu everywhere? To shock you further, the deputy president of NLC is supporting Tinubu and even organise a rally in Ilorin yesterday. Where are you? Wake up from your slumber and check your brain.

9 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Bantu10: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
inforesource:

Chai see painment. Ndo

Urchin, save the ndo for your mama raving mad in the street
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:
OP you are the insane one here. Don't you see the crowd routing for Tinubu everywhere? To shock you further, the deputy president of NLC is supporting Tinubu and even organise a rally in Ilorin yesterday. Where are you? Wake up from your slumber and check your brain.

Ok. What will the APC campaign with ?

I don't know how old you are , but do you know how the pdp lost power ?.

Like I said ,only a mad man will cross the road even after seeing a 40ton truck coming his way with full speed

1 Like

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Eniitankorede: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Curious345:

Ok. What will the APC campaign with ?

I don't know how old you are , but do you know how the pdp lost power ?.

Like I said ,only a mad man will cross the road even after seeing a 40ton truck coming his way with full speed

Tinubu is our candidate, not APC. Thats where lies the difference. Tinubu made lagos a liveable place, a place where all Nigerians are eager to come and work. Tinubu started the Lekki free trade zone where Dangote Refinery is located. Dangote calls Tinubu the Ashiwaju of Africa, why? Because when other states rejected his refinery projects as they wanted kickbacks, Tinubu gave him everything needed for free to establish the Refinery in Lekki Free Trade Zone. Now the refinery is 97% completed. And when completed, the price of petrol, diesel, aviation fuel etc will crash. The multiple positive effects cannot be imagined now. Furthermore, exportation of petroleum products will bring in the needed forex. The value of naira is expected to start appreciating. The production of petroleum products from the refinery will start any moment from now as the refinery is 97% completed. This refinery and fertiliser complex is the biggest in Africa and largest single train complex in the world. This is the legacy of Tinubu working with private investors to change the fortunes of Nigeria. Without Tinubu i can never support anyone else in APC.
Thats what we want Tinubu to replicate all over Nigeria. He is a visionary leader who attracts the best brains to work with him and produces the best utility for development of humanity. Thats why i am campaigning for him. I have never met Tinubu, and nobody can bribe me to campaign for Tinubu. This is my personal conviction, that he is the best of all candidates for this election.

7 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Tinubu is our candidate, not APC. Thats where lies the difference. Tinubu made lagos a liveable place, a place where all Nigerians are eager to come and work. Tinubu started the Lekki free trade zone where Dangote Refinery is located. Dangote calls Tinubu the Ashiwaju of Africa, why? Because when other states rejected his refinery projects as they wanted kickbacks, Tinubu gave him everything needed for free to establish the Refinery in Lekki Free Trade Zone. Now the refinery is 97% completed. And when completed, the price of petrol, diesel, aviation fuel etc will crash. The multiple positive effects cannot be imagined now. Furthermore, exportation of petroleum products will bring in the needed forex. The value of naira is expected to start appreciating. The production of petroleum products from the refinery will start any moment from now as the refinery is 97% completed. This refinery and fertiliser complex is the biggest in Africa and largest single train complex in the world. This is the legacy of Tinubu working with private investors to change the fortunes of Nigeria. Without Tinubu i can never support anyone else in APC.
Thats what we want Tinubu to replicate all over Nigeria. He is a visionary leader who attracts the best brains to work with him and produces the best utility for development of humanity. Thats why i am campaigning for him. I have never met Tinubu, and nobody can bribe me to campaign for Tinubu. This is my personal conviction, that he is the best of all candidates for this election.

I refuse to be personal or individualistic in my analysis..
But show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are .. by association, tinubu has already taken sides with the same ravenous wolves we all so dearly fear .

You also said a lot of stuff that violates our constitution.. should I tell you ?
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Eniitankorede: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Curious345:

I refuse to be personal or individualistic in my analysis..
But show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are .. by association, tinubu has already taken sides with the same ravenous wolves we all so dearly fear .

You also said a lot of stuff that violates our constitution.. should I tell you ?

I can see that your response is weak and whimpering. Its very clear i have nailed you to the wall with my cogent argument. Tinubu associates with friends and foes alike. He has a big heart. He has highly cerebral people as his mentees. PhD holders in political science bow down for him. He has mentored great achievers etc. Vote Tinubu and stop unnecessary brigandage.

5 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I can see that your response is weak and whimpering. Its very clear i have nailed you to the wall with my cogent argument. Tinubu associates with friends and foes alike. He has a big heart. He has highly cerebral people as his mentees. PhD holders in political science bow down for him. He has mentored great achievers etc. Vote Tinubu and stop unnecessary brigandage.
I would have loved tinubu to run as an independent candidate ..

Or he could have picked a political party aside the APC to fly his ambition ....
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by adekolaelect(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Only in your Opinion !!!!! If You like cry out blood ... Many Nigerians have desided where they are going .Too much additional wailing can only improve your level of Bitterness which will always produce Sadness .

3 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Eniitankorede: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Curious345:
I would have loved tinubu to run as an independent candidate ..

Or he could have picked a political party aside the APC to fly his ambition ....

If you look at the history of Nigeria, you will appreciate that you need to be in mainstream political party to be able to win election convincingly. That’s why we believe Peter Obi cannot go far because the political structure is not there for his party. Thats why he cannot penetrate the north and southwest. You need to forge a political alliance to be able to cut across the country. Thats why he formed APC along with political actors from around the country.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2022
adekolaelect:
Only in your Opinion !!!!! If You like cry out blood ... Many Nigerians have desided where they are going .Too much additional wailing can only improve your level of Bitterness which will always produce Sadness .
how did you get to taste > and to arrive at the "bitterness" you stated up there?

I can never be bitter ..
But if you're very sure of tinubu � his ability to perform �his ability and agility �his 100% health �an eldorado�. Then kindly tell us your full name, where you live and also drop a picture of yourself..

Like I stated earlier, IF TINUBU ENDS UP LIKE BUHARI , YOU WILL ALL BE CHARGED WITH TREASON..
take note: capital punishment is attached
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Shikini: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2022
I swear
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

If you look at the history of Nigeria, you will appreciate that you need to be in mainstream political party to be able to win election convincingly. That’s why we believe Peter Obi cannot go far because the political structure is not there for his party. Thats why he cannot penetrate the north and southwest. You need to forge a political alliance to be able to cut across the country. Thats why he formed APC along with political actors from around the country.

Are you aware that Buhari is twice healthier than tinubu ?

Let's start with that first ..
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by babyfaceafrica: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Everyone should vote as they like
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Eniitankorede: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Curious345:

Are you aware that Buhari is twice healthier than tinubu ?

Let's start with that first ..

A sick Tinubu is far better than 1000 Peter Obi and one million times better than Atiku. Very soon Nigeria will be enjoying locally produced petroleum products at cheaper rate. This is made possible through the Dangote Refinery that Tinubu allowed Dangote to establish at the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Thousands of jobs to be created and forex to be available and value of naira appreciating. Can Obi ever dream of such achievement?

1 Like

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by inforesource: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Bantu10:

Urchin, save the ndo for your mama raving mad in the street

Gbele, e ma binu. I understand how you feel.
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by KingKO22: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2022
Clueless and dullard zombidiots.

Political party is a structure and not administration therefore a party cannot be judge base on a structure but its administration.

Tinubu performance cannot be determined base on Buhari administration.

America is all about Republican and Democrat and they never blame the performance of an administration on their party.

Ignorance is a disease.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

A sick Tinubu is far better than 1000 Peter Obi and one million times better than Atiku. Very soon Nigeria will be enjoying locally produced petroleum products at cheaper rate. This is made possible through the Dangote Refinery that Tinubu allowed Dangote to establish at the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Thousands of jobs to be created and forex to be available and value of naira appreciating. Can Obi ever dream of such achievement?

Pure nepotism .. you're allowed to continue ..no issue
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2022
KingKO22:
Clueless and dullard zombidiots.

Political party is a structure and not administration therefore a party cannot be judge base on a structure but its administration.

Tinubu performance cannot be determined base on Buhari administration.

America is all about Republican and Democrat and they never blame the performance of an administration on their party.

Ignorance is a disease.
am sure about this one .. please open a hospital card ASAP at neuropsychiatric hospital yaba immediately. And thank me later
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Formularcr7: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Exclude security,APC has been the best for me

1 Like

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by ganisucks(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2022
High octane nonsense. Each man has a prism of reasoning through which he denotes what is right and what is wrong. Everybody has a right to vote who they want. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by KingKO22: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Curious345:
am sure about this one .. please open a hospital card ASAP at neuropsychiatric hospital yaba immediately. And thank me later
Apparently, we all knw that Pandora Obituary urchins are extremests that are full of violent and disdain and lack courtesy.

Abuse is the only thing IPOB members knw how to do

4 Likes

Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
KingKO22:

Apparently, we all knw that Pandora Obituary urchins are extremests that are full of violent and disdain and lack courtesy.

Abuse is the only thing IPOB members knw how to do

Oh I thought there was a fine line between ipob| Obidients.

Or have the BAT'istas mixed it up for political expediency?
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Afamed: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Only mad man from upper Iweka will vote for Obi after going through the link here they created when Obi was a Gov in Anambra

Below is the link created by his kinsmen same here on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Re: Why A Vote For APC Could Be A Measure Of Your "Insanity". by Curious345: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Afamed:
Only mad man from upper Iweka will vote for Obi after going through the link here they created when Obi was a Gov in Anambra

Below is the link created by his kinsmen same here on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

if tinubu sure for you

Drop > your location
>Full name
>pictures

>because if you foist a vegetable tinubu on a sick Nigeria and he turns out worse than Buhari , you shall all be arrested and tried for treason ;
Take note ; capital punishment is attached

(1) (Reply)

Canada, Ireland, Australia Warn Of Possible Terror Attacks In Abuja / Picture: PD.APC, May God Bless This Union / Jonathan’s Men Back Tinubu For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.