Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) (51184 Views)

Bbnaija: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by DriveByKiller: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Carloslehder:
He was attended to ,the only thing the nurses did was Thier usual amebo and laughing,they weren't the ones recording,it was members of his team.
This unprofessional nurses are of course indifferent to sufferings and near death experience and take it very lightly because they see it Everytime
so the nurse was asking memebers of the patient's team to stop videoing and help carry the patient?
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Olufagbo:
Lack of professionalism....

It starts from the doctors. Nurses take instructions from doctors.

Then poorly trained medical staffs.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Carloslehder: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Cantonese:

Was it a joking matter?
When you see people die 5 times a day for 5 years,you won't take it too personal too,but you would definitely not do is act unprofessional.
And it's not only Nigeria, infact there are nurses and doctor more unprofessional than this ones in USA and UK.
Here is a doctor dancing and rapping while opening up a patient for a surgery,she practically disfigured the patient ultimately

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Shikena(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Yet some clowns will start opening threads about how Nigeria is a better to place to live than America because they make more money than people abroad and they can enjoy their money more in Nigeria. Keep it up but just don't need a medical emergency because your money may not be of much help in a dysfunctional system. Life is not all about cash, it is about functional societies. Really sad now.

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by gadgethead: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:
When a person dies, its his time.. The nurses may be reckless and careless about their duty but its his time.. Some person(s) also actually cheat death ( not the person(s) time).. Death is mysterious and it will come to all... Rip Rico.. Your death really pained me a lot.. I loved and supported you during the double wahala season because of how loving and caring u were in the house.. Never knew death would snatch you this early...

Rubbish! Do you know how many people professional and empathetic health professionals has saved from the brink of death?

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by gadgethead: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kizzygentle:
When a person dies, its his time.. The nurses may be reckless and careless about their duty but its his time.. Some person(s) also actually cheat death ( not the person(s) time).. Death is mysterious and it will come to all... Rip Rico.. Your death really pained me a lot.. I loved and supported you during the double wahala season because of how loving and caring u were in the house.. Never knew death would snatch you this early...

Rubbish! Do you know how many people professional and empathetic health professionals has saved from the brink of death? RIP young man

2 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Shikena(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Carloslehder:

When you see people die 5 times a day for 5 years,you won't take it too personal too,but you would definitely not do is act unprofessional.
And it's not only Nigeria, infact there are nurses and doctor more unprofessional than this ones in USA and UK.
Here is a doctor dancing and rapping while opening up a patient for a surgery,she practically disfigured the patient ultimately
Dancing doctor got his license revoked. The UK and USA won't be indifferent to a situation like this. The relevant authorities will act so it won't become the norm or acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Carloslehder: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Shikena:

Dancing doctor got his license revoked. The UK and USA won't be indifferent to a situation like this. The relevant authorities will act so it won't become the norm or acceptable.
Like that's gonna change anything,do you know how easy it is to get fake prescription in the US and how many quacks operate in every town,you could get a kidney transplant In an RV in Texas and Alabama,the other day a nurse working in nursing homes killed and poisoned 6 people because they were too much of a bother.
We have scums everywhere in the world,so it's not a country problem.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by bussyJJ(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
This remind me of inland hospital at Alapere, ketu, they have nurses and doctors terribly worse .
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Gmajor(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
The people that are telling them to stop the video so that they can move him, are they not nurses?
Carloslehder:
He was attended to ,the only thing the nurses did was Thier usual amebo and laughing,they weren't the ones recording,it was members of his team.
This unprofessional nurses are of course indifferent to sufferings and near death experience and take it very lightly because they see it Everytime
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Too bad! undecided most of the nurses and doctors in the general hospital are bloodthirsty demons undecided

RIP Rico!
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by DollarBuddy: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
God epp us oh

My Daily prayer has been very simple, may Nigeria not happen to me or my loved ones.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Minjim: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is non challant attitude in every General hospital.

That was how my mother was killed at Igando General hospital when a shrew chew her leg over night.

When I visited a day before, I complain about their rat infested wards. Giant rats were running everywhere
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
God punish Nigeria
Useless country
That’s how the world will descend upon those useless nurses and doctors that were lackadaisical in their attitude towards the poor guy
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is so horrible
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Shikena(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Carloslehder:

Like that's gonna change anything,do you know how easy it is to get fake prescription in the US and how many quacks operate in every town,you could get a kidney transplant In an RV in Texas and Alabama,the other day a nurse working in nursing homes killed and poisoned 6 people because they were too much of a bother.
We have scums everywhere in the world,so it's not a country problem.
You missed the point.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by jattopeter(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Recklessness of Doctors and Nurses is something else.
Princebest:
God, I sometimes wonder the kind of heart those guys have.

They seem to have seen alot and nothing matters to them any more.

I witnessed a case of a pregnant woman too in labour - in the hospital. I saw the way those nurses were acting so less concerned and moving around, playing and having some serious fun while the woman was in a serious pain.

I was touched and afraid at the same time but they appeared so unperturbed and unconcerned. It was just one of the doctors that later came in and did the needful.

That day, I saw another meaning to life. Alot of deaths in some hospitals are due to negligence by the nurses and doctors there.

Seriously, I haven't still being able to come to term with how someone could be so unconcerned about a fellow human in pain, especially when you could even help .

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by ikorodureporta: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Which hospital be that wey dem no want to talk... I'm not against videoing..
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by stasius: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Period007:
All I can see in this video are Nurses begging the camera men to come help carry the patient.

Nigerians always looking for who to blame

God bless you. Nigerians are wicked!

This happens in hospitals always. An accident victim will be rushed to the emergency room, you will beg the people that brought him to help move him to the couch but they will be busy snapping video. If am attending to a patient and you bring your phone near me to video anything I will smash that phone. Arrant nonsense.

These nurses are begging you to come help them Carry Rico to the couch and you are busy videoing him. Later you release video to public and talk rubbish. Who released that video. Let's start from him.
Wicked humans always looking for way to tag medics as bad people.

No sane emergency care personnel will bring out phone to do this. Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Carloslehder: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
bro4u:
This is a pure case of Homicide. They deserve to be sued and sentenced angry
Did you even watched the video or you Just followed the topic and make assumptions
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Nmezor(f): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
May his soul rest on
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na beg I dey beg God everyday make anything no carry me or my loved ones go hospital for dis country.

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by kay29000(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Carloslehder:

Exactly. When I spent a couple weeks hospitalized in a government hospital, and saw people dying every other day, it made me wonder if death can be shocking to the nurses that see dying people every day.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by dapotemi: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
IGpro1:
not everything that comes to your mind has sense in it for you to write.

Nigerian medics have been working abroad, even before you were born, how many of them have you seen in prisons, a Nigerian doctor recently became World Medical Association president, does that look like prison for you.

Seems i hit a nerve.. Now go back and this time,
read slowly.. Let me know if you still need help, am available.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by chukel(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
The reporter is very stupid. If you watched, you will discover the female nurses were soliciting the help of probably the people that brought him to carry him. He had already received some first aid and wanted to put him on the bed. The nurses were even the ones scolding them to stop making video. Rather to help carry him.

2 Likes

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Mrpojj(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Starzo:

Na only private hospitals where you go spend big money them dey attend to person well

The level of 'money worship' in this country is on a astronomical scale

Many People dey even hail Yahoo boys...that's to tell you how bad it is
You are right
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Some nigerian nurses can quickens a patient death.
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
That is how some of them falied to attend to one pregnant woman in labour.....she was pushing without them caring,when they rush to her she bathed each one of them in d face with birth water before they could recover she has delivered by herself safely. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Judolisco(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Carloslehder:
person wey dem Don fix oxygen for... How did they not attend to him?
Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by emjayji: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
This is what a health care giver gets in a system that does not work properly. You expect a nurse in a facility to be the attendant, receptionist, pharmacist, doctor and security. You expect the nurse to lift the victim while others are there snapping and later you turn around to accuse the nurse for trying her best. If those people were not allowed into emergency unit it would have been another problem on its own, now that they were allowed they couldn't help. Las las anything wey go happen go happen ne kawai.

1 Like

Re: Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses (video) by Anny4me: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Most of the death recorded here in African is mostly cost by medics . They don't even show any sign of remorse for patients. All they are after is money for expensive clothes cars n phones. Very unprofessional for some of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oge Okoye: Actress Looks Breathking In New Photos / Dayo Amusa: "I Am Prettier Than Faithia Balogun" / Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.