Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia (931 Views)

Muslim Terrorists Ravaging Africa. Africa has Half Of 2022 Victims Of Terrorism. / I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
This is the Zionist latest label they are using on any poster here that rejects their satanic Heavenly Jerusalem Project which seeks to make Ukraine the exclusive homeland for Jews instead of Palestine that they have occupied illegally since 1949.

Ukraine is the least Christian nation in Europe as Zionism has since taken root there since it was carved out from the Soviet Union in 1991.

Ukraine is a godless heathen land ruled by corrupt evil Jewish orcs that not only have they pillaged the country dry but also exploit the poor population in the most despicable way. This is a country that produces the highest smurf films involving minors that are brutally raped and killed to an audience of sick perverts. This is a country that has the most trafficked women and girls who end up working in Jewish owned brothels across Europe, N.America, ME and IsraHell. This is a country that is known for organ trade and harvesting. This is a country were corruption is outrageously widespread and unchecked. This is a country known for gun running and a major supplier of soviet era arms bought by the CIA to support their myriad of terrorist organizations across the World. This is a country that hosted several US bio weapons labs that engaged in the research and production of weaponized pathogens to be deployed in future across the planet.

With all these, no sane person will see Ukraine as a nation worth having sovereignty since it is involved in sundry list of activities from human trafficking, organ harvesting and trading, gun running, money laundering , child sex exploitation and killings, degeneracy, corruption and what not. Ukraine is a tumour to the world and a Jewish paradise to carry out their nefarious activities under sovereign immunity.

Is this a nation a Christian ought to support given also how the Jewish mafiya heading that country assembled a militia composed of criminals and thugs trained and indoctrinated by Mossad into their kosher brand of fake Nazism?
If Hitler were to be alive today, he will be the first to condemn and dissociate himself from the fake kosher brand of Nazism being used to great extent in committing the most heinous crimes on ethnic Christian Russians in the now liberated eastern Ukraine.

To even think that the idiots pushing this lame stereotype of "only Muslim fanatics support Russia and Putin" which IPOB and DisObidient dunces are leading in this charge , exposes how dense they are and ignorant of what Ukraine is and how evil it has descended to .But most complexing is that of the rabid afro Zionist IPOB who claim to be fighting for self determination in Nigeria but are aligned with the Satanic Jewish mafiya in Kiev. We can easily replace Ukraine for Nigeria and the foreign dual citizenship Jewish mafiya in Kiev with the Buharist Fulani Bolsheviks that have immersed themselves in power these last 7ys. So why would a fgroup claiming to be nationalist opposed the right of self determination of ethnic Russians in Ukraine? This exposes the fallacy of IPOB nationalism as even by identifying with Zionism, they exposed their agitations as fake and null since Zionism aka internationalism is the polar opposite of nationalism.

In summary, any idiot posting against Russia and denouncing Putin and any poster who does not align with their Zionist propaganda is neither informed in any way about the situation in Ukraine and events leading to Russia's invasion and are supporting a criminal mafiya govt headed by World Jewry as their new playground to launch global anarchy under the guise of sovereignty . They see no wrong in the evils and dangers that Ukraine poses to global peace and harmony abd are not Christian but satanic Zionist useful idiots.

Be advised accordingly.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by Jones4190(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2022
I'm not a Muslim and also not a terrorist but I'm supporting Russian

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Jones4190:

Only children of hate and slaves of Judas are in support of Jewkraine.

I warmed about the dangers of IPOB Zionism and here we are.

I cant see a future in Nigeria without another major brutal war to root out the poisoned weeds of Igbo Zionists.

1 Like

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by Ola260: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
This is the Zionist latest label they are using on any poster here that rejects their satanic Heavenly Jerusalem Project which seeks to make Ukraine the exclusive homeland for Jews instead of Palestine that they have occupied illegally since 1949.

Ukraine is the least Christian nation in Europe as Zionism has since taken root there since it was carved out from the Soviet Union in 1991.

Ukraine is a godless heathen land ruled by corrupt
evil Jewish orcs that not only have they pillaged the country dry but also exploit the poor population in the most despicable way. This is a country that produces the highest smurf films involving minors that are brutally raped and killed to an audience of sick perverts. This is a country that has the most trafficked women and girls who end up working in Jewish owned brothels across Europe, N.America, ME and IsraHell. This is a country that is known for organ trade and harvesting. This is a country were corruption is outrageously widespread and unchecked. This is a country known for gun running and a major supplier of soviet era arms bought by the CIA to support their myriad of terrorist organizations across the World. This is a country that hosted several US bio weapons labs that engaged in the research and production of weaponized pathogens to be deployed in future across the planet.

With all these, no sane person will see Ukraine as a nation worth having sovereignty since it is involved in sundry list of activities from human trafficking, organ harvesting and trading, gun running, money laundering , child sex exploitation and killings, degeneracy, corruption and what not. Ukraine is a tumour to the world and a Jewish paradise to carry out their nefarious activities under sovereign immunity.

Is this a nation a Christian ought to support given also how the Jewish mafiya heading that country assembled a militia composed of criminals and thugs trained and indoctrinated by Mossad into their kosher brand of fake Nazism?
If Hitler were to be alive today, he will be the first to condemn and dissociate himself from the fake kosher brand of Nazism being used to great extent in committing the most heinous crimes on ethnic Christian Russians in the now liberated eastern Ukraine.

To even think that the idiots pushing this lame stereotype of "only Muslim fanatics support Russia and Putin" which IPOB and DisObidient dunces are leading in this charge , exposes how dense they are and ignorant of what Ukraine is and how evil it has descended to .But most complexing is that of the rabid afro Zionist IPOB who claim to be fighting for self determination in Nigeria but are aligned with the Satanic Jewish mafiya in Kiev. We can easily replace Ukraine for Nigeria and the foreign dual citizenship Jewish mafiya in Kiev with the Buharist Fulani Bolsheviks that have immersed themselves in power these last 7ys. So why would a fgroup claiming to be nationalist opposed the right of self determination of ethnic Russians in Ukraine? This exposes the fallacy of IPOB nationalism as even by identifying with Zionism, they exposed their agitations as fake and null since Zionism aka internationalism is the polar opposite of nationalism.

In summary, any idiot posting against Russia and denouncing Putin and any poster who does not align with their Zionist propaganda is neither informed in any way about the situation in Ukraine and events leading to Russia's invasion and are supporting a criminal mafiya govt headed by World Jewry as their new playground to launch global anarchy under the guise of sovereignty . They see no wrong in the evils and dangers that Ukraine poses to global peace and harmony abd are not Christian but satanic Zionist useful idiots.

Be advised accordingly.
And who supports Israel against pakistan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by Jones4190(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

I cant see a future in Nigeria without another major brutal war to root out the poisoned weeds of Igbo Zionists.
I'm not an igbo

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Parts of Ukraine were once occupied by the ancestors of today's fake Jews. It was a land known for every evil and vice that necessitated the then Christian ruler of Russ land (present day Russia) to invade and conquer the territory then known as Khazaria.

The Khazarian were a godless Satan worshipping cult who claim lineage to the seed of the serpent himself through Cain.

The Khazarian are believed to have been the original Canaanites descended from Canaan the bastard offspring of Ham and the daughter of Cain whom Noah had married in a celibate union to prevent the seed of the serpent from continuing after the great flood.

These Canaanites are the Khazars who are the fake Jews of today.

The Khazars were forced by the Russ king after conquest to convert to any three of the Abrahamic faiths . They chose Judaism in place of Christianity and Islam so as not to fall under the control of the Russian Orthodox church or the Ottoman Islamic empire to their southern borders.

They are no Jews and their brand of Judaism has nothing in comparison to even the heavily tainted Babylonian Judaism that existed during the second Temple .

This Judaism is pure Satanism and their only enemy is Christianity. It is for this reason these fake Jews are at the forefront waging war on Christians and Christianity

In Nigeria we have seen how IPOB (a tool of the synagogue of Satan) has become anti Christian and how they are now purely a satanic Hunan sacrificing cult .

In the US, white Christians and every other conservative christian is now considered by the Jewish dominated security apparatuses as the major threat to US national security because christoans will naturally reject their great reset just as Christians overwhelmingly rejected Jewish Bolsheviks in Russia .
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Ola260:

And who supports Israel against pakistan?

I don't understand this your post.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by kestolove95(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2022
Am a Muslim Nd I don't support war or terrorism
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by Conrod: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2022
@OP ..its obvious you're not yet sound mentally,..so am (once more) calling your "friends" at the yaba left.

3 Likes

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Conrod:
@OP ..its obvious you're not yet sound mentally,..so am (once more) calling your "friends" at the yaba left.

Zionist OSU pig of Ezi Biafra
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by seunny4lif(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2022
Wait oooh
Israel biggest ally in that region is Azeri, who are Muslims.
Israel military trained and supplied weapons to Azeri military to fight and killed Armenians, who are Christians.

USA trained, supported and funded Azeri military with over €2B to kill Armenians, who are Christian.
USA funded, trained and supported Terrorist in Syria to fight and kill both Christians and Shia Muslims.

Which one is the terrorist now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
Wait oooh
Israel military trained and supplied weapons to Azeri military to fight and killed Armenians, who are Christians.

USA trained, supported and funded Azeri military with over €2B to kill Armenians, who are Christian.
USA funded, trained and supported Terrorist in Syria to fight and kill both Christians and Shia Muslims.

IsraHell has since signed a diplomatic and military alliance with the Saudi led Sunni world.

That alliance was tested in the highly sectarian Armenian vs Azerbaijan cross border war of 219/2020.

Not only did Israel supply suicide drones and trainers and Intel to the Azeris, Jewish lobby groups lobbied the then Trump admin not to intercede on behalf of Armenia.

The hatred Jews have for Armenians is unbelievable. This same Jews are in the forefront with Turkey blocking any call to recognize the Armenian genocide carried out by the cryoto Jewish Young Turks.

According to these frauds claiming Jews, Armenians deserve death since they claim they are descended from the Amakakites whom the genocidal Jewish god, wanted them genocided.

Armenia is also the oldest Christian nation and the first to declare itself a Christian nation.

For this, the Jews have vowed to destroy Armenia .
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by seunny4lif(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

IsraHell has since signed a diplomatic and military alliance with the Saudi led Sunni world.

That alliance was tested in the highly sectarian Armenian vs Azerbaijan cross border war of 219/2020.

Not only did Israel supply suicide drones and trainers and Intel to the Azeris, Jewish lobby groups lobbied the then Trump admin not to intercede on behalf of Armenia.

The hatred Jews have for Armenians is unbelievable. This same Jews are in the forefront with Turkey blocking any call to recognize the Armenian genocide carried out by the cryoto Jewish Young Turks.

According to these frauds claiming Jews, Armenians deserve death since they claim they are descended from the Amakakites whom the genocidal Jewish god, wanted them genocided.

Armenia is also the oldest Christian nation and the first to declare itself a Christian nation.

For this, the Jews have vowed to destroy Armenia .
The Jews never care about anyone except theirselves which is something missing on we Africans especially blacks.

I think Azeri and Israeli romance is way beyond Saudi and Israeli deal, Israeli need Azeri because Azeri border the part of Iran, that Iran have most of its secret military tests.

Russia have a good relationship with Azeri, and Azeri president family have many properties in Russia.
Azeri citizens second home is Russia after from those already part of Iran just like the problem Russia have with Israel.

The case of Russia problem is the same with USA problem with Turkey and Greece when both nation face off in Cyprus.
Russia military base in Armenia is to protect Armenians from Turkey.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by Vado(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

STFU negro. Zionism this, Jewish that. You sick fcvks don't even know Israel as a state have not shown sympathy to Ukraine in any significant way since the war started. Yet you'd had us believe they are fuel rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Vado:

STFU negro. Zionism this, Jewish that. You sick fcvks don't even know Israel has a state have not shown sympathy to Ukraine in any significant way since the war started. Yet you'd had us believe they are fuel rubbish.

See another committed OSU slave .

These people are too far gone in rabid Zionism that the only solution is to put them down like the rabid dogs they are now.

Spit.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by ljoh: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
kestolove95:
Am a Muslim Nd I don't support war or terrorism

You're not a good follower of Prophet Muhammad,
Prophet Muhammad fought more than 28 wars and carried out several terrorist activities

1 Like

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by ljoh: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
seunny4lif:
Wait oooh

Both USA, Israel and Suni Muslims are terrorists
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by WATCHOVER(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
OP are you Okay? Am not a Muslim am Supporting Russia because I am not happy with the way United States handled the situation.
Myself and everyone who think mature are against the United States Even France understands that is.
Majority of the NATO countries are against the United States but because the United States still have vetoe rights they pretend to support the Crisis in the Secret they are against the United States
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by dapoRead: 12:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Jones4190:

You dey mind those fools.. Innitially if you say the right thing against any Zionist nonesense, they will label you Anti-semite..

No one needs to be a Muslim, christian which to me are all foreign ideology to Oduduwa traditions and culture before the person can talk sense.

What would they call Traditionalist also supporting Russia?
Any well meaning person with decent sense of history will support Russia.

They have tried to cancel the culture and tradition of many people. Nigeria is one of them.. over 100 Languages, they came, instructed, English must be the official language for their selfish interest.. These peasant, barbarians only see everyone as consumers..

They have just tried the same thing with Russia.. Trying to cancel the Russian speakers in Ukraine.. And here they come crying like babies.

Russia is beating them back and front. Any well meaningful human being with right senses, does not have to be a Traditionalist, Muslim or Christian. Just have a sense of your own. Russians are Christians, still they did not hide their hate for them, they want to cancel Russians..
They have just stepped on the wrong footing and everyone, the global south is with Russia on this one.. Even Asia except Japan permanent puppet state.. Now that Saudi sef is beginning to open sense..

Awon Ode osi.. They will chop am wotowoto front and back.

3 Likes

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by joyandfaith: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

You don't exist. Nobody knows you. Keep shouting on faceless forum.

3 Likes

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:39am On Oct 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

You don't exist. Nobody knows you. Keep shouting on faceless forum.

Cope.

The truth I pish here is real , hard to accept and is giving you osus maximum cognitive dissonance.

Stop resisting the truth you heathen Jew wannabe cannibal.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by joyandfaith: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Cope.

The truth I pish here is real , hard to accept and is giving you osus maximum cognitive dissonance.

Stop resisting the truth you heathen Jew wannabe cannibal.

Gibberish. Truth that you cannot even defend in a local radio station or in a Facebook page. You can only rant in a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

Gibberish. Truth that you cannot even defend in a local radio station or in a Facebook page. You can only rant in a faceless forum.
The truth is bitter and that's why your shabbat nigger goy ass is all over my case on behest of your Jewish masters.

Who cursed you like this to worship the seeds of the serpent as your god?

I dey shame on your behalf.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by joyandfaith: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
The truth is bitter and that's why your shabbat nigger goy ass is all over my case on behest of your Jewish masters.

Who cursed you like this to worship the seeds of the serpent as your god?

I dey shame on your behalf.
Keep saying rubbish things in a faceless forum. Spitting meconium-stained vomitus as usual. You are being enslaved by antisemitic occultic group. I hope your grandchildren would liberate you. How much are you being paid for this rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

Keep saying rubbish things in a faceless forum. Spitting meconium-stained vomitus as usual. You are being enslaved by antisemitic occultic group. I hope your grandchildren would liberate you. How much are you being paid for this rubbish?

Spoken like a real slave .

Now tell me what is the difference between you okoro Judas and the yaribanza muslim who worship the Arab and Fulani?

FYI, antisemitism is speaking the truth about your serpentine humanoid gods.

Jesus Christ remains the very first antisemite for declaring them a brood of serpents and I totally agree with Him..

Heathen OSU Savage claiming chosenite by affiliation.

You are a disgrace to Nigeria and the black race.

OSU eternal slave of Judas.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by joyandfaith: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Now tell me what is the difference between you okoro Judas and the yaribanza muslim who worship the Arab and Fulani?

FYI, antisemitism is speaking the truth about your serpentine humanoid gods.

Jesus Christ remains the very first antisemite for declaring them a brood of serpents and I totally agree with Him..

Heathen OSU Savage claiming chosenite by affiliation.

You are a disgrace to Nigeria and the black race.

OSU eternal slave of Judas.

Now tell me what is the difference between your occultic group, NAZI Russia and islamic terrorists? You are blinded by hatred. GOD is love.
FYI, antisemitism is occultic group with many units in many parts of the world. You are one of their bots.
Jesus Christ and his Father are not biased like your antisemitism occultic group. You guys worship Satan who is author of confusion.
You are a disgrace to entire human race.

2 Likes

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

Now tell me what is the difference between your occultic group, NAZI Russia and islamic terrorists? You are blinded by hatred. GOD is love.
FYI, antisemitism is occultic group with many units in many parts of the world. You are one of their bots.
Jesus Christ and his Father are not biased like your antisemitism occultic group. You guys worship Satan who is author of confusion.
You are a disgrace to entire human race.

Why is it that it is only God forsaken osus that are defending Judas on this forum?

You niggers truly believe your black slave ass are Jews.

Eternal slaves of Judas , that is what you are.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by joyandfaith: 8:58am On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Why is it that it is only God forsaken osus that are defending Judas on this forum?

You niggers truly believe your black slave ass are Jews.

Eternal slaves of Judas , that is what you are.

Why is it that it is only God forsaken satan worshippers that are promoting antisemitism on this forum?

You guys believe jews are controlling the world. Pathetic.
Eternal slaves of anti-semetic cult, that is what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2022
joyandfaith:

Why is it that it is only God forsaken satan worshippers that are promoting antisemitism on this forum?

You guys believe jews are controlling the world. Pathetic.
Eternal slaves of anti-semetic cult, that is what you are.

Can hell wage war against Satan?

Is Jesus a Satan worshipper for declaring them a synagogue of satan?

You are too far gone like a rabid dog .

Hence your eternal servitude to Judas.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by joyandfaith: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Can hell wage war against Satan?

Is Jesus a Satan worshipper for declaring them a synagogue of satan?

You are too far gone like a rabid dog .

Hence your eternal servitude to Judas.

Jesus is not a NAZI. Leaders of antisemitic cult are. They are even fake Christians worshipping Satan. Jesus doesn't promote racism and hatred but love.
Many of Jesus disciples were Israelis. Many Christians are Israelis. Anybody promoting hatred is Satanic abd demonic. In your occultic group, your at bottom of command. They see you as useless black slave.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by Akuruoulo(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

The last I could do is attach hausa or Yoruba name to any of my social accounts, even if the painment is at it's highest.

How is Igbo tribe being Jews or not affecting ur linage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Declares Cease-fire ! / Woman Blows Herself Up In Suicide Attack Against ISIS, Kills Many / Obama's Many Lies To The American People, How Bin Laden Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.