Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) (63593 Views)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by goodmike7: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....
result of the verification:

1. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

2. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

3. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

4. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by goodmike7: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Obasanjo is politically irrelevant in today"s politics...same man that lost his ward to tinubu?

LOl feb nor far...you will see..if obi wiins more than 1 state .
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by seunjungle1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Somebody that has been relegated in the Nigeria politics is forming political actor. Whereas, he gat no respect in his region, even in his ota and his home town....
Something just crossed my mind yesterday night..what make somebody like OBJ and Afenifere group supporting Obi and neglected their own son is what I don't really know. Politically, they are playing a very smart game planned by them.

I never in my life see where Afenifere and Obj are pushing for one thing.
This time, Afenifere is opposing Yoruba choice which never happened before.

Diplomatic movement is what I sees here playing....we sabi treat issues diplomatically.

Jagaban is our choice, and we've Batified long gone ago
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by chinazaekpere12: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
AMEN!!!
Abfinest007:
So it is in the spiritual realm

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Kaiser20: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State had spoken on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily, that whatever the reason APC government managed turned out bad.
No More APC for Nigeria!
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Electorate: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:
"I will respond to your speech when I am handing over to you and your boss. God willing, you are going to win..." ~ His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, President, Commander-in Chief, the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If you truly understand the meaning of those words, you would not be jubilating over changing of seats grin grin

Asiwaju is the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Know that and know peace. cheesy

Did you read the part Buhari said "God willing"...What if Tinubu is not who God wants as displayed by the voice of the people which ofcourse is the voice of God.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ask Obasanjo, what job did he do? grin
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by aariwa(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
ganisucks:
Doesn't look anything out of the ordinary to me. Even President Obi didnt understand what Baba was doing. But all in all fact remains that Obasanjo is acting as a mouthpiece for the military generals and the cabal has already selected Obi as the President. Everything else is nothing but a formality. President Obi's only true contestant was Osinbajo and he floored him at the secret vote by scoring 85% of the votes.

But some people are wasting their data talking about the composition of campaign council. I ask you, what was the composition of campaign council for Abacha and Babangida. If you don't know, Obi is a military president.
Yes OBJ understands if Nigeria disintegrates under another incompetent leader, retired generals will become refugees in other countries. I also remember he forgave Atiku when he picked Obi as his deputy and brought him to his house with Arch Bishop Kukah . Before 2019 elections Obj had mentioned a 3rd force and he like most people knew Atiku wasn’t going to win the elections because buhari refused to assent to electoral act to conduct elections electronically and also removed CJN few weeks to elections…seems like he used Atiku to lay the foundation for Obi
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Sunnyja: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:
"I will respond to your speech when I am handing over to you and your boss. God willing, you are going to win..." ~ His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, President, Commander-in Chief, the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If you truly understand the meaning of those words, you would not be jubilating over changing of seats grin grin

Asiwaju is the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Know that and know peace. cheesy
Are you living in the middle East, all those close / associates' of PMB all lost their elections even in his own town Daura. So, how can such a person promise you the presidency?
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by aariwa(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
floss:
Hmm.... the reason why urchins are scared when obi is mentioned is because of obj's endorsement....I haven't seen anyone that obj endorsed on national level that lost an election.
Obj is just a catalyst for obi's presidential ambition.

When obj rejects you, you're doomed, ask Atiku, ask Gej....when it comes to national politics, obj understands the game...those in the same league with obj that are still alive are Buhari and Babangida.
he forgave Atiku after he picked Obi as deputy. Atiku was the foundation to launch Obi into national politics

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by trutht828: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:

Are you saying Buhari has perfected plans to rig tinubu into power the same way they rigged him into power?

APC is rejected by Nigerians. All you can do is to force your rejected selves on the people.

Shame on you!
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by bolacode: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by PeterObi4LP: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
OBJ is Ipob and Igbo
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by becky39000(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
SteveDGreat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxbhxxcpU3Q

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo place Peter Obi on his seat saying my job is done. Peter Obi is the new order and incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Watch the Video above

Signed & sealed by God's grace cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by nedekid: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Obj knows the chances to save Nigeria is slowing disappearing, 2023 will determine the survival of the country and mistakes cannot be afforded.
He has looked at all the candidates, met with them, exchanged ideas and come to the conclusion that one is currently fit for that office.
I believe this is the last help Obj feels he can do for generations unborn.
This issue is not about tribe at all. But the survival of Nigeria economically.
We need a radical change, a person without political baggage, a contented person, not a thief.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by nedekid: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
seunjungle1:
Somebody that has been relegated in the Nigeria politics is forming political actor. Whereas, he gat no respect in his region, even in his ota and his home town....
Something just crossed my mind yesterday night..what make somebody like OBJ and Afenifere group supporting Obi and neglected their own son is what I don't really know. Politically, they are playing a very smart game planned by them.

I never in my life see where Afenifere and Obj are pushing for one thing.
This time, Afenifere is opposing Yoruba choice which never happened before.

Diplomatic movement is what I sees here playing....we sabi treat issues diplomatically.

Jagaban is our choice, and we've Batified long gone ago

"I never in my life see where Afenifere and Obj are pushing for one thing.
This time, Afenifere is opposing Yoruba choice which never happened before."

Should that tell you these are things they have seen, we have not?
As it is said, what elders see seating, younger ones cannot see standing on a ladder. (Hope I got that right).
2023 is not about tribe my brother. It is about the survival of Nigeria. The country has been raped too much.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:
Na just one vote Baba get..
All these shenanigan no go change anything
Na just one vote each of us for naija get, including me and you.
When we put them together, e go cause change.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by adesewa56: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Clear messageClear message...
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by potopotoking: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Africana1123:
TINUBU opponents are noisemakers grin grin
paper politician .

They don’t have any electoral value cool

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Bonijy04: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Are we not voting again come 2023?
It seems Baba Obj has forgotten he has vacate the seat since 2007.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by kennethesan(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
What a parable by Baba OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by iSense247: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:

You are called urchin for a reason. Ori e ti gbale grin

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ufuosman(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Correct
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by DisLifeSha: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Exactly. Obi is the next president of our great nation

Abfinest007:
So it is in the spiritual realm

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by ComeToJesus: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kosi ōrō

Tinubu and Atiku are just waiting for their retirement letters from Nigerians in February.

The stinking, corrupt and perfidious status quo still wants to hold Nigerians by the jugular.

It shall end in tears for the corrupt order and jubilation for the new order.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Karlosorji(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
ThePolemicist:
Na just one vote Baba get..
All these shenanigan no go change anything
Una go cry tire. Baba just spoke the minds of majority of Nigerians. Nobody go talk sey suffer de sweet

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
iSense247:
You are called urchin for a reason. Ori e ti gbale grin

With your moniker, one would expect you to type with a modicum of sense but it is glaring you lack any.
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by iSense247: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:

With your moniker, one would expect you to type with a modicum of sense but it is glaring you lack any.
Truth is bitter.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by SOLMICHAEL(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
iSense247:
Truth is bitter.

How does that image relate to my post? You're just posting random pictures here and there. Are you that empty and devoid of sense?
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by iSense247: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:

How does that image relate to my post? You're just posting random pictures here and there. Are you that empty and devoid of sense?
Read the content on the image. You need it.

Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Panda7(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
even obasanjo knows during his time there was no work force and no plans to build the nation only the military were getting their day pay
Re: Obasanjo Hands Over His Seat To Peter Obi At An Event (Video, Photo) by Kingspin(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is an elderly communication, and will Nigerians understand the message?
Vote correctly.
Stop the politics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.