Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia (958 Views)

Muslim Terrorists Ravaging Africa. Africa has Half Of 2022 Victims Of Terrorism. / I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by Akuruoulo(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2022
kestolove95:
Am a Muslim Nd I don't support war or terrorism

We know u already
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by Akuruoulo(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2022
seunny4lif:
Wait oooh
Israel biggest ally in that region is Azeri, who are Muslims.
Israel military trained and supplied weapons to Azeri military to fight and killed Armenians, who are Christians.

USA trained, supported and funded Azeri military with over €2B to kill Armenians, who are Christian.
USA funded, trained and supported Terrorist in Syria to fight and kill both Christians and Shia Muslims.

Which one is the terrorist now?

We know u people already.
Everyone being supported in ur statement are organization of Muslim terrorists.

Why can't they support a Christian organized terrorist group.
Oga forget talk
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by joyandfaith: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=FakeIgboJew

The real persecutors of the church were Roman empire, Stalin USSR and Ottoman empire

GI and read historical books and understand persecution of Christianity.

But I know you are not a christian but a lazy man being fed by leaders of anti-semetic occultic group.

You know nothing about the NAZI and anti-semetic
leaders you worship and defend here day and night .

Go to Arab nations, China, Pakistan and see how Christians are treated as slaves.
[/quote]
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2022
joyandfaith:
Go to Arab nations, China, Pakistan and see how Christians are treated as slaves.

So your Jewish masters are justified in treating Christians like slaves because Arab and Muslim countries treat them badly..

So you now agree that Muslims and Jews are united in their hatred towards Christians

Thank you.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by joyandfaith: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

So your Jewish masters are justified in treating Christians like slaves because Arab and Muslim countries treat them badly..

So you now agree that Muslims and Jews are united in their hatred towards Christians

Thank you.

It is only imbecilea that wouldn't know that there is freedom of religion in israel just like most European nations. Arabs, China and Pakistan have zero tolerance for freedom of religion.
Try harder. Ask your cult leaders to tell you something else. Promoting racism wouldn't do your cult group anything good.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Support world peace but you are a religious bigot!

Every single post you have on this forum has been about division, confusion, and instigating chaos.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
ljoh:

You're not a good follower of Prophet Muhammad,
Prophet Muhammad fought more than 28 wars and carried out several terrorist activities

Wow! Just imagine the audacity for you to type that about another man’s belief lol
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:
Support world peace but you are a religious bigot!

Every single post you have on this forum has been about division, confusion, and instigating chaos.

It's called truth posting and it could care less about your feelings.

Get cognitively dissonanced.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

It's called truth posting and it could care less about your feelings.

Get cognitively dissonanced.

Ode say truth. You’re serving a master yet calling others slave.

Again, I hope what you’re paid to spew rubbish on a faceless forum is worth your time.

1 Like

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

Ode say truth. You’re serving a master yet calling others slave.

Again, I hope what you’re paid to spew rubbish on a faceless forum is worth your time.

See this fool who one mad vagrant told he was Jewish and from there began worshipping Jews.

If you are Jews then why worship Jews?

You are a slave, your ancestors their slaves carried aboard their slave vessels and your children will be their slaves.

Original generational chattel slave of Judas.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

See this fool who one mad vagrant told he was Jewish and from there began worshipping Jews.

If you are Jews then why worship Jews?

You are a slave, your ancestors their slaves carried aboard their slave vessels and your children will be their slaves.

Original generational chattel slave of Judas.

You remain the most delusional black man I’ve met on the internet.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

All prophets are mad to the blind.

John 4:44

Read it , you heathen savage beast of the yeast
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

All prophets are mad to the blind.

John 4:44

Read it , you heathen savage beast of the yeast

Ode calling people slaves but believe in the white mans religious book haha grin

1 Like

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

What are you?

Are you African or Jewish?

This is the delusions that is like a log of wood protruding from your eyes and you call me delusional for telling your black ignorant bastard ass that you are not Jews .
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

What are you?

Are you African or Jewish?

This is the delusions that is like a log of wood protruding from your eyes and you call me delusional for telling your black ignorant bastard ass that you are not Jews .

Point to me where I called myself a Jew? No be ment be that?

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

Ode calling people slaves but believe in the white mans religious book haha grin

And you worship Judas as your god.

At least Christ is King unlike you that worship every inbred lice ridden perverted Jewish rat.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

Point to me where I called myself a Jew? No be ment be that?

Thank God that most of you pigs are now too embarrassed to identify as negro Judases.

Lol.

I am really succeeding in dejudaizing you niggers here.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

And you worship Judas as your god.

At least Christ is King unlike you that worship every inbred lice ridden perverted Jewish rat.

Christianity is alien to you before the white man came to beat it into your skull. It is a white mans religion that you got from the slave era.
Stop calling people slaves for practicing what they want.

Again, You remain the most delusional black man I’ve met on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Thank God that most of you pigs are now too embarrassed to identify as negro Judases.

Lol.

I am really succeeding in dejudaizing you niggers here.

Ode! It is your demented brain that think everybody is into your Jewish shit.

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

Christianity is alien to you before the white man came to beat it into your skull. It is a white mans religion that you got from the slave era.
Stop calling people slaves for practicing what they want.

Still better than being a confused bastard space race who doesn't know where it originated from .

I remain a Christian .

Go and pound sand if it pains you to hear this.

Heathen pagan Jew worshiping OSU
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

Ode! It is your demented brain that think everybody is into your Jewish shit.

Go be a Jewish nigger slave some place else.

Make sure to observe the Nigger Sabbath tomorrow .
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Go be a Jewish nigger slave some place else.

Make sure to observe the Nigger Sabbath tomorrow .

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Still better than being a confused bastard space race who doesn't know where it originated from .

I remain a Christian .

Go and pound sand if it pains you to hear this.

Heathen pagan Jew worshiping OSU

Christianity even though it’s a foreign religion preaches peace. You are the direct opposite dumbo

1 Like

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

Christianity even though it’s a foreign religion preaches peace. You are the direct opposite dumbo

Sharap.

We are at the end times and have sold our cloaks to buy a sword.

Christ isn't coming to preach peace but to put to death every one of your Jew masters and their slaves like you alike

Repent .
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Sharap.

We are at the end times and have sold our cloaks to buy a sword.

Christ isn't coming to preach peace but to put to death every one of your Jew masters and their slaves like you alike

Repent .

There we go again.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

There we go again.

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=FakeIgboJew post=117590176][/quote]

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

I am no house or field nigger .

I am a human being that doesn't fit any of your bs liberal stereotypes of what a good nigger must be like.

See me as another Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey and Bob Marley rolled up into one man.

Now waka pass.
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

I am no house or field nigger .

I am a human being that doesn't fit any of your bs liberal stereotypes of what a good nigger must be like.

See me as another Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey and Bob Marley rolled up into one man.

Now waka pass.

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
sunboy:

All because I don't subscribe to the DemonRat platantatiin on how to be a good nigger

Go read Dr Tony Martins book on Jewish slave trade.

Slave
Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by sunboy(m): 1:15am On Oct 16, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

All because I don't subscribe to the DemonRat platantatiin on how to be a good nigger

Go read Dr Tony Martins book on Jewish slave trade.

Slave

You still remain the most delusional black man I’ve met on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Only Muslim Terrorists Support Russia by FakeIgboJew: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022
sunboy:

You still remain the most delusional black man I’ve met on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_h11ozh8E4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Got Arrested, Looks Like Trump Resisted Arrest / Christian Terrorist Wage War Of Terror On Uganda (pics) / Robert Mugabe Is Said To Be Fighting For His Life In A Singapore Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.