Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,949 members, 7,848,852 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma (927 Views)

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Malami Condemns Grazing Ban In South But Didn’t Criticise Alcohol Prohibitn-Reno / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Williamxcalper: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo state has
raised the alarm over, what he described as
the activities of an established syndicate with
the sole aim of manufacturing fake news,
reports claiming he was against the Appeal
Court judgement acquitting Nnamdi Kanu.

Yesterday, the Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja
sets free the leader of the Indigenous Peoples
of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. A
development that has been hailed by most
Igbo leaders and Nigerians.

But a section of the media, apparently
sponsored by suspected Imo state govt
opposition, had reported that the Imo state
governor, Hope Uzodimma criticized the ruling
of the Court of Appeal, saying “the Court
didn’t take into consideration the impact of its
judgement, saying “The insecurity in Imo was
as a result of Nnamdi Kanu.”

However, In a swift reaction, the Imo govt
described the report quoting the governor to
have said “The insecurity in Imo was as a
result of Nnamdi Kanu,” as the activities of an
established syndicate with the sole aim of
manufacturing fake news and maliciously
crediting same to the Governor and
Government of Imo State, urging the public to
disregard the attempt to maliciously discredit
the Imo governor from the good works of
providing dividends of democracy to citizens
of Imo.

In a statement made available to Vanguard,
the IMO govt said Those behind the fake news
are advised to desist from the practice as the
3R Government is focused on delivering
transformational policies and programmes to
the Imo people.

“It has come to our knowledge, the activities
of an established syndicate with the sole aim
of manufacturing fake news and maliciously
crediting same to the Governor and
Government of Imo State.

“The objective of this group is not far-fetched
as they struggle to discredit Governor Hope
Uzodimma who is committed to the
governance of Imo State and the wellbeing of
Ndi Imo and Ndi Igbo in general.

“The false publication with the heading “The
release of Nnamdi Kanu by Appeal Court is
not a good one for Nigerians, FG should do
the needful” DID NOT emanate from the
Governor nor the Government of Imo State.

Source :https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/i-didnt-criticise-appeal-court-ruling-acquitting-nnamdi-kanu-uzodimma/

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2022
It's okay abeg
Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Williamxcalper: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
It's okay abeg
Comrade
Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by goodnessme1(f): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2022
I thought you are hard man.

Abi you now dey fear fear.

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by tuborme: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Honorable minister…it’s ok
Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by XerXers: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2022
The masses have so much power in Igboland

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:
very true
Uzodinma knows what's up

10 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Iliveforever(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Hope uzodinjo is so scared right now grin

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:
The governors there knows

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by christistruth01: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Please Publish the signed Appeal court Judgement

to confirm it is not Fake News
Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Macphenson: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Foolish supreme court governor. Fear never start to dey catch u.

You are already an outcast in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Mystic216: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Phoolish man
He knows Igbos are not the type of people you can control with religion or sentiment
If Igbos mean you, they will get to the end of it
Uzodimma knows this that the masses in Igbo land have so much power, they are not like Muslims that can be easily controlled and brainwashed with religion
If Igbo man tell you no. That is how it is

Now Uzodimma wants to trade with caution
Ezi Ofia

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Tenses: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Even udele and that useless oyigboupdate don dey denial say them no curse Mazi Kanu.

All of unah go collect!!

Mad people everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fear don dey catch this one....

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Tenses: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
You don dey fear Mr. Hard man!!

One gutter and sewage commissioner for Lagos go dey piss for him pant like this.
Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by goodmike7: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....
result of the verification:

1. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

2. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

3. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

4. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.
Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Tenses: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
goodmike7:
If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....
result of the verification:

1. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

2. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

3. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

4. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

Under tinubu them rape your mama
Re: I Didn’t Criticise Appeal Court Ruling Acquitting Nnamdi Kanu — Uzodimma by Igbodicool(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Who will believe you?

Unfortunately, you lost the confidence of your people just because of Nigeria politics.
Time shall tell!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares That Siemens Deal Is ''On Course'' To Deliver 25,000 MW By 2025 / Why I Made Deal With Five Aggrieved PDP Governors - Peter Obi(video) / From Solution To Soluidiot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.