Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) (63604 Views)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by 1gbdata: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2022
The Job is Done

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by TheAlchemist: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2022
What is the unforgivable thing that Atiku did, that is making OBJ avoid him like a plague?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Peledonomy:
With the release of mazi Nnamdi kanu, Peter OBI will definitely lose his supporters to the biafra movement. Jagaban and Atiku alone left in d race

President Obi's supporters are the cabal. How does Kanu's release affect their decision or abilities

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by adioolayi(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Technomics:
If only you all understand what it is.

If you say let's do fair elections, Obi will win.
If you want to rig the election, trust me, you can never do rigging more than OBJ himself.

This your last sentence though...

You've forgotten APC beat him and his party in 2015 ...and he has also, been losing his State , Ogun State to opposition since when?

It's good to see him wish Peter Obi well....but saying he is a master riggers...na...I don't agree.. because he has been beaten to it severally!
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by CSTRR: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Obasanjo wants to leave a good legacy.

He is already old, and he knows the alternatives will wreck the country that he worked so hard to stabilize.

Call obj whatever, but you can't deny he is a statesman.

He has nothing to gain from Obi. He is already very old and wealthy.

The people that has everything to gain from an obi presidency are busy campaigning for crooks like Tinubu and atiku.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2022
TheAlchemist:
What is the unforgivable thing that Atiku did, that is making OBJ avoid him like a plague?
Atiku didn't do anything to Obj. It's business not personal. Obj only goes where the cabal tells him to go.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by floss(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
TINUBU and his urchins are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

They don’t have any electoral value cool

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by LadyExcellency: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2022
oneMalik:
The same YORUBA Igbos hate so much ! talking trash about us all the time .

Hmm ! Ok .

I respect Yoruba Tribe a lot . if am gonna come back to this world am still gonna come from the most humble Tribe in the world .

Is Chimaraoke or Orji Uzor Kalu from Yoruba? These are former Governors from Southeast of Igbo extraction supporting Tinubu for president.

So one current and aspiring Yoruba APC Senator supporting a President from an opposing party? Just one - None, but Chimaraoke is contesting for PDP Senator and is supporting Tinubu for President.

Stop claiming "my Holy pass others" when you just started.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Lionnation: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
grin

What an elder sees sitting down , the iliterate interlopimg, Agbado munchimg , cassava licking, thuggish, child molesting , human ritual doing , agbero praising Tinubu supporter cannot see even when flying In a DC 12 Boeing Aircraft
I read through many times to really understand the lond adjectives you used here
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2022
The message is clear
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Kajaard: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2022
TheAlchemist:

He was always at loggerheads with OBJ when he was his vice. He made so many deals behind OBJ's back and became super rich in the process. He was forming a cabal and OBJ got to know about it. In short they were working like cats and dogs throughout the time they were in government together. They hated eachother.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Technomics: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:
Na just one vote Baba get..
All these shenanigan no go change anything

If it comes to Obi everyone has one vote, when it is BAT or Atiku it will be political influence.

Una go cry. Remember that you can't rig election more than OBJ

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ganisucks(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2022
adioolayi:

You've forgotten APC beat him and his party in 2015 ...and he has also, been losing his State , Ogun State to opposition since when?

!

Are you typing from Beijing, Moscow or Langley. Obj didnt support PDP in 2015, even grandmothers and toddlers know that

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Technomics: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2022
adioolayi:

This your last sentence though...

It's good to see him wish Peter Obi well....but saying he is a master riggers...na...I don't agree.. because he has been beaten to it severally!

Has Tinubu not been beaten in his state?
Talk to me

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by realstars: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2022
It is finished

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Onos3053: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2022
Supporters Hails PO -Our Saviour, Congratulation Sir As They Notice Him On Board

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEDHtN0-BUI
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Prenonjebose: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2022
Obj my favourite President

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by kingthreat(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2022
ganisucks:
Doesn't look anything out of the ordinary to me. Even President Obi didnt understand what Baba was doing. But all in all fact remains that Obasanjo acting as a mouthpiece for the military generals and the cabal has already selected Obi as the President. Everything else is nothing but a formality. President Obi's only true contestant was Osinbajo and he floored him at the secret vote by scoring 85% of the votes.

But some people are wasting their data talking about the composition of campaign council. I ask you, what was the composition of campaign council for Abacha and Babangida. If you don't know, Obi is a military president.

Zero sense
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Vote4Obi: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2022
Faber:
Who will do the orubebe job for Tinubu when Labour Party votes starts climbing to millions at election results announcement

Maybe Keyamo grin grin

grin grin grin

Na Keyamo obviously but na bottle go land on that his tortoise head grin grin grin

The implications of tough former military generals and elder statesmen like Obasanjo, Danjuma and IBB backing Obi openly is that it would make Buhari and INEC to be very careful.

These men are powerful and can influence global powers to mount pressure on Buhari and INEC to organize free and fair election.

2023 election promises to be the interesting in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Peledonomy: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2022
Peter OBI winning will be a miracle. I believe in miracles

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Creeknigga(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:
Would you have said this same thing if he was supporting your candidate?
Don't forget Ogunlewe abi Ogunlade said APC will beg OBJ to support Tinubu.
Why going through all these just for a man with one vote?

Like some people say; to support APC you have to be devoid of logical reasoning.

Vote Peter Obi for President!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by TheOmoney(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:

Why then is Atiku's PDP romancing Gov. Wike (a man with just 1 vote)?

No LEADER has JUST 1 Vote!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by SUGARCyprian247: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Obasanjo come even dey healthier than Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2022
oldman112:
He wishes well for Nigeria, Tinubu would do same but people around him aren't telling him the truth. The respect Tinubu will get if he surrenders would never be forgotten but his benefactors wont allow him

Yes, he wish well for Nigeria and try to correct the errors he made as a President, the errors that have brought us to where we are today... but then, his political judgment are usually always wrong.

He singlehandlely picked Buhari to remove GEJ. Today, nigerians are still suffering from that singular decision. Now, he again singlehandlely picked Obi as replacement for Buhari. That is one of the many reasons I am weary of Obi presidency. As long as it is ObJ that picked him, sold the idea into him, push him to Labour and rooting for him, I naturally will be very careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by adioolayi(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2022
ganisucks:

Are you typing from Beijing, Moscow or Langley. Obj didnt support PDP in 2015, even grandmothers and toddlers know that

Tell us who he has been supporting then.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by fvck(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2022
floss:
Hmm.... the reason why urchins are scared when obi is mentioned is because of obj's endorsement....I haven't seen anyone that obj endorsed on national level that lost an election.
Obj is just a catalyst for obi's presidential ambition.

When obj rejects you, you're doomed, ask Atiku, ask Gej....when it comes to national politics, obj understands the game...those in the same league with obj that are still alive are Buhari and Babangida.

But obj openly declared support for Atiku at the last election

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Obainomilano: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
TINUBU opponents are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

your 5 k stipends go soon expire and you no go see better thing if our president obi wins... because u no wish better thing for us in this country with your sick old and currupt candidate

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by adioolayi(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Technomics:

Has Tinubu not been beaten in his state?
Talk to me

I don't understand how you bring up Tinubu here...the conversation is on OBJ's influence as claimed by the post I qoute as being a master "rigger" ..and I said we can't say that because he has been losing elections to opposition in his state for years.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Dja1(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
TINUBU opponents are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

You be cow

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Johel(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbhxxcpU3Q

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo place Peter Obi on his seat saying my job is done. Peter Obi is the new order and incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Watch the Video above

Clearly PETER OBI is president elect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Technomics: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2022
adioolayi:

I don't understand how you bring up Tinubu here...the conversation is on OBJ's influence as claimed by the post I qoute as being a master "rigger" ..and I said we can't say that because he has been losing elections to opposition in his state for years.

Who else do you refer to as Master rigger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.