Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign (10464 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by olamike02: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
We will reply you at the polls. We haven't forgotten about your mental health case at Gbagada general hospital. Ambode told us how you used to run around naked and laughing uncontrollably in the neighborhood.
THIS IS POSSIBLY COMING FROM AN IPOB TERRORIST. WHICH PARTY WANT TO DISPLACED SANWO? IS IT JIDE OF PDP OR UNKNOWN QUANTITIES FROM OTHER MUSHROOM PARTIES? YOU MUST HAVE BEEN BLINDED BY YOUR HATRED FOR TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Echoban: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Icumsa45:

Tinubu no follow?

Person wey dey ment naim u dey quote?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Afamed: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Trash. Even though I'm from Ilesha Osun state but Anambra state is far developed than all the western states. Even your northern states doesn't come close.

Confirmed confused Ochanja / Upper Iweka boy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by abebi77572: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Go and reply those tying down your bastard of a father every Monday.Go and reply those tying down your bastard of a father every Monday....
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Corridon: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Afamed:

Confirmed confused Ochanja / Upper Iweka boy
Says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land.
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Ayodeoba: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
The only thing saving the Yoruba land from natural repercussion and God's anger and still making Yoruba land peaceful and prosperous is the honesty and sincerity of some few dead and living Yorubas who always speak and stand for the truth no matter what the majority say or think. God will forever continue to bless all the honest Yorubas who always speak the truth to power no matter the circumstances. My prayers for you all is that your generation shall witness unending love and protection of God Almighty. Your generations shall forever be great and nature will always stand for you whenever you or your generation is oppressed or in dire need.

If not for some few honest Yorubas standing up for the truth in the past and in this present day, the evil of the majority of Yorubas would have consumed Yoruba land just like it is consuming Arewa of today.

God bless Rufai Oseni.

Bishop David Oyedepo

God bless late Fela Kuti of blessed memory.

God bless Prof Wole Soyinka

God bleas Olusegun Obasanjo

God bless late Gani Fawehinmi

God Bless late Col. Fajuyi

God bless late Col. Banjo

God bless late Major Wale Ademoyega

God bless late Capt Ganiyu Adeleke.

God bless late Lt Fola Oyewole

God bless late Tai Solarin founder of Tai Solarin University

God bless Prof Hezekiah Oluwasanmi;former Vice Chancellor of OAU Ife (1966-1975)
even while typing this,I can still spot your hatred for the yorubas,the easiest way to get into an igbo man heat is by saying what he wants,either good or bad.
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Danisaint112(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jones4190:
We have to wait till arsenal win champion league before we consider igbo man for president and opposition party to win governorship election in lagos

Because say na Igbo guys full arsenal team abi na wetin why da fvck will you guys be reasoning like a toad. undecided
Damn weird people on this app.
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Ayodeoba: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

Lagos voters are the most docile set of voters in Nigeria. All noise and no action, supposedly educated and sophisticated people being dictated to by criminals and agberos since 1999. No Northern governor seeking re-election will make such an arrogant comment but because he knows Tinubu via MC Oluomo and his army of agberos will deliver by chasing away opposition voters and vote buying.
Lagos PDP is as useless as Lai Mohammed cap you don't even bother checking who is their candidate, probably the usual ritual Jimi Agbaje.
he no go better for you ooo,we re okay with APC in lagos and no vacancy in lagos state. You think say yorubas are like igbo who votes based on hatred?all the years you have been slaving for pdp,what did you achieve from it?

1 Like

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by EndRape2(f): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
AAC , Akeem Olayiwola is the best man for lagos state

SANWO Olu has no opposition, PDP that is suppose to be one just messed up their chance by picking comedian Funke Akindele as Deputy[/quote]
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Afamed: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land.

Achalugo, the canceler. How u dey take survive now, that the cancelling contract has been taken away from you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Corridon: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Afamed:

Achalugo, the canceler. How u dey take survive now, that the cancelling contract has been taken away from you?
Trash. BMC work no de pay you again.
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by TUANKU(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayodeoba:
he no go better for you ooo,we re okay with APC in lagos and no vacancy in lagos state. You think say yorubas are like igbo who votes based on hatred?all the years you have been slaving for pdp,what did you achieve from it?
1. E no go better for your already miserable family.
2. I'm not Igbo so let your empty skull stop deceiving you.
3. Who is the "We" you spineless Yoruba coward keep referring to? Your imaginary bigots? Your papa own land for Lagos? Yaro Banza kawaii.
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by haffaze777(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
angry cheesy grin
Afamed:

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by KennethEnyi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fa Shola is still our best lagos state Governor till date
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by KennethEnyi(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
It’s obvious that mad people are still in high demand in this useless Chinese owned country
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Ayodeoba: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

1. E no go better for your already miserable family.
2. I'm not Igbo so let your empty skull stop deceiving you.
3. Who is the "We" you spineless Yoruba coward keep referring to? Your imaginary bigots? Your papa own land for Lagos? Yaro Banza kawaii.
my papa did not only own a house,they own two big buildings in lagos,whoever you re,he no go better for your papa for trying to push pdp on us
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Corporate2020: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
We will reply you at the polls. We haven't forgotten about your mental health case at Gbagada general hospital. Ambode told us how you used to run around naked and laughing uncontrollably in the neighborhood.

You will cry blood on election day
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Gbagura: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
successmatters:
Thank God he didn't tell them to "shut up" grin

Agbero mentality full APC.

I will vote fo Peter Obi as Nigeria president.
And your vote won't matter.
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu hand bag
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Boniwhite: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sanwo olu has my vote and that of my cycle, he has done very fair so far in Lagos
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Zombiedients: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:

His performance is better than what you sane father would do.

Sorry your Papa is still wallowing in abject poverty with his sane mind
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:08am On Oct 15, 2022
So obvious they are angryimagine a lawbreaker a dep gov aspirant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo Gets NUJ Award, Says He Will Ensure Increased Oil Production / Delta State Commissioner Kidnapped / Pic Difference Btw A SSS Female Agent & Female Police Offcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.