Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. (1426 Views)

I Am Depressed / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / Am Depressed And Keep Thinking About Dieing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2022
No pain, No Heartbreak anymore. Just a Dude that has given up on Life. I have been unfairly treated by Life and I have no strength to continue. I feel cursed and jinxed sometimes. Life isn't supposed to be this horrible. I can't help myself from going down the drain. What will be ,Will be.

We are all fighting wars no one can see or resonate with. I'm overwhelmed and I don't want to self destruct . Please HELP!!!
Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Mindlog: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Which type of help do you need?
Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Any kind Sir. Nothing is working for me. I am having health issues too and my life is just empty of people, love, resources and I'm jobless striving too hard but now I'm tired. I have been struggling for too long. I am not.up to some mischief,you will find out if or when you get to know me. I'm overwhelmed . I'm losing my patience, mind because I'm badly damaged.

Mindlog:
Which type of help do you need?

Right now I have tooth decay. I can't sleep throughout the night. The pain is too much. I'm even supposed to go for dental appointment this morning but I can't because I don't have the means or wherewithal for that. Right now I'm dying not only silently but Installmentally.
Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Take a cup of water relax everything will be alright

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Lonestar124: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Oga carry your cross jejely, everybody get there problems to solved I swear....

8 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Chaos14: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Lonestar124:
Oga carry your cross jejely, everybody get there problems to solved I swear....
You are sick in the head

9 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by obinna58(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Nigeria is terror Nation, we're all terrorising ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Lonestar124: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Chaos14:
You are sick in the head
The way you guys throw jabs on people in this place, is it because Nairaland is a faceless forum.

On normal normal, you no go tell me that thing for my face, I swear

4 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
My disdain for life is unprecedented.
Why are we even here
Why all the suffering??

I'm tired of life, too.

I look forward to resting in peace someday.
Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by RedCentaur(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Why are we even here
Why all the suffering??

I'm tired of life, too.

Your question might seem out of place for many but it's a valid one.

We're here just to prevent the mankind from going into extinction.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2022
Mehn! If I say life is fair, then I'll be plainly lieying! I hope a miracle happens to you soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Diligent1(f): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
LawMan44:
No pain, No Heartbreak anymore. Just a Dude that has given up on Life. I have been unfairly treated by Life and I have no strength to continue. I feel cursed and jinxed sometimes. Life isn't supposed to be this horrible. I can't help myself from going down the drain. What will be ,Will be.

We are all fighting wars no one can see or resonate with. I'm overwhelmed and I don't want to self destruct . Please HELP!!!
Actually, things are very bad for most of people nowadays. The Nigerian economy is bad right now, we are just pushing it.

Don't take your life, it is a sin before God which also lead to hellfire, that means no rest after commiting suicide.
You just need to continue having hope work hard,pray to God and mingle with better people. Almighty God will answer our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by annayawchee: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Keep breathing sir..
It's not easy out there.
Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
The Truth Is ever since I got some Vital Insights about the World & Humans. I hardly GENUINELY PITY people because I don see Humans finish. Actually I don't know your Story or Whatsoever. But my Instinct about you wouldn't be far from the Truth. Make sure you do your due diligence very well about Life & Humans. Regardless, I pray the Universe comes to your Aid..

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Why are we even here
Why all the suffering??

I'm tired of life, too.

Congratulations on seeing the Light. Many were forced Into an existence filled with sorrows, pains, death etc Just to mention a few. Ignorant people are always happy even In the midst of misfortunes. The Pains In the world far outweighs the happiness..

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
Please get your phone and talk to someone - someone that genuinely and truly cares about you.

You'll be fine. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
obinna58:
Nigeria is terror Nation, we're all terrorising ourselves.

Wecome to the "Most Ruthless Terrorists Republic" In the world..grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by tollyboy5(m): 7:06am On Oct 17, 2022
Evolutionlove:
The Truth Is ever since I got some Vital Insights about the World & Humans. I hardly GENUINELY PITY people because I don see Humans finish. Actually I don't know your Story or Whatsoever. But my Instinct about you wouldn't be far from the Truth. Make sure you do your due diligence very well about Life & Humans. Regardless, I pray the Universe comes to your Aid..
I find it hard to pity.
I do have my challenges also tho, many people go into depression base on peer pressure and what they strive to achieve that is not coming. Many people mismanaged the little they got just to feel among.

People are supposed to live happily and live within their capacity. Give birth to children you can cater for.

Live simple enough so you won't get unnecessary thought of how you lived large when things were booming.

I wish everyone in pain well.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Gopkk(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2022
LawMan44:

. I won't say you have come to the Wrong Place to Seek for Help ,But Comments and Response s from People Would Prove that to You .

Everyone has one Challenges or the other they Face but that doesn't mean that some people are not Better off ,Some People are Financially Sound and Stable and they can Render Big or Little Help to Genuine People that Really Need Help .

There are Billionaires , Wealthy People that Extending a Hand of Help of 1 Million Naira wouldn't affects them in any Way .YES they are .

But We Find ourselves in a Situation that we can't Help .Many are not Lazy ,Just seek for a Help ,You see People Insulting ,Abusing ,Clamping on you as Lazy ,Stupid ,Fool,Begger Etc .

I Personally having get Fedup up about Situations ,Came up on here to Offer Properties I Bought for Land Bank to resell in the Future ,As things were not Rosy anymore I decided to sell them off .

Some Very Wealthy People that showed Interest rather than having Pity they rather prefer to buy at a Very very Cheap Price so below Value Cost because they already Noticed my Challenges and Situations .

That is the Environment we finds Ourselves .

I hope You find someone belief your Plea and Help that is if you are Lucky Maybe ..But Be Prepared to Receive More than Enough Insults on here .

God Helps Us All

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Gopkk(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2022
tollyboy5:

I find it hard to pity.
I do have my challenges also tho, many people go into depression base on peer pressure and what they strive to achieve that is not coming. Many people mismanaged the little they got just to feel among.

People are supposed to live happily and live within their capacity. Give birth to children you can cater for.

Live simple enough so you won't get unnecessary thought of how you lived large when things were booming.

I wish everyone in pain well.
Many are not Guilty of what you typed Above yet they have Serious Challenges,No matter how Disciplined ,Cautious ,Frugal, Hard-working etc you are ... Challenges will Always Come ...

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 22, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Kobojunkie: 4:58am On Oct 22, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Why are we even here
Why all the suffering??

I'm tired of life, too.

It is not enough to simply have these questions. You are meant to seek and find answers to them before you go to rest so you can maybe rest in peace when you finally leave. undecided
Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Kobojunkie: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2022
tollyboy5:
I find it hard to pity. I do have my challenges also tho, many people go into depression base on peer pressure and what they strive to achieve that is not coming. Many people mismanaged the little they got just to feel among.

Live simple enough so you won't get unnecessary thought of how you lived large when things were booming. I wish everyone in pain well.
If this is your only education regarding depression and its victims, I suggest you take out time to go only and do some actual reading on what depression is and how it affects individuals differently. Did you know that some are born with what are assumed "depressed brains"? They might even be born into wealthy homes and have all the luxury available to them yet struggle all their lives even with treatment? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2022
SPOT ON.

Sigh.

Kobojunkie:
If this is your only education regarding depression and its victims, I suggest you take out time to go only and do some actual reading on what depression is and how it affects individuals differently. Did you know that some are born with what are assumed "depressed brains"? They might even be born into wealthy homes and have all the luxury available to them yet struggle all their lives even with treatment? undecided
Re: I Am Depressed And I Feel Nothing Anymore. by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 23, 2022
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Would You Encourage Your Husband To Have Aonther Wife If You Guys Can't Have Children / Nigeria 'lesbian Wedding' Denied / Do You Approve Of Cohabitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.