Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things (4725 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
All of a sudden, I'm in support of Russia, China, India, BRICS+, etc. over the US/NATO.

The US is too manipulative, authoritative, controlling, egotistic, morally debased, and wicked. Gullible people will never realize this.

It's sad I'm realizing it late after hating on Russia/Arab countries for years because of my support for America.

They claim to be a Christian country, but they commit the highest atrocities against God and humanity. In these atrocities, they still use the media to make themselves look like saints or make the evil they do look like "freedom" or "good deeds" when it's done by them. When done by others, it's evil.

America is the reason the world is morally corrupt and everyone lies. All their good intentions come with a demonic agenda and control over others.

I pray another country takes over world power or at least, weakens America's power and the Dollar.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Chloraseptic: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
I hope you also choose to live there instead of the morally debased America.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by iLegendd(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chloraseptic:
I hope you also choose to live there instead of the morally debased America.
What happens to living in your own country, Nigeria? Must it be America or abroad?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by phorget(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
So Arabs, Indians, Russians etc you listed up there are all now Angel's right?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Fulanbanza: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
iLegendd better late than never.
I stand with Russia

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Realguyman1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
Na u sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by rolams(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2022
You can join the soldiers too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by iLegendd(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
phorget:
So Arabs, Indians, Russians etc you listed up there are all now Angel's right?
They're not angels. I never said that, but they've commited less atrocities than the US who claims to be the world's saviour, yet leading us closer to hell and poverty while enriching themselves and their allies as they suppress and demean the rest.

The US looks down on everyone except themselves. Is that what God teaches?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by angelfallz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Pansophist we have a new convert grin

It is good you are beginning to see the US and the West for what they truly are.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by ElSudani: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
iLegendd:
All of a sudden, I'm in support of Russia, China, India, BRICS+, etc. over the US/NATO.

The US is too manipulative, authoritative, controlling, egotistic, morally debased, and wicked. Gullible people will never realize this.

It's sad I'm realizing it late after hating on Russia/Arab countries for years because of my support for America.

They claim to be a Christian country, but they commit the highest atrocities against God and humanity. In these atrocities, they still use the media to make themselves look like saints or make the evil they do look like "freedom" or "good deeds" when it's done by them. When done by others, it's evil.

America is the reason the world is morally corrupt and everyone lies. All their good intentions come with a demonic agenda and control over others.

I pray another country takes over world power or at least, weakens America's power and the Dollar.

Lame reasons to support a bully against a largely peaceful state. Americans are not dying in this war, Ukrainians are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Tofee: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Welcome to the light.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by brain54(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
The fight has Always been on…

Between good and evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
ElSudani:

Lame reasons to support a bully against a largely peaceful state. Americans are not dying in this war, Ukrainians are.
You know nothing about the war, so I will ignore you. The way you think right now is how I used to think some months ago, so I won't blame you. You have a point and have a nice day.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by javaRookie: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
iLegend you miscalculated on this one, even though some of the things you say about the USA are right but best believe me, Russia is no Saint.

If Russia has the same power that USA had, they will turn out worse than the later.
Every country will cower in fear.

It's convenient to choose a "better" devil than the one you don't know about.

I am in no way supporting USA, like I read a lot of bad things and heinous crimes they have committed, but that can also be consolidated with the good things they have done too.

I read somewhere that the USA refused South Korea launching a space station or so because they were afraid South Korea will start gathering intelligence report on them.

This would also mean that they can target areas of interest using satellite technology for say intercontinental missile.

All in all, USA are a better alternative than Russia, of anyone can be a world power, I will prefer China they are a little better than both Russia and USA.

I don't support some of their Communist idealogies tho, but at least, it's a better option.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by BentizilL: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
It's just common sense... wink
Meanwhile thank you Ilegend, I've gain a lot from you. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by BentizilL: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
javaRookie:
iLegend you miscalculated on this one, even though some of the things you say about the USA are right but best believe me, Russia is no Saint.

If Russia has the same power that USA had, they will turn out worse than the later.

I am in no way supporting USA, like I read a lot of bad things and heinous crimes they have committed, but that can also be consolidated with the good things they have done too.

I read somewhere that the USA refused South Korea launching a space station or so because they were afraid South Korea will start gathering intelligence report on them.

This would also mean that they can target areas of interest using satellite technology for say intercontinental missile.

All in all, USA are a better alternative than Russia, of anyone can be a world power, I will prefer China they are a little better than both Russia and USA.

I don't support some of their Communist idealogies tho, but at least, it's a better option.
You aren't wise by saying if Russia has the same power, they'll turn worse than US... Then USSR have as much or more power than US, did they commit than US..
You guys should stop writing shit you know nothing about or regurgitating the rubbish you read online.. kiss

Tell this rubbish to the African countries that got their independence with the help of Soviet, tell that to the countries that are free now because of Russia.. Tell that to South Africa, Ethiopia, CAR, Mali just to mention few..

Russia is no saint but they're far better than US.. The West thought Russia would've collapse now but everything they wish Russia is happening to them. We know the people facing regime change, record inflation and a bleak winter ahead.. Russia and the West are trying to destroy their strongest adversary but they're wrong, Russia is stronger and building influence than ever now with a lot countries after the collapse of Soviet Union. Every country now realise their true intentions and are building connection with them, even Nigeria is part of those countries..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by seunny4lif(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2022
Over 1M Russians dead for Bulgarians and Co, for that those countries can be free from Ottoman Empire.
Over 500K Russians citizens dead to free Europeans from the hand of French emperor Napoleon, when Russia troops matched to Paris which gave the British power to attack from Spain.
Over 500K Russia citizens dead for Serbians even when Russia empire did not have to come to WW1 but she did to save Serbia Christians from German hand.
15M Russians dead in WW2 to save Europe from Nazi German and many of those Nazi Germans leaders ended working for NATO, yes Same NATO.

USSR was responsible for many Africa countries independent from the hand of French and British rules.
South Africa been one of them.

Welcome to multipolar world
javaRookie:

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Chloraseptic: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
iLegendd:
What happens to living in your own country, Nigeria? Must it be America or abroad?

I hope nothing is wrong with using made in Nigeria products too like Airplanes, computers, phones, cars, etc.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by brain54(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chloraseptic:

I hope nothing is wrong with using made in Nigeria products too like Airplanes, computers, phones, cars, etc.
They are made in Nigeria products doing great in the market.

Cars , computers etc as you listed above.
Absolutely nothing wrong in using them. Why look down on your own…?
I am not saying the Nigerian products are inferior… but the Chinese and other Asian countries we celebrate today started by making less quality products.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by javaRookie: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
BentizilL:

You aren't wise by saying if Russia has the same power, they'll turn worse than US... Then USSR have as much or more power than US, did they commit than US..
You guys should stop writing shit you know nothing about or regurgitating the rubbish you read online.. kiss

Tell this rubbish to the African countries that got their independence with the help of Soviet, tell that to the countries that are free now because of Russia.. Tell that to South Africa, Ethiopia, CAR, Mali just to mention few..

So you had to be disrespectful to make your point??

You d!ck ride the Russians and lowballed all the good deeds of USA.

You can cry me a River, as long as the dollar remains the international medium of exchange Russia is getting nowhere near word power.

Now run along and continue your d!ck riding from the "source" you didn't read online.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Chaos14: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Welcome to the truth.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by BentizilL: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
seunny4lif:
Over 1M Russians dead for Bulgarians and Co, for that those countries can be free from Ottoman Empire.
Over 500K Russians citizens dead to free Europeans from the hand of French emperor Napoleon, when Russia troops matched to Paris which gave the British power to attack from Spain.
Over 500K Russia citizens dead for Serbians even when Russia empire did not have to come to WW1 but she did to save Serbia Christians from German hand.
15M Russians dead in WW2 to save Europe from Nazi German and many of those Nazi Germans leaders ended working for NATO, yes Same NATO.

USSR was responsible for many Africa countries independent from the hand of French and British rules.
South Africa been one of them.

Welcome to multipolar world
Ungrateful Europeans sad

11 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by BentizilL: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2022
javaRookie:

So you had to be disrespectful to make your point??

You d!ck ride the Russians and lowballed all the good deeds of USA.

You can cry me a River, as long as the dollar remains the international medium of exchange Russia is getting nowhere near word power.

Now run along and continue your d!ck riding from the "source" you didn't read online.

I'm being factual with you but if you see it as something else, that's your cup of tea..
The truth hurt, all I said can be countered if I'm wrong..
For me world power are words coined by supremacist to further their rubbish assertion. If your so-called world power do anyhow to Russia, she go collect.. Even your US know this..

Now fly away and continue basking in ignorance.. kiss

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by iLegendd(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Chloraseptic:

You reason as if you're not a black man. What have you manufactured for the black race?

You're trying to exonerate yourself. Innoson that produces cars, aren't people using it?

What stops you, as a black man, from manufacturing airplane or computer?

To answer you, nothing is wrong in using Innoson. Is anything wrong with that? You look down on yourself/race too much. Inferiority complex.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by javaRookie: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
BentizilL:

I'm being factual with you but if you see it as something else, that's your cup of tea..
The truth hurt, all I said can be countered if I'm wrong..
For me world power are words coined by supremacist to further their rubbish assertion. If your so-called world power do anyhow to Russia, she go collect.. Even your US know this..

When you fail to realise that there are some people light years ahead of you, you can never grow. You will instead stick to the mud and keep wallowing.

Admitting your own inadequacies is strength on its own but I don't think you are open minded enough to know this.

BTW, USA will just start attacking Russia just like that?

Both countries are wary of each other, whoever throws the first punch will get it back tenfolds whether USA or Russia.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by techWriter3: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
iLegendd
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Teaser4(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
When these amount of countries dey fight against one country, then you know something is wrong. Russia is nobody’s mate. You have seen the light brother, there’s no shame in admitting that. I’ve been there too, but nowadays no one fit brainwash me…..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Only if he knows the wars Russia started and supported for their selfish reasons too.

History is really very important.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Goalnaldo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Teaser4:
When these amount of countries dey fight against one country, then you know something is wrong. Russia is nobody’s mate. You have seen the light brother, there’s no shame is admitting. I’ve been there too, but nowadays no one fit brainwash me…..
Good evening brother. You mentioned about God calling you in one of my thread. Please I'll like to have your WhatsApp number or email address as I have certain things to discuss with you.
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Teaser4(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Good evening brother. You mentioned about God calling you in one of my thread. Please I'll like to have your WhatsApp number or email address as I have certain things to discuss with you.
you must have mistaken me for someone else bro….
Re: I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things by Chloraseptic: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2022
iLegendd:
You reason as if you're not a black man. What have you manufactured for the black race?

You're trying to exonerate yourself. Innoson that produces cars, aren't people using it?

What stops you, as a black man, from manufacturing airplane or computer?

To answer you, nothing is wrong in using Innoson. Is anything wrong with that? You look down on yourself/race too much. Inferiority complex.

It's not inferiority complex of you are actually inferior. Let's not kid ourselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING!: Texas Gunman Who Shot 26 In Church Is An Online Preacher Of Atheism / Some Of Palestinian Top Warlords That Died During The Strike ( Pic) / This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.