Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Opinion-Is History About To Be Repeated Before Our Very Eyes? Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion-Is History About To Be Repeated Before Our Very Eyes? Pics (262 Views)

Before My Very Eyes, Gas Have Moved From 300/kg To 950/kg / Kogi: APC Is History, My Name Is Daniel, I Befriend & Subdue Lions- Dino Melaye / Hope Uzodimma: 50 Years After Ukpabi Asika – Is History Repeating Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion-Is History About To Be Repeated Before Our Very Eyes? Pics by Ekejoestar(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2022
I remember during the tenure of Yar'Adua & Jonathan how people were speculating about Yar'Adua's health to the extent that outgoing president had to come on TV and ask Yar'Adua if he's sick to which the latter replied no.

We all know the power vacum that threatened our democracy and what happened when he later died. How his death was hidden from NIGERIANS,how his corpse was smuggled into the airport and other crazy conspiracy theories.

I suspect that this scenerio may play out again in future IF Tinubu wins with this his muslim muslim ticket that is dividing the nation considering these two facts that (1) the outgoing president is a northern muslim (2) Tinubu's health has been a bone of contention since he declared his presidential ambition, same way that Yar'Adua was bamboozled with questions and conspiracies about his health during his time.

Tinubu is a great politician which we all know but it beats common sense that he will willingly choose a fellow muslim to be his vice considering the fact that the outgoing president is a muslim, cos that will mean that there's no competent christian northerner in APC for him to choose from.

People may say that his choice of a muslim vice is strategic to winning northern muslim bloc votes but I ask them, "can't he appeal to muslims like himself, is he not a muslim himself, "does it mean that Buhari cannot influence votes for the APC in the north? Or is there something going on in the background of which we as citizens are not aware of?

And that leads me to suspect that shettima might have been forced on him as a condition by "powers that be" to support his presidential ambition.

Even Tinubu knows that it's going to be hard for him to win 40% of votes from the north considering the northern heavy weights like Atiku and kwankwaso, while Peter Obi holds sway down here in the south and is gaining momentum by the day up in the north.

Pls note, I'm not wishing anybody death or misfortune but critical thinking requires that we learn from history so as not to repeat it.

May the best candidate win.

Let's move this to fp for wider coverage
Cc.
Nlfpmod

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Seun

Re: Opinion-Is History About To Be Repeated Before Our Very Eyes? Pics by successmatters(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2022
"Umoru, are you alive?" grin
Re: Opinion-Is History About To Be Repeated Before Our Very Eyes? Pics by Vibekiller(f): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Muslim can not rule us again.

1 Like

Re: Opinion-Is History About To Be Repeated Before Our Very Eyes? Pics by Ekejoestar(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
successmatters:
"Umoru, are you alive?" grin

Exactly, thank God some people still remembers!

1 Like

Re: Opinion-Is History About To Be Repeated Before Our Very Eyes? Pics by Kokoy2022: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2022
You don't have to worry because Thiefnupoo will never rule Nigeria. The worst that can happen is Atiku. Thiefnupoo and his mentally challenged urchins can enthrone their saviour as Local Government chairman of Irigbaji after 2023 election.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Hot News � / Resign Now, Chief Eholor Tells Chief Of Army Staff. / Hear The Song The Nigerian Soldiers Are Gyrating With { Video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.