Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) (3031 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Oge brags as he lodges in a hotel with his boyfriend shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR6Ii_TdBtg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by marlow1962(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Dirty pigs

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by Bvlgari: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na wah...i thought this thing is 14years imprisonment

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by tydi(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Foolish fools
Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by Iykejohn419(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nah SENIOR MAN HARDER HARDER person go dey hear upandan

Ahbi nah BOSS FASTER FASTER....., or OG DEEPER DEEPER grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiii grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
God abeg no give us children wey go bring us shame. Pls baba God

4 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by Mercury12(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Pls what happen to the 14 years ban on homosexuality in Nigeria?
Why are these deranged confuse lots with gender and identity crises still walking on the street, they still got the nerve to rub their rubbish acts on our faces?
I have never heard of any gay being jailed for the abominable act perhaps I might be wrong but still haven't heard none yet these people are everywhere and introducing naive kids and teenagers to this demonic and abominable gay and lesbian dirty and disgusting thing!
Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by KingMack(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
[b][/b]
marlow1962:
Dirty pigs

F*cking bombastic creatures of cursed semen sad

Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by Mercury12(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
God abeg no give us children wey go bring us shame. Pls baba God
honestly. It makes me wanna puke.
God made woman for man.
He made man for woman
Then these confused lot choose man to man and woman to woman...
Damn I dislike these LGBT people with passion. I am not stvpid enough to stop any jungle justice act on any of them when caught in street.
Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
I have no problem against homos but just wondering what's always going on in their head when they're shagging each other lol

Weird
Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wetin be this ...the other day i carried a client on uber, it was a long trip to a remote area outside ph for a birthday prty, i was wondering why come this far for a bday prty. Omo when i arrive see gathering of gay guys alll carrying bags. Obviously inside the bag was their female wears
Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Iykejohn419:
Nah SENIOR MAN HARDER HARDER person go dey hear upandan

Ahbi nah BOSS FASTER FASTER....., or OG DEEPER DEEPER grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiii grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha omorrr...wahala cheesy cheesy
Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by nostradamoss: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Oge brags as he lodges in a hotel with his boyfriend shocked shocked

They should be killed
Dirty pigs
Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by Nostring: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Wetin be this ...the other day i carried a client on uber, it was a long trip to a remote area outside ph for a birthday prty, i was wondering why come this far for a bday prty. Omo when i arrive see gathering of gay guys alll carrying bags. Obviously inside the bag was their female wears
cheesy grin hope den no invite u inside sha to take one bottle? tongue
Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by Durabest: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
officialwdhtv:

peter obi talk to your mate to stop what you started.
Re: Crossdresser Brags As He Lodges In A Hotel With His Boyfriend (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nostring:
cheesy grin hope den no invite u inside sha to take one bottle? tongue

Hahaha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Too Like Woman, Me I No Dey Gboran / Why Should A Lady Do This To Her Man’s Car? / Abi We Just Come This Life Come Fūck Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.