Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea (27799 Views)

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters / Lasun Yussuff: I'II Do Anything It Takes To Rescue Osun From Economic Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by nairavsdollars(f): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar has said he will defeat his opponents in the 2023 general elections the way Arsenal triumphed over Chelsea in the English Premier League.

Arsenal returned to the top of the Premier League table with a 1-0 win over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday courtesy of a Gabriel goal.

While congratulating the Gunners, the former Vice President who is also an Arsenal fan promised to do the same for Nigerians in the February 2023 presidential election

He wrote on his official Twitter handle "Great win, Arsenal, even after a goalless first half. As Arsenal did in this game for we, the fans, we will also Recover Nigeria for Nigerians".
https://independent.ng/iii-defeat-my-opponents-the-way-arsenal-defeated-chelsea-atiku/

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by LeoDeKing: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku is coming to terms with realities.

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after election.

109 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Asgard73: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ride on Waziri…

You’ve gat no opposition.. except for one we placed to act.

Power to the people
North 2023

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by hisexcellency34: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Which club Tinubu and Pitobi dey support sef?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ATLIEN2027: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mumu man.
Atiku is now in crack.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Amuluonyenaego: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tribal bigot ....... Atiku

42 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by greentext: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
the only thing that will be defeated here is your selfish ambition to enter Aso Rock.

the chess board needs new players. Old pieces like Atiku need to be knocked off tongue

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by abc115: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Debtor

98 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Legalcriminal: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku Egbon Adugbo

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by HeadNigga: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Whoever wins the premier league is the ultimate winner. Atiku, you defeated wike...that was just like Chelsea vs Arsenal.

But peter Obi is winning the league come February

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by mytime24(f): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chelsea don suffer for Naija polithiefcian hand

Dem use dem dey do example of failure

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by tishbite41(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol
Chelsea fans where una PVC?!
grin cheesy angry tongue

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Cantonese: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Well.

Well, well, well. Atiku na Arsenal fan like us, but we have moved on. Obi is the man. With Obi, our nation will certainly improve.

By the way, sorry to the blues. Make una try una luck next time. Since Abrahamovic go Glory leave Chelsea.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Karlovych: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
embarassed Says a clown that has never stepped foot inside a soccer field. Even Agbadiano with broken knees is better than you not to talk of the eventual winner that is fit and capable Peter Obidinho

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by GoooodHardDick: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu will be retired politically come 2023 - Wizkid

25 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Throwback: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol
Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Brendaniel: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku, the only people you will defeat is Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

President Peter Obi(GCFR) is the winner of the 2023 presidential election - Amen

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Ceenachi: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku
Pls don't join the two, they don't relate. Arsenal are sure doing well, you we already know the stuff you are made of, we already know what you are capable of doing.

You will recover nigeria for you selfish interest undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by ecolime(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
See talk from a Presidential aspirant cry

I wonder how reasonable people go see Peter Obi, come talk say na Atiku or Tinubu dem wan vote for.

We have a long way to go

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by oluwaseyi0: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by creatorsverse(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
I'll respect and fear atiku the day he teaches the northerners how to behave like the Muslims in Dubai.. and update them to the 21st century

9 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by devigblegble: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
What a joke of a thief

11 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Atiku is coming to terms with realities.

Chelsea-Arsenal match ended with 0-1 in favour of Arsenal. That was a narrow win for Arsenal and Atiku is already agreeing he will win by a small margin.

Few weeks from now, he will agree it will end as draw, later, the winning against him will be small margin. But a month to election, it will become landslide.

From beginning, Tinubu's win over Atiku has always been landslide and it will remain so even after elections

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Creamypie(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nah. Not atiku

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by JoeNL22(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Curious345: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by fergie001: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
tishbite41:
Lol
Chelsea fans where una PVC?!
grin cheesy angry tongue
If election na today, na to use vex, vote against am

11 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by Cajal(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
See this Lazy candidate
The greatest corruption ever perpetrated
Argue with OBASANJO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by CEOKmotors: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin

Na handicap be that o, coz Chelshit were crappy today.

Anyway, I'm happily Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by PointZerom: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mikano criminal, if not that you're a big fool you would hv known that majority of your surppoters are Chelsea fans.

With this VAWULENCE on Chelsea, they may disown you.

15 Likes

Re: Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea by LibertyRep: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
See stray bullet from Turakin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government / One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta / Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.